View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Most hated team in the NFL? 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Most hated team in the NFL?
My Patriot Friends have been calling me all week. Seems there's a common theme "hey seems your Dolphins are more hated that the Patriots".... I had to agree. I took several anonymous surveys amongst NFL friends who were vaguely paying attention to the story and believing entirely what the press was reporting. Their reactions were just over the top about Miami and the organization. Things like "Coach should be fired" or "Entire organization needs to be overhauled". The pen truly is mightier than the sword. :cry:

Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:54 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Most hated team in the NFL?
I live in the heart of Patriot country and honestly I haven't heard much except that Incognito is a jerk. Most Pats fans I talk to actually like the direction Miami is going and think Tannehill could be legit.

But a lot of the media and sports talk shows of course went to town on the organization and Philbin. Once the team came out the radio guys did a 180 and started subscribing to the theory that Martin is orchestrating an NFL exit without losing his pay.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:32 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Most hated team in the NFL?
I highly doubt the Patriot fans even give a rats butt about the Dolphins as all they do is whoop up on us. The Jets are more of a nemesis than the Dolphins are.

Incognito has been a jerk in the past, but outside of this nonsense that puss Martin has brought out, I thought Richie has played hard, mostly has stayed out of trouble.

I will be interested to see Incognito's live interview that will be aired tomorrow on Fox Sports.

Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]