View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Anyone else fine with Philbin? 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Anyone else fine with Philbin?
As long as Sherman, Coyle and Ireland hit the road?
1. Coyle has taken a top 10 unit and turned it into a bottom 10 unit in 2 seasons. He has had input on a couple of drafts and has had several players, most of whom never saw the field on a bottom 10 unit, that were taken in the top 3 rounds. He also got huge money spent in FA.
2. Sherman - I don't think I have to list the failure here. I like some of his offense but seems unprepared for games. Makes zero changes during the game.
3. Ireland - bitter sweet. Bitter because he doesn't seem willing to retain any veterans and guys like Long walked over 500K. Sweet because he always seems to find that FA diamond in th rough player.

Philbin - I'm on the fence here. I like his cool demeaner on the sideline. The reason I'm on the fence is I'm uncertain who was responsible for pulling the trigger on letting guys like Bush, Long, Dansby and Burnett all leave. If that was all on Ireland, I'm fine with keeping Philbin around.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:55 am
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Re: Anyone else fine with Philbin?
NFLJunkie wrote:
As long as Sherman, Coyle and Ireland hit the road?
1. Coyle has taken a top 10 unit and turned it into a bottom 10 unit in 2 seasons. He has had input on a couple of drafts and has had several players, most of whom never saw the field on a bottom 10 unit, that were taken in the top 3 rounds. He also got huge money spent in FA.
2. Sherman - I don't think I have to list the failure here. I like some of his offense but seems unprepared for games. Makes zero changes during the game.
3. Ireland - bitter sweet. Bitter because he doesn't seem willing to retain any veterans and guys like Long walked over 500K. Sweet because he always seems to find that FA diamond in th rough player.

Philbin - I'm on the fence here. I like his cool demeaner on the sideline. The reason I'm on the fence is I'm uncertain who was responsible for pulling the trigger on letting guys like Bush, Long, Dansby and Burnett all leave. If that was all on Ireland, I'm fine with keeping Philbin around.

I am not. I did like the hire, but he has shown me nothing. I agree with the list of fires... need to add OL coach, and QB coach, but I know the OC will bring in their folks. That said, Philbin has shown nothing. No Leadership period! Plus, if we bring in a GM, then we are tired to a GM that wants Philbin, which reduces the full search for a GM. And, we will most like be in the HC hunt next year, which means looking for coordinators. Just pull the dang bandaid off and get moving.

Mr. Ross... this is your chnace to get the ship righted. If you fail to act... you only have yourself to blame.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:03 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

But I want to coach the Miami Dolphins!!

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:31 am
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Finhead34 wrote:

But I want to coach the Miami Dolphins!!

WOW! Now I am fired up! That is the most inspired picture I have seen of Philbin! Everything else on the sideline is like somebody kicked his puppy (and I dont mean sherman)

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:45 am

Ok, let me make the case. Philbin ran a fairly disciplined ship. One of the least penalized teams in the NFL. His gameday coaching calls are decent enough for me. He seems to be gutsy enough when needed. If I were grading him for the season he gets a B-.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:57 am
Phinfever Global Moderator

May as well be fine with him because I believe he stays.
Its cool to dislike the coach in December but not in September.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:01 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Gary, throw in "flashcards" to deliver heart felt team messages or how to motivate your team? Your B- goes to a C- in my book.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:02 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

NFLJunkie wrote:
Ok, let me make the case. Philbin ran a fairly disciplined ship. One of the least penalized teams in the NFL. His gameday coaching calls are decent enough for me. He seems to be gutsy enough when needed. If I were grading him for the season he gets a B-.

The whole Go/Go Go thing is enough for me to fire him.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:06 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Yes, the infamous GO-GO......how ridiculous and sad is this junior high concept?

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:09 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

NFLJunkie wrote:

Wow... A B-? I cannot belive in that grade. A fairly discplined ship? Had no idea of bully-gate. Does not make in game adjustments... much less adjustments at half time. Got a lot less out of players (could blame the coorindators and bad schemes). Game down coaching calls? Was that heads or tails?

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:10 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

FINesse wrote:
May as well be fine with him because I believe he stays.
Its cool to dislike the coach in December but not in September.

Agree with the suport in September.... But let me ask this. If we agree he stays.... then who goes?

Ireland? - I have stated yes mainly on the baggage surrounding him and getting a clean start

Sherman? - If not, then we are really stupid.

Coyle? - Defense wilted, not able to make adjustments. Didnt get much out of scheme or players.

So... if the above changes are made, why keep him? Is he REALLY that valuable? I just dont see it.

But atlas... I fear we are insane... Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome..

BUt then again... his solution would be... change Go/GoGo to Hut/HutHut

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:16 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

GOGO, GO is enough to fire him.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:34 pm

Just my feeling but I think Sherman & Turner go , all else stays.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:48 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

FINesse wrote:
Just my feeling but I think Sherman & Turner go , all else stays.

Great another yr of Ireland, not getting talent to Miami. Hard to believe only the kicker out of the draft class was any value to Miami.

Plus his bust of a FA signing at Lber & OL.

Can't fathom a reason he should stay after so many yrs of being inept.

However, Ross cannot fire Ireland & not fire Philben. What GM would want his HC forced on him?

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 pm

Just seems to me Ireland is like Teflon and as far as Philbin goes I think there would be a 3 year commitment there. Turner will be the scapegoat for the Bullying stuff & Sherman the same for the offense. Plus in touring the facility this year so much emphasis was put on Philbin & the stamp he put on it. Also his relationship with Ross was brought front & center especially how Ross just loves this guys character. These are just my observations , dont take them so much to heart.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Sherman was marginally better than Coyle, so anything short of both of those guys leaving is a bad thing. The ST's coach was decent. My point on Philbin is simple. He seemed to be more of a figurehead who operated a hands off approach. I don't mind that style of management and yes, his game day decision process on things like challenges, down decisions...ie when to go, not to go for it, demeanor....stoic sideline presence etc are good things. I just don't know how much of a role he played in getting rid of the veteran players who would've made this team win 2-3 more games.

Last edited by NFLJunkie on Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:18 pm

BTW, outside of a guy like schartz with the Lions....not sure I would want anyone else that is in the available coaches list. Maybe Cowher... I'm not sold on Gruden. I really like Jack Del Rio but I think he goes elsewhere.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:19 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

NFLJunkie wrote:
BTW, outside of a guy like schartz with the Lions....not sure I would want anyone else that is in the available coaches list. Maybe Cowher... I'm not sold on Gruden. I really like Jack Del Rio but I think he goes elsewhere.

Gruden can't say Ryan's name correctly.... so he is out anyway. LOL

Scarier thought..... Who do we replace Ireland with?

I can live with Philban... if he fires the cooridinators.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:30 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I like Philbin. Things definitely could have been much worse this year. Who knows how he really feels about Ireland to begin with. Obviously he has respect for Sherman, but Sherman is burnt toast.

I think he has good plans for the team, and so far has lead them in the right direction. Sure 8-8 isn't what we all had hoped for, and yeah those last 2 games were pretty bad, but I don't put those 2 on Philbin.

I think Ross gives Philbin another year to show his worth, and I think Philbin will earn more time after next year, too. Things are on the brim of positive in Miami. I think the feeling of this years end will haunt some of our up and coming stars kinda like when we lost to Dallas in the Super Bowl.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:37 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

NFLJunkie wrote:

you want Schwartz?????!!!! :hithead:

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:50 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

I 100% hope he gets another season or 2...

I'm tired of jumping around... all we do is rebuild...

Rome was not built in a day..

and our O-line got man handled BAD all damm season... hell IF he would have made the playoffs they talked about him maybe being coach of the year....

Ya he should have had a better understanding of what was going down in the locker room.. but he is also a 2nd year coach.. and the guy is going to get better and better..

where I'm torn is the rest of the front office... Our GM mad some great moves this off season.. helped patch the def and the o-line as the season rolled on... (How many other gms pulled a guy off a practice team and watched them become the DEF player of the week)

Ya I am tired of losing..... sick of false hope... and to lose to a beat up Jets team right after Buff just had us like we were a 2.00 call girl... Hard to deal with....

I just don't think ripping a team apart AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN.. has got us anyplace....

You want to rip anything apart start with the damm o-line... as for our OC... how much must it suck to be him..... you can't run the ball at all... your o-line can't open a hole at all... your RB's can't find the hole when they do manage to open one... and you don't have a single player that can get you a 1 yard gain when it' means the most....

your o-line can't block long enough to setup a deep ball... when they do your QB and mega WR "Have timing problems"

I am not saying I like the game plans they have been calling..

we run every first down for -1 - 2 yard gain.. we end up at a 3rd and 6+ just about every down.. and we pass on most 2nd and 3rd downs when we need more then 1/2 a yard because .. WE CAN"T RUN..

it's not all coaching.... but I agree 100% that's where the blame needs to fall... Accountable ...

I 100% think Philbin should stay 1 more year.. I think the owner will do that.. simply because he is dragging this out.... if you plan to replace your front office you do it.. you don't wait till the other teams already contacted the few good replacement coaches there are....

I think Ross learned this lesson last time when he jumped the gun.. Again a owner thats just learning his way around..... for as long as the phins have been around.. were pretty young when it comes to owners and coaches....

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to Ross... But I think our coach will get 1 more year.. I hope so

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:46 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

NFLJunkie wrote:
The reason I'm on the fence is I'm uncertain who was responsible for pulling the trigger on letting guys like Bush, Long, Dansby and Burnett all leave. If that was all on Ireland, I'm fine with keeping Philbin around.

That was Philbin, Coyle and Sherman. Philbin did not like guys who voiced their opinions and it has been reported that this year after purging the leadership council there was a sense of uneasiness with speaking up. Very authoritarian. That is why Bush, Long, Dansby and to some extent Bess were relieved.

Coyle wanted faster LBs so hence you replace Burnett and Dansby with Wheeler and Ellerbe.

They had the parts to build a nice team. They found a QB in Tannehill and needed to get a legit power back. They opted for finesse instead.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:48 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

jammer wrote:

That was Philbin, Coyle and Sherman. Philbin did not like guys who voiced their opinions and it has been reported that this year after purging the leadership council there was a sense of uneasiness with speaking up. Very authoritarian. That is why Bush, Long, Dansby and to some extent Bess were relieved.
One of the reason I've never been a fan of his. He makes decision that are not in the best interest of the team, but to make his job easier.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Not me.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:05 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

One of the reason I've never been a fan of his. He makes decision that are not in the best interest of the team, but to make his job easier.

Yes sir! You hit it the nail on it's head!! Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda, but "imagine" if Brandon Marshall stayed when Tannehill was a rookie and this would have been his 2nd year. That guy has TORE it up over in Chicago. Used that $60 Million minus the difference of Marshalls salary that we spent on Wallace on other needs. Probably could have signed Jake Long back too.

Kept McDaniels as a rotating lineman. Reggie Bush and his 1500 total yards from scrimmage....

Imagine if Vontae Davis stayed as the other corner opposite Grimes?

Just the little things......

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Finhead34 wrote:

Yes sir! You hit it the nail on it's head!! Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda, but "imagine" if Brandon Marshall stayed when Tannehill was a rookie and this would have been his 2nd year. That guy has TORE it up over in Chicago. Used that $60 Million minus the difference of Marshalls salary that we spent on Wallace on other needs. Probably could have signed Jake Long back too.

Kept McDaniels as a rotating lineman. Reggie Bush and his 1500 total yards from scrimmage....

Imagine if Vontae Davis stayed as the other corner opposite Grimes?

Just the little things......

Excellent points but remember in the case of Brandon Marshall he did not want to be here & with a new regime plus a rookie QB it was best to let him go & get what you can for him. Did not need a malcontent at that point in time.
But once again great points , he has become a beast in Chicago with Cutler throwing to him who is about average & he has seemed to get the off the field stuff more under control. Imagine if he stayed in Denver long enough & was still there when they signed Manning.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:28 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

FINesse wrote:

Excellent points but remember in the case of Brandon Marshall he did not want to be here & with a new regime plus a rookie QB it was best to let him go & get what you can for him. Did not need a malcontent at that point in time.
But once again great points , he has become a beast in Chicago with Cutler throwing to him who is about average & he has seemed to get the off the field stuff more under control. Imagine if he stayed in Denver long enough & was still there when they signed Manning.

Its his home state. A good coach would have approached him & spoke with him about being a leader & building something special.

A lesser coach jests him for nothing.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:46 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Yep and I know Marshall was a head case but realistically his last season in Miami I thought he toned it down a lot. Philbin just didn't want that responsibility, but this is about WINNING football games.

All the guy did was catch 118 yards and 1500 yards and 11 touchdowns last year and 100 catches and almost 1300 yards and 12 touchdowns this season. Isn't that worth dealing with a few spats during the season??? If you coddle the dude "just a little" as a HC, you get more out of a guy like this special talent. It is about pushing the right buttons as a GOOD HC would do to get the most out of your players.

It is still sickening that we had this guy in our offense only to give him away. Stupid IMO.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:52 pm

Same could be said for Reggie Bush. 2 seasons ago when we got blown out at home by Tennessee , Philbin benched Bush after he fumbled. You knew then that Bush was done in Miami. If Philbin stays he has got to give in & coach guys he might not necessarily like on a personal basis , but who can win Football games & win them in December as well.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:12 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Finhead34 wrote:

Yep and I know Marshall was a head case but realistically his last season in Miami I thought he toned it down a lot. Philbin just didn't want that responsibility, but this is about WINNING football games.

All the guy did was catch 118 yards and 1500 yards and 11 touchdowns last year and 100 catches and almost 1300 yards and 12 touchdowns this season. Isn't that worth dealing with a few spats during the season??? If you coddle the dude "just a little" as a HC, you get more out of a guy like this special talent. It is about pushing the right buttons as a GOOD HC would do to get the most out of your players.

It is still sickening that we had this guy in our offense only to give him away. Stupid IMO.

Ya BUT Bmarsh tanked the season with MIA he wanted to get back with cutler... did you forget the pro bowl... where he turned it back on.. the guys a quilter.. I'm fine with him being gone..

I never understood the Reggie Bush thing,,, ya there are times he dances too damm much.. but nobody can say the guy don't
get his yards.. He plays the game with pride and class..

It was a huge mistake letting him go.. Although with our o-line... he would have been Graet for the short passing game.. I don't think even he could run behind that line.....

Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:09 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

randylvc wrote:
Ya BUT Bmarsh tanked the season with MIA he wanted to get back with cutler... did you forget the pro bowl... where he turned it back on.. the guys a quilter.. I'm fine with him being gone..
Quitter? 81 catches for over 1200 yds & 6 TDs is quitting? He dropped several, but I highly doubt he tanked it.

Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:26 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

randylvc wrote:

I never understood the Reggie Bush thing,,, ya there are times he dances too damm much.. but nobody can say the guy don't
get his yards.. He plays the game with pride and class..

It was a huge mistake letting him go.. Although with our o-line... he would have been Graet for the short passing game.. I don't think even he could run behind that line.....

I remember Marshall's comments at the Pro Bowl about playing with a real QB and it was awful.

I fully admit I was leading the charge for his exit. But having seen two years of Tannehill's game I will eat crow and also admit that a big target who can fight for deep passes would have been the better option. Maybe Wallace will prove us wrong and he'll develop great chemistry this year, however all we have now is a bunch of what if's and regrets.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:29 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

It takes more than 2 years of drafting and free agency to get Philbin's type of players into place. Brandon Marshall, Richie Incognito, Chad Johnson & Vontae Davis were not the type of (Character) players Philbin wants on his roster. Jake Long was an expensive injury prone mauler type lineman that did not fit into a zone blocking scheme. Dansby and Burnett were sent packing so Miami could bring in less expensive but faster LB's that can cover TE's and provide better pass defense. The point I am trying to make is whether we agree or not, the players that Miami let go were not the type of players Philbin wanted for his long term plans. I think he needs at least one more year to finish rebuilding. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about how they did a poor job making 2nd half adjustments, the go/ go go snap counts and not having the team better prepared and fired up in key games. And I understand those here that have seen enough to feel Philbin isn't the solution. But I still feel like he needs to stay and finish what he started. I think Miami can make the playoffs next year with a better o-line.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:27 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

bobby0112 wrote:
It takes more than 2 years of drafting and free agency to get Philbin's type of players into place. Brandon Marshall, Richie Incognito, Chad Johnson & Vontae Davis were not the type of (Character) players Philbin wants on his roster. Jake Long was an expensive injury prone mauler type lineman that did not fit into a zone blocking scheme. Dansby and Burnett were sent packing so Miami could bring in less expensive but faster LB's that can cover TE's and provide better pass defense. The point I am trying to make is whether we agree or not, the players that Miami let go were not the type of players Philbin wanted for his long term plans. I think he needs at least one more year to finish rebuilding. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't concerned about how they did a poor job making 2nd half adjustments, the go/ go go snap counts and not having the team better prepared and fired up in key games. And I understand those here that have seen enough to feel Philbin isn't the solution. But I still feel like he needs to stay and finish what he started. I think Miami can make the playoffs next year with a better o-line.

Philben wants easy. Davis was not a character concern. He needed to mature. He need a strong HC. Any issues with him in Indy?

In the two yr since he left Miami. Have we heard anything neg about Marshall? The only neg pub is coming out of Miami. Where Philben is the HC.

Have no issues with letting Long walk. No replacement plan is the issue. The same as it was when they traded Marshall.

Philben making changes not for the better. He changed the D up when he arrive & its now worse. Miami still cannot cover TE & now they cannot stop the run. Miami has some talent, they need a leader in the HC department.

Last edited by Dphins4me on Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:57 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Dphins4me wrote:
Philben wants easy. Davis was not a character concern.

Davis showed up to training out of shape. He also came to practice hung over. Maybe getting traded was the wake up call he needed

Have no issues with letting Long walk. No replacement plan is the issue.

I agree with you on this one. Not trading for Brandon Albert was the flub of the year.

The same as it was when they traded Marshall.

Marshall was and is a toxic self centered cancer. Way to many off field incidents. Stabbings, fights, drunken cab rides. What a model citizen.

Philben making changes not for the better. He changed the D up when he arrive & its now worse. Miami still cannot cover TE & now they cannot stop the run. Miami has some talent, they need a leader in the HC department.

I agree that the change to a 4-3 was a head scratcher. But the point I am making is that the cake is only half baked. Let him finish. If they are able to rework the O-line next year with zone blocking lineman he will have reworked a pitiful secondary and o-line in 3 years. Maybe Dion Jordan adds 20 lbs and has a break out year next year.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:08 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Sounds to me that guys like Tannehill, Hartline, Ellerbe, Wake and Pouncey need to step up and be a new leadership council that is VOCAL and will get in guys' faces to motivate and hold them accountable. Philbin can macro manage and gameplan, but I think the players need to fire themselves up and begin suggesting ways to improve.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:12 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

bobby0112 wrote:

I agree that the change to a 4-3 was a head scratcher. But the point I am making is that the cake is only half baked. Let him finish. If they are able to rework the O-line next year with zone blocking lineman he will have reworked a pitiful secondary and o-line in 3 years. Maybe Dion Jordan adds 20 lbs and has a break out year next year.

Understand the thought & generally I agree. However, personally I do not see positives in Miami's play. They spent all kinds of money last off season & he did little with it.

I just do not see the leadership a NFL team needs in him. No reason to give him another yr when he simply cannot figure out that Go/Go-Go is a tip off to the D.

I frankly see incompetence in his face on game day.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:22 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Dphins4me wrote:
I just do not see the leadership a NFL team needs in him. No reason to give him another yr when he simply cannot figure out that Go/Go-Go is a tip off to the D.

I frankly see incompetence in his face on game day.

I think Philben and Sherman are more tied to the hip than we all know. Do you all remember at the beginning of the season when Philben wanted to pass every down and Sherman said he wanted more balance? Neither of them wanted balance.

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:49 am
Profile WWW

Since it looks like Philbin will be staying (yes that can still change but I doubt it)
Its clear that there will be 2 different groups here.
Those who already realize that & are convincing themselves that they are OK with it because maybe they took another shot of the kool aid for new years.
And those who have realized that just because the owner makes his decision you can still dis agree with it & criticize this team & still be a fan.
While my opinion has been he is staying , its for the wrong reasons. Clearly there are grounds to fire Philbin , I just think Ross will not do it at this time. Until he can get a football guy to aid him , all his real estate knowledge will not help this team.
I just cannot believe we are not playing this weekend. That is as much on the players as the staff. But you cannot fire all the players. Just wonder what the opinions will be when everyone comes back except Sherman & Turner.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:01 am
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Yes, I really want to see this team head in a different direction. I just feel Philbin doesn't have the motivating factor in him.

Tanking those 2 last games is inexcusable and totally unacceptable.

I feel we should go with the following as HC.

1) Mike Shanahan - no nonsense type of coach, disciplinarian.

2) Marty Shottenheimer - (he has built good programs everywhere he has gone.)

3) Ken Whisenhunt

4) Todd Haley

5) Josh McDaniels

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next