By Chris Perkins
10:03 a.m. EST, December 31, 2013
DAVIE – What did you want Mike Sherman to do? ... More rollouts? Yes. He could have done that with quarterback Ryan Tannehill.
More screen passes? Yeah, OK. That’s fine.
That’s two plays. Then what?
Did the moron that wrote this article even watch the games?
1)How about changing the tempo and running a no huddle offense when things were stagnant?
2)How about more read option plays?
3)How about calling 3rd down passing plays that threw the ball to the 1st down marker instead of behind it?
4) How about moving Wallace around more on the field.
5) How about throwing center screens to a RB and never trying that worn out WR screen to Wallace ever again?
6) How about running the ball 8-10 more times a game and not just on 1st down?
7) How about using a FB?
8) How about trying draw plays and shovel passes to slow down the pass rush?
9) How about throwing the ball to the TE's more down the seam?
10) How about using the quarterback sneak when you need 1/2 yard.
11) How about changing the snap count from go/go go to a traditional style and mixing it up?
12) How about going for the knockout and throwing deep when you get a turnover?