View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Owner Stephen Ross very upset during Jets loss 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Owner Stephen Ross very upset during Jets loss
Quote:
Owner Stephen Ross reportedly got so upset during the season-ending loss to the Jets that he turned away because he could no longer watch. It's understandable considering the Dolphins choked away a playoff berth by scoring a total of seven points against a pair of non-playoff teams in the final two weeks.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/9292/mike-sherman

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

Post Re: Owner Stephen Ross very upset during Jets loss
Guess we will see how upset he was.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:13 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

good, he should be. Now lets see him do something about it. Because if he doesn't, then he should fully expect similar things in future years.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:14 am
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

marc23 wrote:
good, he should be. Now lets see him do something about it. Because if he doesn't, then he should fully expect similar things in future years.

It wasn't the game that upset him. He figured out his son in law won't wipe his glasses.... That said..... A simple fix is aviable. He could have Sherman do it... just change it to Wipe/Wipe Wipe

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:07 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Good, now you know how we feel.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:44 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Makchell wrote:
Good, now you know how we feel.

Ya I was at a sports bar .. there was much pain.. and extra drinking going on....

Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:14 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

I really believe, if we insert Devlin or Moore after the half (against the Jets), we get a good chance to win this game.

All the coach had to say is Tannehill is still our starter, we just wanted to create some sort of change to confuse the defense and create a spark.

We're talking about this is the biggest game of the season, and the Coaching staff did absolutely nothing at all.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:21 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

I really believe, if we insert Devlin or Moore after the half (against the Jets), we get a good chance to win this game.

I think you would be wrong. We inserted Moore into the Bills game after RT got hurt and what happened? Moore threw a pick....there you go. Delvin can't even lead the team to a win playing against backups in the summer. If you remember a year or 2 ago, he could have won the game but he threw a pick in the endzone and the other team sealed the win. Delvin sucks....sorry bro. Moore is what he is for the 10th time, a backup QB. Logic says that in a QB starved league Moore would have tested free agency if he though or another team thought that he was a starter. Instead, interest in him was cool so HE resigned as a BACKUP in MIA. Infer a little, read between the lines, facts.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:19 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Could not have been madder then I, I was so mad, that I went on a total rant on FH and got a lifetime ban.

So I went from being ecstatic, had we beaten the Jets (I just felt we were going to) and made the playoffs, and it turned into one of the worst season meltdowns as a Dolphins fan and I got banned during Christmas.

I got banned for telling the truth, yet they have no heart over there.

I don't get it, but I have Ross beat.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:28 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Makchell wrote:

I think you would be wrong. We inserted Moore into the Bills game after RT got hurt and what happened? Moore threw a pick....there you go. Delvin can't even lead the team to a win playing against backups in the summer. If you remember a year or 2 ago, he could have won the game but he threw a pick in the endzone and the other team sealed the win. Delvin sucks....sorry bro. Moore is what he is for the 10th time, a backup QB. Logic says that in a QB starved league Moore would have tested free agency if he though or another team thought that he was a starter. Instead, interest in him was cool so HE resigned as a BACKUP in MIA. Infer a little, read between the lines, facts.

In all due respect, Moore came into a freezing rain when we were pinned and down.

Tannehill was sacked.

With Matt Moore, all I have is, he went 7 wins out of his last 9 when Henne buried us.

In my opinion, Tannehill throws too many interceptions and holds onto the ball to long and takes too many sacks. I believe he set a team record for it.

I still feel, had Moore or Devlin started, after losing 4 straight, after going 3-0 at the start, we get into the playoffs.

When your QB can only scores/musters 7 points in 8 quarters of play, something is wrong.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:36 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

dolphans1 wrote:
With Matt Moore, all I have is, he went 7 wins out of his last 9 when Henne buried us./quote] He went 6 out 9, but 6-6 overall.

dolphans1 wrote:
In my opinion, Tannehill throws too many interceptions and holds onto the ball to long and takes too many sacks. I believe he set a team record for it.
He threw 17 Ints. Had two games with 2 Ints & two games with 3 Ints. I'll take that from a young Qb.

dolphans1 wrote:
I still feel, had Moore or Devlin started, after losing 4 straight, after going 3-0 at the start, we get into the playoffs.
Give it up on Devlin. He is a back up. Moore probably gave Miami a better chance, but this is about the future & not about this yr.

dolphans1 wrote:
When your QB can only scores/musters 7 points in 8 quarters of play, something is wrong.
True, but its not unheard of.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]