View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Nick Foles better than Ryan Tannehill, don't believe me, ask 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Nick Foles better than Ryan Tannehill, don't believe me, ask
Makchell wrote:

Yes exactly what I meant, try to switch up, go with s different pitcher (QB), something, to create a spark or something.

You don't win consistantly doing this.

Who is this guy Steve Spurrier? LOL

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:03 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

swerve13 wrote:
Makchell wrote:

Yes exactly what I meant, try to switch up, go with s different pitcher (QB), something, to create a spark or something.

You don't win consistantly doing this.

Who is this guy Steve Spurrier? LOL

No, but he is obviously Devlin's biggest fan.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:26 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

He used to be a big Tyler Thigpen supporter, you remember him, that guy who couldn't even win the starting job with the bills.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 pm
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Just saw that McCoy was the leading rusher in the NFL this year. That usually helps.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:29 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Chip Kelly made everybody in his offense look like pro bowlers. Completely revived the careers of Jackson and Cooper.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:53 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Al Michaels just said a big reason that Foles doesnt have alot of interceptions is because he takes alot of sacks.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:58 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

swerve13 wrote:
Al Michaels just said a big reason that Foles doesnt have alot of interceptions is because he takes alot of sacks.

Don't try to take away from what that kid did this year.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:05 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Rock Sexton wrote:
swerve13 wrote:

Don't try to take away from what that kid did this year.

Not taking away anything. Never said Foles wasn't good. I just think it's a bit of a coincidence that Kelly gets there and all of a sudden Foles and Riley Cooper play lights out, Jackson gets risen from the dead. COACHING! SYSTEM! It works. Kelly should be coach of the year.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:28 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

swerve13 wrote:
Not taking away anything. Never said Foles wasn't good. I just think it's a bit of a coincidence that Kelly gets there and all of a sudden Foles and Riley Cooper play lights out, Jackson gets risen from the dead. COACHING! SYSTEM! It works. Kelly should be coach of the year.

Swerve .... how many players have you watched in your lifetime that WERE the system?

The whole coaching/system issue is stating the obvious man. That's how it is for an overwhelming number of players in this league as they all feature various strengths and weaknesses. But there still has to be talent for the system/coaching to utilize. This is only Foles' 2nd year, so it's not like he's got the huge body of previous work where he was just chop liver the entire time.

I'm personally not surprised by Foles at all. I watched every game he played at the UofArizona and saw the talent.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:11 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Rock Sexton wrote:
swerve13 wrote:

Swerve .... how many players have you watched in your lifetime that WERE the system?

The whole coaching/system issue is stating the obvious man. That's how it is for an overwhelming number of players in this league as they all feature various strengths and weaknesses. But there still has to be talent for the system/coaching to utilize. This is only Foles' 2nd year, so it's not like he's got the huge body of previous work where he was just chop liver the entire time.

I'm personally not surprised by Foles at all. I watched every game he played at the UofArizona and saw the talent.

That's cool, I believe you. I heard he had talent. But I still stand by my statement that Kelly had a massive influence on these Eagles. I'm thoroughly impressed by what he's done.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:35 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

My point being that if Kelly doesnt go to Philly and they get some guy like Schiano instead, wouldnt surprise me if Foles became Blaine Gabbert and washed out. I think how you are coached up is huge and that's what is hurting Tannehill in my opinion. Only players like Marino, Favre and Manning can transcend and be great wherever they go.

A guy like Andrew Luck can flourish even in that bad offense Pep Hamilton runs. He's one of the guys with an elite skill set.

Last edited by swerve13 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:37 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

swerve13 wrote:
My point being that if Kelly doesnt go to Philly and they get some guy like Schiano instead, wouldnt surprise me if Foles became Blaine Gabbert and washed out. I think how you are coached up is huge and that's what is hurting Tannehill in my opinion. Only players like Marino, Favre and manning can transcend and be great wherever they go.

Ehhh the Gabbert thing would be kind've stretch. Glennon played decently for Schiano.

But yes, Tanny does potentially need coaching from people other than Sherman and that worthless Zac Taylor.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:10 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I believe most of these kids drafted high have the potential to be excellent NFL signal callers, (unless you greatly reach for Ponder) but it all depends on the talent around them and the teaching from the coaches they have access too. You can set a kid up to fail or to succeed.

I think Tannehill could flourish under guys like Kelly, Harbaugh, Whisenhunt, McCarthy....these type of coaching minds.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:14 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Two things I saw for Foles last night were a lot of time in the pocket to go through reads and receivers who fight for the ball. That is not a knock, but rather exactly what a young QB needs in the early stages so that the game can slow down for him. Once Foles irons out any issues in his game he won't necessarily need such things to succeed (although it is still nice to have for any QB).

That is sometimes the difference between a David Carr and a Philip Rivers as careers begin to take shape.

I hope Nick Foles has a great career. He's a fun QB to watch.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:09 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Dphins4me wrote:

I was off with Bledsoe being out the rest of the yr. What I get for going off memory. Thought I recalled Bledsoe about dying from the injury & was lost for the yr. That might have been Chris Simms I was thinking off. Bledsoe did not play anymore in 2001.

"Its obvious your memory is not nearly as good as you would like for us to believe it is." :haha

He did play again

Quote:
Though he never regained his starting role, Bledsoe nevertheless proved integral to his team's playoff run when he replaced a hobbled Brady in the AFC Championship Game against Pittsburgh. Bledsoe, starting from the Steelers 40-yard line, capped a scoring drive with an 11-yard touchdown pass to David Patten to seal a 24–17 victory. In gaining the conference title Bledsoe completed 10 of 21 passes for 102 yards and a touchdown, with no interceptions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drew_Bledsoe#NFL_career

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:16 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:

I was off with Bledsoe being out the rest of the yr. What I get for going off memory. Thought I recalled Bledsoe about dying from the injury & was lost for the yr. That might have been Chris Simms I was thinking off. Bledsoe did not play anymore in 2001.

"Its obvious your memory is not nearly as good as you would like for us to believe it is."
He did play again

Quote:
Though he never regained his starting role, Bledsoe nevertheless proved integral to his team's playoff run when he replaced a hobbled Brady in the AFC Championship Game against Pittsburgh. Bledsoe, starting from the Steelers 40-yard line, capped a scoring drive with an 11-yard touchdown pass to David Patten to seal a 24–17 victory. In gaining the conference title Bledsoe completed 10 of 21 passes for 102 yards and a touchdown, with no interceptions.
Correct me if I'm wrong, because I know you cannot pass a chance of letting the board know if I make a mistake. Wasn't the AFC Championship game for the 2001 season played January 27, 2002. So do your due diligence & double check me & let me know if that date is correct.

If it is. Please double check me once again because I may be wrong. Jan. 27, 2002 is not in 2001 & my words were Bledsoe did not play anymore in 2001. I did not say 2001 season & that was done on purpose.

BTW, I have never implied my memory is 100% & never wrong. I always state if it serves me correct.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:41 am
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Don't forget Scot that if you're wrong, you get suspended and if you're right, you get money! Don't be wrong on a messageboard, NEVER! Loser...

Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:53 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Makchell wrote:
Don't forget Scot that if you're wrong, you get suspended and if you're right, you get money! Don't be wrong on a messageboard, NEVER! Loser...

I've always just wanted a cookie for being right. Did not know we could get money for it.
Cool. Send it my way, because I'm always right. :hithead: and since I've never been suspended proves that. :pumpiron:

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:27 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Dphins4me wrote:
Makchell wrote:

I've always just wanted a cookie for being right. Did not know we could get money for it.
Cool. Send it my way, because I'm always right. :hithead: and since I've never been suspended proves that. :pumpiron:

There has to be money involved, because every time Kev disagrees with you he'll bring it up for the next few years.

:talktothehand

:haha

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:39 am
Profile WWW
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Quote:
What I recall was Bledsoe being knock out for the yr in 2001 by a vicious hit in Game 2

But you didn`t know he was not playing due to injury due to injury.

While trying to insult this guy for making a mistake....What an oximoron.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:42 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Makchell wrote:

Loser?

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:
Dphins4me wrote:
What I recall was Bledsoe being knock out for the yr in 2001 by a vicious hit in Game 2

I'm at a loss here. I'm not sure how you see that reply as me insulting him, other than you are grasping to gig me on something.

He ask if we remembered when Bledsoe was bench for Brady. I said I personally do not & then told him what I recalled. Which was incorrect because he came back from his injury that yr.

Where is the insult?

Everyone else. Did I disrespect him with that reply?

Dphins4me wrote:
dolphans1 wrote:
Do you guys remember when Drew Bledsoe got benched over Tom Brady? How controversial that was, when it actually occurred...?

I personally do not. What I recall was Bledsoe being knock out for the yr in 2001 by a vicious hit in Game 2 & Brady lead them to a SB victory.

Last edited by Dphins4me on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:12 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:
Makchell wrote:

Loser?

Yes, he meant that. Mak is a meanie. :cry:

Last edited by Dphins4me on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:19 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

jammer wrote:
Two things I saw for Foles last night were a lot of time in the pocket to go through reads and receivers who fight for the ball. That is not a knock, but rather exactly what a young QB needs in the early stages so that the game can slow down for him. Once Foles irons out any issues in his game he won't necessarily need such things to succeed (although it is still nice to have for any QB).

That is sometimes the difference between a David Carr and a Philip Rivers as careers begin to take shape.

I hope Nick Foles has a great career. He's a fun QB to watch.

I noticed that too. Gets plenty of time to throw, and he's short on some of his deep balls too, difference is his receivers are taught to come back to the ball and fight through the defender. Helps alot.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:28 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

swerve13 wrote:
I noticed that too. Gets plenty of time to throw, and he's short on some of his deep balls too, difference is his receivers are taught to come back to the ball and fight through the defender. Helps alot.
Helps a ton.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:29 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Makchell wrote:

aahhahahahahahahaaa!!! Or Kevvy Clause will get you! It must be nice to never ever be wrong. Ever!

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:31 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:
Quote:

you must be so fun to be around. Not a wet blanket at all. :)

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:32 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

swerve13 wrote:

Or Kevvy Clause will get you! It must be nice to never ever be wrong. Ever!

When you sit around gigging others on their opinion while never putting your opinion out there it easy to never be wrong.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:35 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Dphins4me wrote:
swerve13 wrote:

Or Kevvy Clause will get you! It must be nice to never ever be wrong. Ever!

When you never put your opinion out there it easy to never be wrong.

I agree, I noticed that too. Very troll-like.
Shows absolutely no knowledge of the draft but then throws himself into the middle of a draft discussion between me and PR, simply to join a 2 against 1 battle. Then fills my PM inbox with insults at me. That's a real man there!! A real tough guy! LOL

Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:42 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

swerve13 wrote:

Let's not do that. You're attempting to compare the body of work with Tanny throwing deep balls vs. one game in the playoffs where temperatures are in the teens and the ball is heavier. You would've had to have watched Foles all year long to get a better idea of what he looks like throwing deep.

Alas, having receivers who fight for balls does help. Some of us had asked for it once 2012 ended, but all we got is a guy with speed. I feel somewhat odd bagging on him because his numbers could've been so much better had Tanny even hit on a third of some of those poorly thrown deep balls ...... but regardless it's pretty clear what Wallace's shortcomings are. I knew it before we signed him but it was one of those vintage desperate signings. I laughed when people tried to convince me that he was this versatile receiver.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:25 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Quote:
I laughed when people tried to convince me that he was this versatile receiver.

I think Wallace caught a fair share of tough catches to dispel that he is just a one trick pony. Also, according to NFL statistics he was only credited with 3 drops all season too, which whether that is fully accurate who knows, but he still came away with a career high 73 catches.

Also, your right, if he did catch a third more of Tannehill's throws, Wallace's numbers would have been even better and perhaps those 5 touchdown catches turned into 10.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:26 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Finhead34 wrote:
I think Wallace caught a fair share of tough catches to dispel that he is just a one trick pony. Also, according to NFL statistics he was only credited with 3 drops all season too, which whether that is fully accurate who knows, but he still came away with a career high 73 catches.

Also, your right, if he did catch a third more of Tannehill's throws, Wallace's numbers would have been even better and perhaps those 5 touchdown catches turned into 10.

Finhead how many of his catches were outside of his typical sideline route?

I think you're kidding yourself if you believe he's the kind of versatile receiver I am alluding to. He also doesn't give the effort, nor does he have the catching radius like what I'm speaking of.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:33 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Quote:
Finhead how many of his catches were outside of his typical sideline route?

I think you're kidding yourself if you believe he's the kind of versatile receiver I am alluding to. He also doesn't give the effort, nor does he have the catching radius like what I'm speaking of.

I think Miami signed him to make the big plays and we can both agree that Tannehill left a number of those opportunities on the table. If Wallace came away with (I am guessing) a potential of 5-7 more TD catches based on missed throws, it is safe to say some of those games could have had differences of more wins.

I see what your saying that Wallace is NOT the tough precise route runner and is probably been used for a handful of the same type of routes, but with his speed, I think Miami "tried" to stretch the field and use his gifts, which are burning defenders. Just a shame those were not maximized.

Hopefully, he can develop into a more well rounded receiver, but I see your point and perhaps he never will.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:39 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

Hopefully these guys get more on the same page next season & become the next Rice & Montana. While Wallace is fast & speed kills he is soft. Tannehill needs to develop the touch to lay the ball right on his hands. Say what you want about Brandon Marshall , he is a fighter , he goes up & fights for possession.
I am sure Coach Philbin & Coach Sherman will get this worked out.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:10 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Hopefully these guys get more on the same page next season

This is a must Mitch or we are looking at another 8-8 season.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:13 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rock Sexton wrote:
Let's not do that. You're attempting to compare the body of work with Tanny throwing deep balls vs. one game in the playoffs where temperatures are in the teens and the ball is heavier. You would've had to have watched Foles all year long to get a better idea of what he looks like throwing deep.

Alas, having receivers who fight for balls does help. Some of us had asked for it once 2012 ended, but all we got is a guy with speed. I feel somewhat odd bagging on him because his numbers could've been so much better had Tanny even hit on a third of some of those poorly thrown deep balls ...... but regardless it's pretty clear what Wallace's shortcomings are. I knew it before we signed him but it was one of those vintage desperate signings. I laughed when people tried to convince me that he was this versatile receiver.

The thing is we act like Tannehill should have landed all dozen of those missed deep throws. If that is the case why didn't Roethlisberger have 20 TD passes to Wallace because we all know darn well if he was able to get behind coverage in Miami then he did in Pittsburgh.

I'm not going to argue Tannehill's deep ball doesn't leave a lot to be desired. He naturally throws more of a dart than a loft. Find a way to make that work with Wallace.

I hate to keep saying it (and eating crow) but I think Brandon Marshall and Tannehill would have been a great match. I think he will put the ball down field with more confidence if he has a guy he trusts will fight for it.

Whether or not you like the comparison, Foles has a dynamic offense and time to throw the ball. He's going to thrive because he now has a great situation for a young QB.

Last edited by jammer on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:18 pm

It seems we have been saying our QB would be better if the supporting cast around him was better for many years now. WE have gotten some talent here over those years but they seem to falter while here from previous seasons with other teams & then resurrect their careers when they leave here.
While I believe in the end its on the players, clearly in our case coaching on all levels is to blame as well. While this will surprise nobody here , its about time we also hold the owner accountable if he chooses to remain docile during all of this. While saying he wants to win I think its more about attendance. Had we had decent attendance & if we had gotten future super bowls I think the fact that this team has been a non playoff, losing team for awhile now would weigh a lot less with Ross.
I know its not a popular to have about the owner because he stays no matter what but Im starting to think its more factual. His off beat ways to turn the team into a brand proves it. The average fan has been alienated.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:53 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
The thing is we act like Tannehill should have landed all dozen of those missed deep throws. If that is the case why didn't Roethlisberger have 20 TD passes to Wallace because we all know darn well if he was able to get behind coverage in Miami then he did in Pittsburgh.

Have never once maintained that Tanny should've landed all. We've even had this conversation before and it was specifically mentioned it was the wide-open ones that get tiresome watching being squandered.

They represent huge momentum swing opportunities. They're a punch in the mouth to defenses. Can't utilize them? Good luck trying to put on 12-14 play drives every drive to be competitive.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Not trying to piss you off or anything Rock (sounds like you're a big fan of Foles), just entertaining the idea that just maybe the system is propping him up to make him look much better than he really is.
And I have seen Foles play more than once. The Eagles are my local outlet team here.
It seemed like Kelly didn't want to commit to him at all until he absolutely had to. (Vick injury)
He started Vick and even drafted Matt Barkley. Hardly seemed like Kelly endorsed Foles at all until he started winning with him.

I think the Jury is still out on Foles. I'm interested in seeing if he can do it again next year, or will coordinaters catch up to what Kelly is doing in Philly. Remember Josh Freeman had a season with 25 touchdowns and 6 picks. RG3 lit the world on fire before crashing back to earth after defenses adjusted. I think the league as it stands allows for QB’s to come in right away and look pretty good. The real test is how good will you be after defensive coordinators get a 16 game sample to assess your weaknesses. The truly good QB’s are able to zig when defensive coordinators think they will zag.

Sounds like I am not the only person who thinks it may be possible. Again, he had some nice numbers. Don't think anyone was predicting Foles and Riley Cooper to be breakout stars. I wanna see if the Eagles can duplicate it again in 2014.

Quote:
Fair or not, Nick Foles' success has been credited in some NFL circles to the chicken - as in Chip Kelly's offense birthed Foles' egg.

Either way, it really doesn't matter as long as the Eagles coach believes he can win a Super Bowl with Foles. And as foolish as it may have sounded two months ago, that title could come this season.

More than likely, though, the season will end sometime in January. Even if they lose to the Cowboys on Sunday, the Eagles appear to have their quarterback for 2014 in Foles. But other than Kelly's saying after the season that Foles is his quarterback, there is no other way for the team to give him a public commitment.

He wasn't a first-round draft pick, and thus there hasn't been a long-term financial commitment, and the Eagles can't extend his contract after just two seasons, per the NFL's collective bargaining agreement.

So there could be months of speculation about Foles' future, despite his historic season, because there is still the sentiment that his success is more a product of Kelly's scheme than it is of his abilities.

Three NFL executives were polled for their opinions on Foles' season - he leads the NFL in passer rating and is 7-2 as a starter - and all three had positive things to say about the second-year quarterback. But two suggested that Foles has been the benefactor of Kelly's system.

"I think Chip's scheme is a huge help to him," an AFC executive said. "It gives him a chance to look great when he is probably good but maybe not great. Most good quarterbacks are smart and accurate and he is both of those things."

Kelly's scheme doesn't require his quarterbacks to make complex presnap reads. But the quarterback must be a quick decision-maker post-snap and he must be accurate. Foles has completed 63.9 percent of his passes and tossed 25 touchdowns against only two interceptions.

The Eagles offense is ranked second in yards and in points.

"Once defensive coordinators are able to figure out their scheme, things will change," an NFC executive said. "But you're definitely glad he's on your team. Ultimately, the offensive staff is doing a great job of scheming and there are a lot of weapons around him. He's a less mobile version of Alex Smith. Not a franchise quarterback, but one that you can win games with."

Last edited by swerve13 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:26 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Quote:
Nick Foles currently leads the league with a quarterback rating of 128.0. That’s 10 points higher than Peyton Manning and 20 points higher than Aaron Rodgers. He has 16 touchdowns and zero interceptions. He has started five games, and has been awarded NFC Offensive Player of the Week twice.

Impressive, obviously. How much of the credit goes to the quarterback, and how much goes to the system?

“It’s always about the individual,” said Chip Kelly. “It doesn’t matter what plays are called or scheme that is run, they still have to be executed, and I think he is executing them and all the credit goes to him. He spends a lot of time, he works extremely hard at it, he’s got a really good grasp of what we’re doing, he’s extremely accurate in his throws. He’s doing a great job of making decisions and not putting the ball in harm’s way.”

It’s hard to ignore, though, the way quarterbacks have routinely excelled under Kelly. Whether it was Jeremiah Masoli (15 TD, 6 INT in 2009), Darron Thomas (63 TD, 16 INT in 2010-11) or Marcus Mariota (32 TD, 6 INT in 2012), all of his signal-callers produced in a pretty big way while he was head coach at Oregon. Mariota continues to thrive this season (25 TD, 0 INT) running essentially the same system that Kelly installed. Michael Vick had this Eagles offense humming for the most part before he got injured.

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2013/ ... ch-system/

Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next