Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:28 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Barry Jackson wrote:
What perplexed the Dolphins as much as anything the past month was Cleveland’s Ray Farmer refusing to specifically explain what his problem was with the organizational structure. “I assume they would’ve given me the job,” Farmer said last week. “That’s the way it was articulated to me. But it wasn’t the right time for me.”

The Dolphins also didn’t like that Tennessee’s Lake Dawson announced he turned the job down; the Dolphins insist no formal offer was made, unlike with the Patriots’ Nick Caserio. But in conversations, they did ask Dawson if he would take the job under certain scenarios, and Dawson considered that an offer. But the Dolphins didn't view Dawson as substantially better than Hickey.…

Considering Ross was wowed by Caserio’s presentation, did he seriously consider agreeing to Caserio’s demand to be given the authority to overhaul the organization “from the ground up," including the coach? No, a close friend of Ross insisted, because Ross is “loyal to his people,” and loves Philbin’s "intelligence" and "how he handled" the locker-room crisis. Caserio might have hired Patriots assistant Josh McDaniels as Dolphins coach but never told the Dolphins that….

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-b ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:41 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Big Dave wrote:
Barry Jackson wrote:

Considering Ross was wowed by Caserio’s presentation, did he seriously consider agreeing to Caserio’s demand to be given the authority to overhaul the organization “from the ground up," including the coach? No, a close friend of Ross insisted, because Ross is “loyal to his people,” and loves Philbin’s "intelligence" and "how he handled" the locker-room crisis. Caserio might have hired Patriots assistant Josh McDaniels as Dolphins coach but never told the Dolphins that….

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-b ... rylink=cpy

I have a feeling that Ross really missed an opportunity to improve the Miami Dolphins. I hope we are not talking about this missed opportunity a year from now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:28 pm 
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Barry Jackson wrote:

Considering Ross was wowed by Caserio’s presentation, did he seriously consider agreeing to Caserio’s demand to be given the authority to overhaul the organization “from the ground up," including the coach?No, a close friend of Ross insisted, because Ross is “loyal to his people,” and loves Philbin’s "intelligence" and "how he handled" the locker-room crisis. Caserio might have hired Patriots assistant Josh McDaniels as Dolphins coach but never told the Dolphins that
Quote:

We could have signed Tebow, then god would be on our side and could you imagine the Wildcat combinations...

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]