View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Kelvin Benjamin 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Kelvin Benjamin
Makchell wrote:
And he doesn't have Marshall playing on the other side.

truth.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:28 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

swerve13 wrote:
He's still pretty fast for a big jump-ball receiver and he's a devastating blocker.

I will 100% agree with you that the kid is a tantalizing redzone target. The type of redzone target you absolutely go after if your Miami (in the 2nd round). If he's as good a blocker as you say, I would absolutely like to see Miami use him as a seam threat that works the middle of the field. Instead of a tightend that is used as a receiver (which is popular nowadays), he could be the opposite, a receiver that shifts inside and works as a tightend on occasion. I get it. The kid has tools that can be used. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. The kid benefitted from playing on a team with tons of talent and a heisman quarterback. In my estimation, if that kid is on Clemson, he's the 3rd best receiver on the team.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:36 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I like his upside but don't think he's in our plans. Maybe if Martavis Bryant, Allen Robinson or Jordan Matthews slip to us in the 3rd .....or Donte Moncrief or Brandon Coleman maybe in the 4th. We could use a receiver with some size. Our guys are relatively small.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:47 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

swerve13 wrote:
I like his upside but don't think he's in our plans. Maybe if Martavis Bryant, Allen Robinson or Jordan Matthews slip to us in the 3rd .....or Donte Moncrief or Brandon Coleman maybe in the 4th. We could use a receiver with some size. Our guys are relatively small.

Moncrief is a guy I like in the middle rounds. 4.4 flat in the 40 is a nice time for a 6'3" 226 lb. receiver. In addition, I love the fact that he's got excellent jump ball skills to go along with a 39.5 inch vertical leap. If anybody in this draft reminds me of Alshon Jeffrey, it's Moncrief.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2