View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Miami meeting with linebacker Carl Bradford 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Miami meeting with linebacker Carl Bradford
Quote:
Arizona State edge player Carl Bradford has four private meetings scheduled with NFL teams.
Those four teams are the "Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins, San Diego Chargers and Atlanta Falcons," according Aaron Wilson, who notes that teams are targeting Bradford in the second-round. We wouldn't be surprised to see Bradford selected in the third-round, and some even point to a position switch, possibly even inside linebacker.

-Rotoworld

Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:58 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Miami meeting with linebacker Carl Bradford
Quote:
Arizona State edge rusher Carl Bradford believes he can play almost every position in a seven-man front.
"I talked a lot more to 3-4 teams about playing on the outside at linebacker than being a true d-end. I got a lot of teams talking to me about playing middle 'backer as well, which I would love. I also got asked to play just a rush end. I had a team talk to me about playing three-technique on the line in some pass situations. I believe I could play almost every position in the seven-man front," Bradford said. While Bradford might not have the length(6 foot 1 and 250 pounds)he does show power and explosion when rushing the passer. With his athleticism and instincts he could be utilized more as an inside linebacker at the next level. Mar 7 - 12:50 PM

-Rotoworld

Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:59 am
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

Post Re: Miami meeting with linebacker Carl Bradford
Interesting prospect.

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]