All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:55 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

I like our picks. Some of you and I will not name who are the most depressing fans I've ever seen. It makes me pull for Anyone just to spite you in your negativity. If we drafted Montana and Marino in the 1st I still think you would be mad just to be mad. The QB for the Pats was great, but you can't grade a draft after a season. I'm really upset with some of the Phinsfever fans. Even if we picked Jesus, they would still cry on this forum. I might just change to the Browns because at least they are happy with their picks. If you expect us to go to the Super Bowl I am sorry Rich, but no one you have wanted panned out ever. Thunder and Dolphins fan from London. Love you all. BUT BE HAPPY!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:17 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

[quote="socioanthroman"]I like our picks. Phinsfever fans. I might just change to the Browns because at least they are happy with their picks.
A real fan would never say this, I suffer with my team through thick and thin! A whole lot more thin than thick for the last 20 years. Hell the Cleveland fans wouldn't want you as a Browns fan. Your only choice is probably the Cowboys, they have all kinds of bandwagon fans.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:16 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I'm not into evaluating college players but I am happy that 2 of the first 3 picks dealt with the OL which is by far the weakest area of the team. I found it amazing how many people wanted a LB though it has been overwhelmingly argued here for years that you cannot go anywhere in this league without an elite QB. There is no QB that can be elite when he spends more time on his ba c k than Lindsay Lohan. A LB won't help the QB.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:05 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

My issue is the negativity with the picks, not only this year, but for the past couple of years. My heart was crushed when We lost to the Chargers in '99 and when Marino tore his knee. But I get sick in tired of people judging draft picks in the first day like they know something the rest of us don't . People like Rich wish they knew everything! :war: :crap why aren't they making the GM picks? I mean come on, let's take pride in our team, instead of writing them off right away! Our picks are not flashy but Jesus let's wait on the judgment folks. I'm in London researching Burma where thousands of people died for the sake of service, now drugged up mofos can't take a pick for granted. People died for our right for this board relax. If you can't come along let's enjoy Burma in 100* heat while are friends are dying behind us!....

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:19 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

I'm OK with the picks as they fill a need. James has started a lot of games in the toughest conference in college and has never missed a game. I think if nothing else he will be a good serviceable RT. Landry is shorter and not faster than Hartline, so I really don't see it as much of an upgrade, but it adds an option. Turner is probably a work in progress and possibly has a good future. So at this time I am OK and not ecstatic about this draft.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:06 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

How can you tell people not to pass judgement on this draft when that's exactly what you've done by giving a GRADE of B+. Expressing genuine displeasure is more a part of being a fan than expressing false cheer over a pick you disagree with. People complain because they care about the direction of the team. I've been a fan over 30 years and curse the team each and every year they don't win a SB yet continue to hang on everything Dolphin related, and always will.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:36 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

socioanthroman wrote:
My issue is the negativity with the picks, not only this year, but for the past couple of years. My heart was crushed when We lost to the Chargers in '99 and when Marino tore his knee. But I get sick in tired of people judging draft picks in the first day like they know something the rest of us don't . People like Rich wish they knew everything! :war: :crap why aren't they making the GM picks? I mean come on, let's take pride in our team, instead of writing them off right away! Our picks are not flashy but Jesus let's wait on the judgment folks. I'm in London researching Burma where thousands of people died for the sake of service, now drugged up mofos can't take a pick for granted. People died for our right for this board relax. If you can't come along let's enjoy Burma in 100* heat while are friends are dying behind us!....

Marino missed a game with a torn knee?

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:54 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

socioanthroman wrote:
People like Rich wish they knew everything!

Of all the years that I have been on any forum, I find Rich to be one of the smartest guys when it comes to the Dolphins. Unfortunately you just called him out, and I just wrote this for all to see.

:bad:

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 6:58 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

socioanthroman wrote:

You complain about complainers and then single me out when I am not even complaining?

You make no sense.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:18 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

I agree with the topic title. The more I think about who Miami drafted and what they can do for the team the more I like what is going on.

My big concern moving forward in the LB position. Miami lost the two best prospects to address it when Mosley and Shazier went off the board. Maybe they feel Jenkins will improve enough in his 2nd season to replace Wheeler and make an impact. He was playing well toward the end.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:32 am 

socioanthroman wrote:
If you expect us to go to the Super Bowl I am sorry Rich, but no one you have wanted panned out ever.

Again I am baffled by you singling me out. Who did I complain about? Who did I want that never panned out? Are you confusing me with Rock Sexton? I don't even do mock drafts or analysis of players.

The water must be polluted with opium in Burma.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:34 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Rich wrote:
You complain about complainers and then single me out when I am not even complaining?

You make no sense.

There you go complaining again...

:yay:

:ann0y:

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:36 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Sometimes a post comes up that is freaking really funny, this is one of those posts. Dave, your man crush on Rich is cute....lol. Rich, your post was made me spit out my rockstar.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:41 am 

Makchell wrote:
Sometimes a post comes up that is freaking really funny, this is one of those posts. Dave, your man crush on Rich is cute....lol. Rich, your post was made me spit out my rockstar.

You have a mancrush on me too, bro. Which is why your mental toughness disappears when I disagree with you... :haha

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:43 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Again I am baffled by you singling me out. Who did I complain about? Who did I want that never panned out? Are you confusing me with Rock Sexton? I don't even do mock drafts or analysis of players.

The water must be polluted with opium in Burma.

Rich I remember you wanted Pat White, Clyde Gates, and every other player that didn't pan out. You are negative about every thing the FIns do yet you are positive that they will win the superbowl. Dave also has a man crush on you. I feel like I woke up in a time warp or worm hole this morning.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 7:44 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

You have a mancrush on me too, bro. Which is why your mental toughness disappears when I disagree with you

lol..sick.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:08 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

I think the fans who we need to watch out for are the ones who get all fired up about drafting 1 player like he is going to be that missing part we have been searching for since the last superbowl win in the 70's..

Die hard fans of a team with one pathetic playoff appearance in like 10 years, that has been stuck in a loop of mediocrity year in and year out as we shuffle owners, GM's, coaching staffs and players only to end up in the same spot every year... Those guys may not be so escited that this is the year..

Block everyone but Finesse, he is super positive. Think he is projecting 12 - 14 wins and a MVP season for RT on our way to the superbowl... Just dont drug test him...

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:11 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

10acjed wrote:
Block everyone but Finesse, he is super positive. Think he is projecting 12 - 14 wins and a MVP season for RT on our way to the superbowl... Just dont drug test him...

:yay:

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:23 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Poor Mitch, he can't win. Too negative, too positive. LMFAO!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:23 am 
Phinfever Global Moderator

Quote:
Just dont drug test him

I will second that!

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:37 am 

Makchell wrote:

Poor Mitch, he can't win. Too negative, too positive. LMFAO!!!

When we sucked I called the team out & got blasted for it.
We finally (I thought) found a QB so I thought we would contend (& still do) & I hear about that.
Just looking now I am a bit worried that the Clevelands , Tampa's , St. Louis' , etc of the league have passed us by. Time will tell. But Anthony we both know we can load up all we want , if Tannehill is not that guy we have no shot & are looking at another 3 years or so until we can be relevant again.
While the players win or lose on the field with their talent & skills we are proof at how a dysfunctional front office can set you back. I still think Philbin is a joke.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:46 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Makchell wrote:

LOL. True, but I always stand behind my moderators first. They do a lot of work around here behind the scenes that people don't know about. We try our best to do things behind the scenes to avoid embarrassment, but when someone gets disciplined (after several warnings) we always here that we are singling them out.

:no:

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:50 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

True that Dave. I really do think that we have the best posters on this board. Differences make it the best. Sure threads go back and forth sometimes, but for the most part, everyone here is respectful.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:07 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Kev1321 wrote:
Marino missed a game with a torn knee?

LOL at this thread.

He wants us to not judge players yet, but he's already given it a B+.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:09 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Rich wrote:
Again I am baffled by you singling me out. Who did I complain about? Who did I want that never panned out? Are you confusing me with Rock Sexton?

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:11 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

so basically this thread shows that Rich even pisses off people on other continents.
:) :) :)

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:27 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

"There you go again with those negative waves. Can't you say something positive and righteous for a change?"

Oddball

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:54 pm 

swerve13 wrote:
so basically this thread shows that Rich even pisses off people on other continents.

No, I piss people off for saying things I didn't say.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 10:02 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round......Go Dolphins!!

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 12:14 am 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Rich wrote:
swerve13 wrote:

No, I piss people off for saying things I didn't say.

Now that is talent!

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]