All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ




Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:14 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 8793
Location: MA
For all of you thinking Mr. Sam is all about football, please note that he signed a reality show deal with the Own Network (Oprah's?) to follow him.

I'm sorry, but this chain of events appears to be him getting his 15 minutes. Apparently the Rams didn't know about this deal he had in place.

As I've been saying, its all about the dollar and bringing in a new audience who may have previously not given a turd about football.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8505
For all of you thinking Mr. Sam is all about football, please note that he signed a reality show deal with the Own Network (Oprah's?) to follow him.

I'm sorry, but this chain of events appears to be him getting his 15 minutes. Apparently the Rams didn't know about this deal he had in place.

As I've been saying, its all about the dollar and bringing in a new audience who may have previously not given a turd about football.


You know it Jammer, BS, like I said in the original post. Rodney can spin till he's dizzy, reality hurts.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:20 pm 
Offline
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Posts: 8793
Location: MA
Ha, even better, I just saw Oprah's channel tweeted out how proud they are to document history in the making.

He's NOT the first gay player in football nor the first player others knew was gay. This was so pre-planned its not even funny.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:31 pm 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8505
This was so pre-planned its not even funny.

That's why it's such BS, it's the bigger picture of the transformation of the USA. Take gun control, liberals cry when 20 something kids die in in a massive shooting at a school. Was it sad? Hell yeah! Would gun control solve anything? Hell no...check the violence in Chicago which the media doesn't report on which also has some of the strictest gun control laws. Now, let's dig deeper, there has been 20mil plus babies aborted that libs agree with. A littler hypocrictial right? I am a ind. that leans right, but I feel it is the woman's choice, it's not like I'm some right wing nut, I just hate the media and the trasnforamtion. Wake up People!!!! Why gun control? More gov't control.. Sorry about my rant.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:49 pm 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4054
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Makchell wrote:
Well when "little dave" is banging from knee cap to knee cap as you walk by I bet you are fine with it... My mr winkie is shy :fart:


I spit my beer out, seriously funny stuff. They don't call him "bigdave" for nothing, I've heard, not experienced, not that there's anything wrong with it. lololol


Oh my...

:ann0y:

Wrong emoticon?!?!!


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:52 pm 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4054
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
Makchell wrote:
This was so pre-planned its not even funny.

That's why it's such BS, it's the bigger picture of the transformation of the USA. Take gun control, liberals cry when 20 something kids die in in a massive shooting at a school. Was it sad? Hell yeah! Would gun control solve anything? Hell no...check the violence in Chicago which the media doesn't report on which also has some of the strictest gun control laws. Now, let's dig deeper, there has been 20mil plus babies aborted that libs agree with. A littler hypocrictial right? I am a ind. that leans right, but I feel it is the woman's choice, it's not like I'm some right wing nut, I just hate the media and the trasnforamtion. Wake up People!!!! Why gun control? More gov't control.. Sorry about my rant.



Mak... :awe:

Can I send you a 6 pack of your favorite beer? ; )


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:40 pm 
Offline
2016 Thursday Blog Writer
2016 Thursday Blog Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7460
Mak...give it time. You won't have to change your views, keep them the same. In another 10 years you'll be a right wing extremist. :ann0y:


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 9:53 pm 
Offline
2016 Site Design Admin
2016 Site Design Admin

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 am
Posts: 4054
Location: Sweet Home ALABAMA!
NFLJunkie wrote:
Mak...give it time. You won't have to change your views, keep them the same. In another 10 years you'll be a right wing extremist. :ann0y:


Also known under this administration as "domestic terrorist". We're all friends here Mak... you a homophobe domestic terrorist?!


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 5:39 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8505
you a homophobe domestic terrorist?!


Seeing that I'm scared of no man and I've served in the Airforce, I'd have tosay no...lol


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 Post Game Blog Writer
2016 Post Game Blog Writer

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 am
Posts: 25409
Location: Miami, FL
Makchell wrote:
you a homophobe domestic terrorist?!


Seeing that I'm scared of no man and I've served in the Airforce, I'd have tosay no...lol


You're ex military? Crap.... definitely a domestic terrorist...

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:21 am 
Offline
2016 Thursday Blog Writer
2016 Thursday Blog Writer

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:47 am
Posts: 7460
Ex-military + libertarian + conservative = full medical check up the next time you fly...complete with xray and prostrate exam. :haha


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:31 am 
Offline
User avatar
2016 MVP Donor!
2016 MVP Donor!

Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:26 pm
Posts: 3727
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
NFLJunkie wrote:
Ex-military + libertarian + conservative = full medical check up the next time you fly...complete with xray and prostrate exam.


Who doesn't love the fine folks at TSA?

Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:52 am 
Offline
2016 MODERATOR
2016 MODERATOR

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:04 pm
Posts: 8505
prostrate exam

Am I a homophobe if I say no? :haha


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4

All times are UTC-05:00


Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited | Chopped and modified by Coots | Original design by Prosk8r