View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Fins player homopobic tweet after Michael Sam Selection 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Fins player homopobic tweet after Michael Sam Selection
I started this thread not knowing that it would get like this...let's keep it civil guys.

Sun May 11, 2014 11:40 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Coots wrote:
I want to see some signficant proof that the majority of our society thinks along those lines.

Again, you're speaking on a general persumption for all people. Ever thought that ALL people don't perceive things the way you think they should?

Sorry, I did not mean to portray myself as speaking for everyone, or even a majority for that matter. Yes, I believe that eventually the majority of people will view anti-gay comments with the same abhoration that racist comments are currently perceived, but I also don't think that the percentage of people holding a certain opinion one way or another has anything at all to do with right or wrong. I do not get my morals for the popular opinion, I get them from my own philosophy.

Coots wrote:
... it's called the Bill of Rights and you may want to check the very 1st one.

That protects you from the government taking action against you for something you said. It doesn't protect you from an employer firing you for saying something they feel will hurt their business.

Sun May 11, 2014 11:58 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

rodneyfaile wrote:
Coots wrote:
I want to see some signficant proof that the majority of our society thinks along those lines.

Again, you're speaking on a general persumption for all people. Ever thought that ALL people don't perceive things the way you think they should?

Sorry, I did not mean to portray myself as speaking for everyone, or even a majority for that matter. Yes, I believe that eventually the majority of people will view anti-gay comments with the same abhoration that racist comments are currently perceived, but I also don't think that the percentage of people holding a certain opinion one way or another has anything at all to do with right or wrong. I do not get my morals for the popular opinion, I get them from my own philosophy.

No reason to apologize. I believe in a lot of things. The dollar will fall, our country has never been more diveded than it is now, Tupac and Elvis are alive, bigfoot is real, Dan Marino is the greatest quarterback of all time and the Dolphins will be lucky to go 8-8 this year. Personal truth is one of the hardest things to get another person to feel as compassionate about, let alone get them to understand. Right or wrong in moral situations there are many factors to think about, not just "right or wrong" based on anyone's moral compass. When discussing moral issues for an entire body of people for the "court of public opinion", such as a homosexual being drafted in the NFL Draft and the way the media handles it, opinions do matter and "right or wrong" is all in the eye of the beholder.

Coots wrote:
... it's called the Bill of Rights and you may want to check the very 1st one.

rodneyfaile wrote:
That protects you from the government taking action against you for something you said. It doesn't protect you from an employer firing you for saying something they feel will hurt their business.

You're exactly right, but if you'll go back and read your comments earlier:

Quote:
But people around you, including your employer, are free to respond accordingly, and some opinions are not to be tolerated. It just isn't ok to say some things.

When you say people around you, including your employer are free to respond accordingly, it opens the door to my point above. You're OK with responding as long as the fight is on your side, right? Read my example above, if I was your Christian based employer, and I told you that you couldn't support homosexuality and I fired you for saying something in a private OR public conversation, has your first amendment rights been trampled on? You saying opinions aren't to be tolerated, are certainly misguided and very false.

Sun May 11, 2014 12:21 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Makchell wrote:
Too be honest with the cake thing, I wouldn't want to see a guy lick cake off his wife or girlfriend's face either. Sam has his own bottomline ticker on espn, it's a joke and overblown.

I didn't even bother watching. Is that what happened? One of them licked cake off each other's face?

Sun May 11, 2014 12:32 pm
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

Rock Sexton wrote:
Makchell wrote:
Too be honest with the cake thing, I wouldn't want to see a guy lick cake off his wife or girlfriend's face either. Sam has his own bottomline ticker on espn, it's a joke and overblown.

I didn't even bother watching. Is that what happened? One of them licked cake off each other's face?

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Sun May 11, 2014 12:38 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dude I'm sorry but that was completely unnecessary. It would be that way if they were straight.

Ain't no doubt in my mind Sam was playing up to all the scrutiny and antagonizing a bit.

Last edited by Rock Sexton on Sun May 11, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 11, 2014 12:44 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Coots wrote:
What if I was your employer and we ran a Christian operation that believed the Bible and perceived people who were homosexual to be sinners and didn't allow any talk and behavior set forth accordingly? What if, as your private business employer, I didn't allow your opinion to support homosexuals to be allowed?

That is a tough one. You have the right to hold those beliefs, but an employer can't discriminate. I suppose you could say you fired an employee because their support of homosexuality was damaging to your business. I am not exactly sure of the legality there.

As for my own opinion, its all about the end result. What does it accomplish? I am in favor of someone like Sterling being removed, because his opinion is one that excludes a segment of the population based on race. I wouldn't be in favor of your business policy above because I feel it promotes an opinion that excludes a segment of the population based on their views toward sexual orientation.

I think I get where you are coming from. You want the freedom to say whatever you want and conduct your business as you see fit, and you don't want to be excluded or penalized for your opinion. That makes sense. But if the opinion, rule, law, policy, or belief system that you are trying to protect is one that excludes someone based on race or sexual orientation, I don't think that is defendable.

I think we should be more inclusive of others, not exclusive, and that is what needs to be protected for the very reason you brought up. What if one day I am in an extreme minority? I wouldn't want to be excluded.

Sun May 11, 2014 12:45 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

rodneyfaile wrote:

As for my own opinion, its all about the end result. What does it accomplish? I am in favor of someone like Sterling being removed, because his opinion is one that excludes a segment of the population based on race.
Anyone consider his comments were out of context. His GIRLFRIEND :haha is black & she was hanging out with black men. Anyone think he was more interested in keeping those guys out of his GIRLFRIEND :haha more than because they were black?

We only heard a portion of the tape. Lets here what came prior & after.

Sun May 11, 2014 1:24 pm
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

rodneyfaile wrote:
That is a tough one. You have the right to hold those beliefs, but an employer can't discriminate. I suppose you could say you fired an employee because their support of homosexuality was damaging to your business. I am not exactly sure of the legality there.

Just like they shouldn't be able to fire someone for their non-support of homosexuality. It goes both ways. It's called equality.

rodneyfaile wrote:
As for my own opinion, its all about the end result. What does it accomplish? I am in favor of someone like Sterling being removed, because his opinion is one that excludes a segment of the population based on race. I wouldn't be in favor of your business policy above because I feel it promotes an opinion that excludes a segment of the population based on their views toward sexual orientation.

So you want it your way, but nobody else's way because you think one moral issue / human rights issue is more significant than the other? So you want to force me to think one way toward a certain group of people and run my business accordingly? Maybe you should rethink what you just wrote.

rodneyfaile wrote:
I think I get where you are coming from. You want the freedom to say whatever you want and conduct your business as you see fit, and you don't want to be excluded or penalized for your opinion. That makes sense. But if the opinion, rule, law, policy, or belief system that you are trying to protect is one that excludes someone based on race or sexual orientation, I don't think that is defendable.

I think we should be more inclusive of others, not exclusive, and that is what needs to be protected for the very reason you brought up. What if one day I am in an extreme minority? I wouldn't want to be excluded.

I don't want the freedom to say what I want to say, I demand it as it's given to me through the Constitution of the United States of America. And my point about running a business that you're missing Rodney is that equality isn't for just one side of the moral fight. Equality of opinion isn't just for you or Mak or for me, it's for every human. Regardless of race, sexual lifestyle, their support for gay marriage, gay relationships, abortion, religous beliefs or whatever else.

You want the freedom to express what you want to say and the freedom to react how you want in certain moral situations, like racism and homosexuality, but you want to throw the book at people like the NBA owner and Mak becaus you feel their opinions are "outdated".

rodneyfaile wrote:
But if the opinion, rule, law, policy, or belief system that you are trying to protect is one that excludes someone based on race or sexual orientation, I don't think that is defendable.

So tell me how you're going to defend your position on Mak's opinion being antiquated? You are excluding him and his rights since you think the majority of society will one day feel a certain way that he doesn't. Again, hypocrisy. It goes back to being OK as long as the fight is on your side.

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Sun May 11, 2014 1:28 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

He can't Coots, that's why he stopped responding to my posts. It goes one way in this country nowadays. People get offended when you wish them Merry Christmas or if you have a X-Mas tree up somewhere. Build a Mosque and it's the USA is making such "progress". Hypocrites...

Sun May 11, 2014 1:43 pm
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Makchell wrote:
It goes one way in this country nowadays. People get offended when you wish them Merry Christmas or if you have a X-Mas tree up somewhere. Build a Mosque and it's the USA is making such "progress". Hypocrites...

Thank you.

Sun May 11, 2014 2:23 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Big Dave wrote:
Makchell wrote:
It goes one way in this country nowadays. People get offended when you wish them Merry Christmas or if you have a X-Mas tree up somewhere. Build a Mosque and it's the USA is making such "progress". Hypocrites...

Thank you.

I don't mean to turn the conversation, as this is a diagonal addition, but I find it strange that the N word will be a 15 yard penalty this coming year when no one has a problem with GD

Sun May 11, 2014 3:31 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Coots wrote:
Just like they shouldn't be able to fire someone for their non-support of homosexuality. It goes both ways. It's called equality.

I don't want the freedom to say what I want to say, I demand it as it's given to me through the Constitution of the United States of America. And my point about running a business that you're missing Rodney is that equality isn't for just one side of the moral fight. Equality of opinion isn't just for you or Mak or for me, it's for every human. Regardless of race, sexual lifestyle, their support for gay marriage, gay relationships, abortion, religous beliefs or whatever else.

You want the freedom to express what you want to say and the freedom to react how you want in certain moral situations, like racism and homosexuality, but you want to throw the book at people like the NBA owner and Mak becaus you feel their opinions are "outdated".

As I said before, freedom of speech guaranteed to an individual is protection against government action. Your employer is free to scrutinize your comments all they want, and make a determination if it is detrimental to their business.

Coots wrote:
So tell me how you're going to defend your position on Mak's opinion being antiquated? You are excluding him and his rights since you think the majority of society will one day feel a certain way that he doesn't. Again, hypocrisy. It goes back to being OK as long as the fight is on your side.

I do think the majority will one day feel that way, but as I've already said, my opinion isn't based on what I think the majority might one day be. It's what is right. I stand by my opinion that anti-gay comments are as despicable as racist comments. I can't even understand where someone's intense dislike of something that has nothing to do with them even comes from.

Coots wrote:
So you want it your way, but nobody else's way because you think one moral issue / human rights issue is more significant than the other? So you want to force me to think one way toward a certain group of people and run my business accordingly? Maybe you should rethink what you just wrote.

My way is freedom for others. Freedome to do as you wish as long as you are not hurting anyone else. If an opinion someone holds, rule, policy, or system of beliefs is one that condemns another group based on their race or sexual orietation, then it is they who have singled themselves out for ridicule due to their ignorant stance. These DO hurt other people. Such a position doesn't qualify for the same freedoms and protection, because it is just ignorant and harmful. Sorry, people are free to hate all they want, but they are not free to subject others to their hate.

Sun May 11, 2014 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Liberalism is a disease. You can't have it one way Rodney, you are a hypocrite. In your reality I say it's gross to eat cake off his boyfriend's face and you come back and attack me as a bigot and compare it racism. Accoarding to you, you do and say "what's right" but you attack me. OK. I would bet you any type of money if you were hired by a Christian employer and you got fired because you said something agasint CHrist, you would throw a hissy fit, but it's OK for someone to say something about being gay then get fired cuase they aren't protected by the 1st. Again, you dodge my questions and posts. Political correctness.... :crap

Sun May 11, 2014 5:29 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Yes I would. I am not going to be subjected to your imaginary zombie god. Michael Sam shouldn't have to put up with gay bashing. Clipper players should have to put up with Donald Sterling's racism. It's fine for you to believe whatever you want to believe, but leave other peole alone. Same goes for trying to subject a group of employees to comply with christianity. People are not going to yield to it, and they shouldnt have to.

Sun May 11, 2014 5:50 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

rodneyfaile wrote:
. It's fine for you to believe whatever you want to believe, but leave other peole alone. .

Except if you don't believe in a liberal agenda and political correctness. Then watch out.

rodneyfaile wrote:
People are not going to yield to it, and they shouldnt have to.

The same could be said for people being subjected to liberal political correctness.

Liberal intolerance of intolerance doesn't equal tolerance. :boo:

Last edited by bobby0112 on Sun May 11, 2014 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 11, 2014 6:01 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Yes I would. I am not going to be subjected to your imaginary zombie god. Michael Sam shouldn't have to put up with gay bashing. Clipper players should have to put up with Donald Sterling's racism. It's fine for you to believe whatever you want to believe, but leave other peole alone. Same goes for trying to subject a group of employees to comply with christianity. People are not going to yield to it, and they shouldnt have to

Same goes for your views that you put on other people. I feel bad for you Rodney, you are lemming and only see things one way, your way. Talk about being a zombie....

Sun May 11, 2014 6:08 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Steve Zissou wrote:
That stunt is some Miley Cyrus type ish. Shock value & garbage that belongs on TMZ, not the NFL because its not a football story.

Another way to look at it is this ......

He wants people to be more accepting, particularly in football circles where they're still slow to come around and he decides to take it to a whole new "shock" level by licking cake off his boyfriend's face?

It's a two-way street with this. If he wants more acceptance than he can't force that kind've thing onto others. A simple kiss would've sufficed. In all of my time watching draft celebrations, I'd never seen anything like that and would've found it excessive if I did. There's a time and a place for certain things and that was not one of them.

Sun May 11, 2014 6:27 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Makchell wrote:
Liberalism is a disease. You can't have it one way Rodney, you are a hypocrite. In your reality I say it's gross to eat cake off his boyfriend's face and you come back and attack me as a bigot and compare it racism. Accoarding to you, you do and say "what's right" but you attack me. OK. I would bet you any type of money if you were hired by a Christian employer and you got fired because you said something agasint CHrist, you would throw a hissy fit, but it's OK for someone to say something about being gay then get fired cuase they aren't protected by the 1st. Again, you dodge my questions and posts. Political correctness.... :crap

Thanks Mak for putting it plainly.

Sun May 11, 2014 6:35 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

rodneyfaile wrote:
Was Jackie Robinson attention seeking BS?

Gay bashers are on the wrong side of history just as racists were.

:yay:

Sun May 11, 2014 6:49 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Makchell wrote:
but if it were a guy and a girl it'd be a non story.

Right, the way nature intended.

I didin't attack you, I defended Michael Sam.

Typical.

You broadcast hate toward someone and they cry that you are attacked when people respond.

Sun May 11, 2014 6:55 pm
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I think it was set up to create this drama, just like the super bowl nipple incident.

I am not a gay basher or a racist, but I think it was not in good taste what the media set him up to do.

:jests:

Sun May 11, 2014 7:12 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

rodneyfaile wrote:
You broadcast hate toward someone and they cry that you are attacked when people respond.

What was the hate he broadcasted? Define hate for me here.

Sun May 11, 2014 7:15 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Makchell wrote:

Well said Mak. You can't be biblically correct if you're politically correct

Sun May 11, 2014 7:18 pm
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

rodneyfaile wrote:
Yes I would. I am not going to be subjected to your imaginary zombie god. Michael Sam shouldn't have to put up with gay bashing. Clipper players should have to put up with Donald Sterling's racism. It's fine for you to believe whatever you want to believe, but leave other peole alone. Same goes for trying to subject a group of employees to comply with christianity. People are not going to yield to it, and they shouldnt have to.

This isn't whether he's gay or not. I think I'd have the same aversion to Tom munching cake off of Gisele's face after an NFL special. Sorry, it is football man. You have kids as young as 5 or 6 watching and there is no place for sexual expression. The more feminine we make the game, the more of this crap we're going to see. Keep it in the bedroom. I don't care what you do there. On the gay issue, A month ago the New Mexico Supreme Court ruled that a christian baker had to prepare a wedding cake for a gay couple. It wasn't that he didn't want to sell them one. They wanted him to make a special cake for them. He refused. They sued and won. So essentially a KKK member can walk into a black bakery and force a black man to bake a cake for their wedding. How screwed up are we becoming? There is no room anymore for common sense. A player does something disgusting and eats a cake off of his lover's face on TV...another player tweets his disgust over it and who gets berated? :hithead:

Sun May 11, 2014 9:20 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

He won't answer your question Scot. Anyway, I hear a dog barking...yap yap yap, time to walk away. Thanks Dave for moving this back into the Dolphin forum. Take a look guys, this is the USA that we are becoming, remember to vote and use common sense against the liberal assault on your rights. Think how you want, don't let some a$$hole ever tell you how to think. BTW...Great analogy Junkie.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:34 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Haters gonna hate.

Phinfever, a place for straight christian dolphins fans.

Sorry to challenge your perceived right to hate and discriminate. Disgusting.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:49 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

So if I find one man licking cake off another man's disgusting that makes me a homophobe? I'm not going to not hire a person for being gay, or avoid helping out a person in need becsuse they are gay. I could care less. But I don't want to see anyone licking cake off anyone else's face.

Rodney failed.

And yes, Mak, when his arguments are weak, which is often, he hides in a corner.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:53 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

rodneyfaile wrote:
Yes I would. I am not going to be subjected to your imaginary zombie god.
Ok, gonna have to step in to this.

Your God is your God & you are subjected to it whether you want to be or not.

rodneyfaile wrote:
Michael Sam shouldn't have to put up with gay bashing.
People should not have to put up with Christianity bashing. However, you will not defend that.

rodneyfaile wrote:
It's fine for you to believe whatever you want to believe, but leave other peole alone. Same goes for trying to subject a group of employees to comply with christianity. People are not going to yield to it, and they shouldnt have to.

I hope one day you find how lost you truly are.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:57 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Yikes....religious views and politics are two topics that no one comes away a winner.

I have ZERO problem with Michael Sam being gay, to each their own and certainly not my place to judge another person and their own lifestyles, however if someone asked me that this was overblown media hype, I would have to answer yes and that this was absolutely unnecessary (IMO).

I agree Gary this is football, not lining up the Michael Sam reality show. It seems a touchy topic has to get overblown.....yet again and I blame the media for enhancing the situation.

Best wishes to Michael Sam on becoming an NFL football player as this is what the draft is all about.

Sun May 11, 2014 9:57 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Since Rodney likes to judge, I'll chime in one more time. I went to Catholic school K-8, I got confirmed in 8th grade and I haven't been to church since. I don't know if there is a God or not. It's hard to believe in a mythical being, yet it's hard to believe that the universe "banged" and everything was created out of thin air. So you comments are way out of line Rodney, your name fits you well...fail. You are the most uneducated, closed minded person I've met in a long time. Your arguments are so weak and lame, worse than a 3rd grader. See you around hypocrite.

Sun May 11, 2014 10:03 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

rodneyfaile wrote:
Haters gonna hate.
You are the first in line of the haters club.

rodneyfaile wrote:
Go to The Dolphins Make Me Cry Website. You will meet like minded people like yourself, who hate Christians and people who do not think like them. Do nothing but sit around hating while doing nothing but hating themselves.

rodneyfaile wrote:

This is where you are weak. Your only thought process is hate.

Thinking something is in bad taste does not make one a hater. I do not like seeing 75 Yr old men with 25 Yr old women. Does not mean I hate them. I do not like watching straight people hump in the streets. Does not mean I hate them. Just there is a time & place for everything. Licking someones face because they get drafted is not the time nor place. Its Johnny Knoxville stuff.

Sun May 11, 2014 10:06 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Makchell wrote:
Since Rodney likes to judge, I'll chime in one more time. I went to Catholic school K-8, I got confirmed in 8th grade and I haven't been to church since. I don't know if there is a God or not. It's hard to believe in a mythical being, yet it's hard to believe that the universe "banged" and everything was created out of thin air. So you comments are way out of line Rodney, your name fits you well...fail. You are the most uneducated, closed mind person I've met in a long time. Your arguments are so weak and lame, worse than a 3rd grader. See you around hypocrite.

Personally it is easy to believe. Without going into detail. To many things lined up for us to just be here. Outside the big bang, I've yet to see an explosion ever create anything outside of destruction.

Take some scrap metal & a stick of dynamite. Blow it up. Do you get a pop can out of it?

Sun May 11, 2014 10:09 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Finhead34 wrote:
I have ZERO problem with Michael Sam being gay, to each their own and certainly not my place to judge another person and their own lifestyles, however if someone asked me that this was overblown media hype, I would have to answer yes and that this was absolutely unnecessary (IMO).

I agree Gary this is football, not lining up the Michael Sam reality show. It seems a touchy topic has to get overblown.....yet again and I blame the media for enhancing the situation..

When Sams gets cut & I believe he will. The next we will see is him on some news show telling everyone he was cut because he was gay. Someone org got him to do that for shock factor. Luckily I did not have to view it. I would not have wanted to watch Tanny lick cake off his wife's face when he was drafted two yrs ago. Have some class is what I'm saying & its obvious Sam is lacking in that department.

Last edited by Dphins4me on Sun May 11, 2014 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 11, 2014 10:13 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

I agree Dphins4me........it was unnecessary and has nothing to do about his sexual status, this is the NFL draft.

It is what it is though and I am sure this will continue to get the exposure and press that seems to be in their intention.

Okay, I am going back to Miami Dolphin thread topics! Hopefully, this one gets moved as I think the comments have been covered.

Sun May 11, 2014 10:19 pm

New edict from the gay rights movement.

If you do not watch gay porn, you're a homophobe.

Sun May 11, 2014 10:34 pm

rodneyfaile wrote:
Haters gonna hate.

I am Agnostic.

Your zombie god commemt was as hateful as anything I have ever seen posted on these forums.

You preach tolerance but are clearly full of hate.

Sun May 11, 2014 10:36 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Rich wrote:
You preach tolerance but are clearly full of hate.

Just like a Democrat.

Sun May 11, 2014 10:42 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Rich wrote:
New edict from the gay rights movement.

If you do not watch gay porn, you're a homophobe.

:) I swear I've woken up in The Twilight Zone.

Sun May 11, 2014 11:02 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

It's all gone too far. The Mozilla CEO was forced from his job for supporting traditional marriage. Gays rights proponents are turning into fascists.

Sun May 11, 2014 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 133 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next