View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Pouncey "Stressed out" over Bullygate 
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Pouncey "Stressed out" over Bullygate
Quote:
Life has changed for Dolphins center Mike Pouncey since he was cited in the locker room harassment scandal and labeled a bully.

He’s the only instigator remaining on the team (Richie Incognito and John Jerry are both gone). The accuser, Jonathan Martin, is also gone.

Pouncey hasn’t said much publicly, but his twin brother, Steelers Maurkice Pouncey, spoke out to the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

Maurkice, who is returning from a torn ACL injury this year, seemed especially offended that the NFL has ordered that Pouncey take a psychiatrist test before he can play again.

“I’m really, really close with him, and for them to keep torturing him like that, man, it’s terrible for him,” Maurkice Pouncey told the Tribune-Review.

“With time, everything passes over, and that’s what we’re planning on.”

It was a rough year for Mike Pouncey on several levels. He was subpoenaed to testify in Massachusetts the Aaron Hernandez case. He and Maurkice were also photographed wearing “Free Hernandez” hats. They went to college at UF with Hernandez and remain close friends with him as he awaits trial on several murder counts.

Maurkice said it’s been tough for Mike that he can no longer be himself, including with the media.

“He’s outgoing like me, and it’s (tough) he has to tone it down, but they kind of take stuff and run with it,” Maurkice said. “I wish it could be a lot different for him, because I know he’s stressed out about it.”

“Whatever steps they want to take, we’re going to do it and just show people we are good guys, and all that other stuff is behind us,” Maurkice said.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost. ... -mike-out/

Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:56 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Pouncey "Stressed out" over Bullygate
do what ray lewis did...win!

all forgotten

Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:16 am
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Kev1321 wrote:

all forgotten

Well, he still gets answered questions about it. At the Super Bowl 2 years ago he was getting peeved at the questions.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 am
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Kev1321 wrote:

all forgotten

I don't think a Center really pulls all that much individual weight into winning ball games, if that's the case he is going to heavily rely on his team. Ray Lewis was in a position that made plays, Pouncey just creates them.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]