Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Box Seats maybe?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:05 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Hi Guys,

Wanting to fly down for the packer game with my girlfriend and two other friends of mine and was wondering if anyone has any box seats they want to be generous enough to allow 4 of us in? We come down every year to the stadium but we want to see the game in a different light or at least from a box. We usually sit 20 yard line vistors side when we come down. Tickets are so freaking expensive this year. Hopefully someone can hook a fellow phins fan up all the way from Rochester, NY!

Thanks guys,
Matt

GO PHINS!

Post subject: Re: Box Seats maybe?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:22 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Mlap, I have two season tickets that are endzone seats and closer to Dolphins tunnel 12 rows up off the field.

I may not be attending that Packer game and I know what it is like to pay ridiculous prices.

All I will ask back is face value for the game tickets and parking pass and Fed Ex cost for shipping them to you.

Let me know and I will give you first dibs when the tickets get in my hands which I am guessing July or so.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:01 pm 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

Finhead34 wrote:
Mlap, I have two season tickets that are endzone seats and closer to Dolphins tunnel 12 rows up off the field.

I may not be attending that Packer game and I know what it is like to pay ridiculous prices.

All I will ask back is face value for the game tickets and parking pass and Fed Ex cost for shipping them to you.

Let me know and I will give you first dibs when the tickets get in my hands which I am guessing July or so.

Mighty nice of you sir.

:yay:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:30 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

That would be awesome of you! I really appreciate that! email me if you can, mlap2828@gmail.com

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]