Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Practice report (Day 5)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:46 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Quote:
By Omar Kelly and Chris Perkins South Florida Sun Sentinel

12:09 p.m. EDT, July 30, 2014

-- Top Dolphins performers today were: 1. Chris McCain (INT on Devlin throw away) 2. Finnegan (pt stealing INT) 3. Hartline (deep ball TD) ...

-- The Dolphins are wearing shorts today. ...

-- Nate Garner is getting his second day at center, where he's working with the second team. Remember he started two games there last year.

-- Sam Brenner is walking without a limp and he's not in a walking boot. That's good news. He's not practicing after suffering a right leg injury in Tuesday's practice. He's riding a stationary bike. ...

-- For the record, I've watched Tannehill for 3 training camps and this is the first year he's EVER been on point throwing deep. Progress!

-- WR Rishard Matthews might have been promoted to starter in 3-WR set with Mike Wallace sidelined today. ...

-- Tannehill just connected on a 70-yard touchdown on a bomb to Brian Hartline, who was wide open behind Jamar Taylor. Great throw. ...

-- Jamar Taylor just picked off Ryan Tannehill deep, disqualifying Tannehill for top performer of the day.

-- Tannehll big gain to right on read option. Maybe 20 yds. Play becoming fairly popular.

-- Tannehill just scrambled for a first down. ...

-- TE Michael Egnew promoted. Was on field with backups, now on field with starters. ...

-- Jamar Taylor just deflected two straight passes. He's having a decent day outside of the TD he allowed to Hartline. ...

-- Cortland Finnegan picked off Tannehill in the end zone on a pass intended for Rishard Matthews.

-- Brandon Gibson just caught an impressive drag over the middle of the field from Tannehill to get the offense in FG territory.

--

-- Clay and Matthews with 2 good catches during 2 minute 11-on-11 drill.

-- Billy Turner and Nate Garner are indeed getting starter reps during final 11-on-11. ...

-- Bad snap from Shelley Smith ends the practice. Isaako Aaitui recovers it. Victory goes to the defense. Two turnovers on 2 2-minute drills. ...

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miam ... &track=rss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Quote:
-- For the record, I've watched Tannehill for 3 training camps and this is the first year he's EVER been on point throwing deep. Progress!

Wow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:46 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Sam Brenner is walking without a limp and he's not in a walking boot. That's good news. He's not practicing after suffering a right leg injury in Tuesday's practice. He's riding a stationary bike. ...

Good news. Why isn't Wallace practicing?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:52 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Makchell wrote:
Sam Brenner is walking without a limp and he's not in a walking boot. That's good news. He's not practicing after suffering a right leg injury in Tuesday's practice. He's riding a stationary bike. ...

Good news. Why isn't Wallace practicing?

Sore hamstring so he got the day off

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:20 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

swerve13 wrote:
Quote:

Wow

Glad I'm not the only one . . . I got a little emotional when i read this.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]