Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: OT: KC is scary already
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:55 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

I'm not sure any run defense is ready for Jamaal Charles right now, much less ours

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2149398-jamaal-charles-literally-breaks-teammates-ankles-with-juke-during-training-camp?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:16 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

Kansas City won't win 9 games in 2014

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:54 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

The Chiefs are frauds to me until they prove otherwise. Started out 9-0 barely squeaking by other teams. Finished 2-6, backed into the playoffs, then blew a 28 point second half lead.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:02 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

TommyNoleFin wrote:
The Chiefs are frauds to me until they prove otherwise. Started out 9-0 barely squeaking by other teams. Finished 2-6, backed into the playoffs, then blew a 28 point second half lead.

Thats because they played absolutely nobody. We would have went 10-6 with that schedule they had. KC has a nice defense and one offensive weapon and a solid off. line. Nowhere near an elite team.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:35 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

swerve13 wrote:
TommyNoleFin wrote:

Thats because they played absolutely nobody. We would have went 10-6 with that schedule they had. KC has a nice defense and one offensive weapon and a solid off. line. Nowhere near an elite team.

Fair enough. I suppose I should've named the topic: Charles is scary.

I've never seen anyone literally get their ankles broken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:07 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

your getting your panties in a bunch over a 2013 5th round draft pick that only DRESSED for 2 games last season injuring his ankle from a juke?

Sorry, its training camp.... and camp fodder will be camp fodder. Guy just got his 14 minutes of fame right there being utterly embarrassed by a starting RB.

I remember getting face planted by Knowshown Moreno back in High school. He stuffed my yellow helmet into the mud as he went for a 60 yard TD. I played strong Safety and was on the opposite side of the field.... had a bad angle and yeeeeeeeeea. It got pictured in the Star Ledger that week as Middletown South destroyed my high school.....

Big deal!

On top of that.... I'll make a bold claim. Kansas City will get SWEPT by the AFC East.
They really aren't that great of a team as mentioned earlier. They lost a pro Bowl LT to allow a 2nd year player to fill the role. They let a Pro Bowl CB march onward due to salary. They have a "Elite" WR that hasnt done anything in 4 years. An "Elite" RB that is a track star, but hasnt shown the ability to run between the tackles. They have a coach that underachieved his entire career.... With what the Eagles had on their roster in the early 2000's... one mere Super Bowl loss is all that can be shown for it. And I believe he has even less to work with now.

Lets talk about some of the other teams to recently start off hot.....
There was that broncos team that started off 6-0 with McDaniels..... just to finish 8-8
There was a Buffalo team that started off 5-0 a couple years ago.... and missed the playoffs
KC started off 9-2.... and couldnt get out of their own way to make the playoffs last year... if the rest of the conference was stronger, the Chiefs wouldnt have made it in...

Sorry... i'd believe that Miami is a Super Bowl Contender before I considered Kansas City a contender

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]