View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ] 
 Three reasons the Dolphins should scare Patriots fans 
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Post Three reasons the Dolphins should scare Patriots fans
Quote:
1. The Dolphins can get after the quarterback. Some of Tom Brady’s worst games have come against the Dolphins, mostly because Miami has always been stout up front, ever since Jason Taylor arrived 17 years ago. Cameron Wake is coming off a bit of a down year with 8½ sacks but is still one of the best two or three pure pass rushers in the game, and he warrants consistent double-teams. Olivier Vernon benefitted from all the attention put on Wake last year and had a breakout season of 11½ sacks, and he is primed for an even bigger season. And the Dolphins get good interior pressure with Randy Starks, Jared Odrick, and newcomer Earl Mitchell.

2. Ryan Tannehill is developing with his weapons. Tannehill’s rookie season was a blur, and last year he had to work to get on the same page with newcomers Mike Wallace and Brandon Gibson. But Tannehill now has two years under his belt, and has all the familiar faces around him: Wallace, Gibson, Charles Clay, Brian Hartline, and Lamar Miller. Wallace didn’t quite have the breakout season Miami fans wanted, but the Fins return three players with 65-plus catches and 750 receiving yards. And Clay, who had 759 yards and six touchdowns last year at tight end, is on the verge of becoming a bona fide star.

3. The heat. No, not the team recently spurned by LeBron James. The heat — as in the weather — is a great home-field advantage for the Dolphins and is no joke. General manager Dennis Hickey came off the practice field Monday dripping with sweat, and that was just from standing on the sideline. The humidity punches you in the face right when you get off the plane in South Florida, and makes life hell for football players, especially at 1 p.m. on a Sunday early in September. The Patriots lost to the Dolphins in Miami last December, and don’t be surprised if they wilt in the heat this time.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2014/ ... story.html

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:12 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Post Re: Three reasons the Dolphins should scare Patriots fans
Dont forget Grimes/Finnegan. The Pats beefed up in the secondary, But Grimes allowed only 1 TD to a WR last season, and Finnegan seems to be regaining his "fiestiness". Unless Brady can beg the ref's to throw laundry on the field, Miami is gonna win the WR/CB match up allllllll day long. I smell INT's

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:21 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

SkyHigh314 wrote:
Unless Brady can beg the ref's to throw laundry on the field, Miami is gonna win the WR/CB match up allllllll day long. I smell INT's

I agree 100%, not to mention that it seems likely Gronk will be sitting that game out. No one on then receiving end for New England should scare Miami.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:24 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Good ol' Ben Volin not forgetting where he came from.

I'm not sure the Pats should be scared. Last year Miami beat them when they didn't have Wilfork, Mayo or anything resembling a decent secondary. Now they have those guys back plus Revis.

Brady also has a way of exposing Miami's linebackers.

Better hope Tannehill and the D line bring their A games because I don't see a ground game or a linebacker shutdown in this one.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:37 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Being realistic, ALL of the AFC East games will be a dog fight and close match ups.

It is hard for me to start getting into this mode of convincing myself that the Dolphins will win these games UNTIL I can see that the offensive line actually holds up and they really need to incorporate a running game too.

Right now, these are areas of concern. Our linebackers on defense are also an area of concern and these issues are a carry over from last season. The one positive is that Tannehill should NOT be on his back 58 times this year, so an improvement there will certainly help.

If they can improve in the above areas, this team has a chance for a 10 game win season.

Belicheck will have his team ready, the guy is a HOF coach going against Phildo.

My hope is that the Dolphins are really well prepared and play fundamentally sound football to start the season.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:18 am
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

My hope is they're in this game in the 4th quarter with a chance to win it. The Dolphins Offense, going by preseason's past, is definitely better and the passing game is firing on almost all cylinders out of the gate. You can bet that BB will be flooding both guards with LB's just to make things interesting.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:35 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Yep Gary and there are chinks in the offensive line still. Guarantee you BB will look to exploit it.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:36 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

We really need to stop worrying about other people EXPLOITING our weaknesses.

I think our OC is in a position to start exploiting THEIR weaknesses.

There is not a player on the Patriots roster that can match up against Wallace (Revis included).
There is not a LB on their roster that can run with Clay past 3 seconds...
Their edge pursuit is not what it used to be... If Miller can get a corner, it could get ugly.
Tannehill can/has carved up the 10-15 yard region of the field when given time.

Lets stop worrying about what THEY are going to through at US..... But focus on what WE will throw at THEM. This Offense is creative, there is motion, their is life we havent seen since the Marino days..... for a while we were a sledgehammer..... now we are finally a weapon.

This year may be rough.... and I am not expecting the world... but the foundation is there for this team to be something special within the next 2 years... Lets focus on what we can do to exploit them

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:48 am
Phinfever Design Admin
Phinfever Design Admin

Ah yes, the fresh smell of a new season optimism. I LOVE IT! ROLL TIDE... I MEAN GO DOLPHINS

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

eventualy during the game they will blitz the hell out of the o line just like they did last year.....and they will be a run 1st team on us until they fall behind.we can't stop the run.

wilfork is fat and old..he and mayo have been in the middle of some of the worst defenses in the history of the nfl......thats how great they are.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:29 am

The Dolphins have run a lot of read option in practice, but barely any in the games. At least any that involve Tannehill keeping the ball.

This may be the secret weapon.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:35 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

I think some Middle screens to Clay could be really successful against the Pats. Keep Clay in motion from side to side, and have him assist with a chip/release..... step the precedent that we will use TE's to help in the middle of the line..... then WHAM! Middle screen to Clay.... let them free release at Tanne on a 9 step drop, and watch big play Clay burn past Mayo.

Wallace has been hinting at lining up at TE. I think that's unnecessary, but if he can line up as a tight slot out of motion.... we may be able to match him up on Ninkovich in flat coverage..... that should be laughable.

I would try and bait Landry on Revis all game. Make them respect the rookie... and imagine if we can get a good hands catch against Revis island.... that should shatter some confidence right at the beginning of the season.

I think Miami will be fine, as long as there is more to the offense than Hartline on an out on the left side of the formation

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:52 am
Phinfever Blog Writer - Fridays

SkyHigh314 wrote:
I think some Middle screens to Clay could be really successful against the Pats. Keep Clay in motion from side to side, and have him assist with a chip/release..... step the precedent that we will use TE's to help in the middle of the line..... then WHAM! Middle screen to Clay.... let them free release at Tanne on a 9 step drop, and watch big play Clay burn past Mayo.

Wallace has been hinting at lining up at TE. I think that's unnecessary, but if he can line up as a tight slot out of motion.... we may be able to match him up on Ninkovich in flat coverage..... that should be laughable.

I would try and bait Landry on Revis all game. Make them respect the rookie... and imagine if we can get a good hands catch against Revis island.... that should shatter some confidence right at the beginning of the season.

I think Miami will be fine, as long as there is more to the offense than Hartline on an out on the left side of the formation

I think using the rookie to challenge Revis is a little premature, firstly, we don't decide who Revis plays, he has always been used against the opposing teams best WR, also Landry has caught 2 passes in 2 games with a lot of time on the field, 1 pass on a screen that went for -1 yard, and a 26 yard play where he was completely uncovered due to a defensive gaff, he has not been targeted once while being covered, he's not creating separation.

I have been, and continue to worry about his ability to get open, so far he hasn't shown much at all as a WR outside of his good blocking.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:02 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

how do we not decide who Revis plays against? If you use pre-snap motion, very rarely do CB's flip flop to the opposite side of the field. You would catch the defense in a cluster around the MLB....The DB's usually "shift" coverage... if there's no WR on the side of the field, a CB usually plays tight and high, picking up the role of deep third and safety help as the safety shifts over to protect the strength in the formation.

Miami can dictate which WR's are on Revis' side of the field.

Miami has a luxury in the fact that Wallace is fast as lightning, and his pre-snap motions could easily see him start as the right side flanker, and move to the left side slot position... and hence pairing up against a Nickel/OLB

And by the way, I am loving Miami's pre snap motion through the preseason.... including the double motion against Tampa where the TE and slot WR's switched sides of the field. It was like calling a flip direction audible in Madden....

And you assessment on Landry is correct. And that was the point.... Bait Them into using their best CB to cover our #4 WR (who in practice has shown to have one of the best hands on the roster/ seperation is an issue as you mentioned). Make them respect the rookie.... And burn 'em with Wallace/Gibs, and Hartline.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:10 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

SkyHigh314 wrote:

Doing that is ignoring history. The Dolphins haven't provided any reason for people to not worry. The same problems that existed last year still exist right now...and they are things that other teams can exploit big time.

The differences this year are the OC's vision and the QB's improvement. But is that enough to overcome no running game, suspect LB play/tackling and a question mark secondary?

I hate playing the role of Debby Downer, but if the Pats' 4 man front can contain the run and put pressure on Tannehill then he's going to have to sling it into a crowded receiving area. Bellichick has fooled him before. Brady also has been great at identifying the LBs who can't cover and picking them apart. That is a recipe for unfavorable results.

I need to see some big improvements this Saturday before I can buy the Pats being concerned.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:14 am
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

we will win because we are the better team. simple as that.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:32 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Kev1321 wrote:
eventualy during the game they will blitz the hell out of the o line just like they did last year.....and they will be a run 1st team on us until they fall behind.we can't stop the run.

I hope they do blitz like crazy. This offense is designed with misdirection and spreading the ball. It will be much easier to make them pay if they are aggressive like that.

I don't think most people remember the last game properly. It was a chess match. We DID stop the run, containing Blount & Vareen. We gave their slot WRs everything underneath but didn't break in the redzone.

Also, their game plan was to take away Clay, which they did successfully. But Tanne still threw for over 300 yards & 3 TDs.

Then Brady, as always, is set up to win on the last drive but then . . . enter Michael Thomas.

Look, Brady isn't who he used to be. The Pats are slowly converting to a running team. & like you said Kev, getting Wilfork & Mayo back shouldn't scare anyone. Revis obviously who he used to be either

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:54 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

jammer wrote:
SkyHigh314 wrote:

Doing that is ignoring history. The Dolphins haven't provided any reason for people to not worry. The same problems that existed last year still exist right now...and they are things that other teams can exploit big time.

The differences this year are the OC's vision and the QB's improvement. But is that enough to overcome no running game, suspect LB play/tackling and a question mark secondary?

I think SkyHigh is right. We play our game & the rest takes care of itself.

You don't think the Dolphins have provided any reason for people to not worry, Jammer? First of all we were 2 Sherminated games away from a 10 win season. With Tannehill simply getting a year older & more mature theres reason for optimism.

Are people forgetting that Lamar still averaged 4 yards a carry last year? Think about that. He was in the coaches dog house, he had an awful O-line, & a worthless offensive system, yet still made some strides in only his 2nd year as a RB.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:04 am
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Look . . maybe we have been losing for too long.

Maybe the media has gotten in the way of how you're cheering for the team.

But there is no reason for so many people to view the Dolphins as if theyre on the bottom of the barrel!

'09 - 7-9. '10 - 7-9. '11 - 6-10. '12 - 7-9. '13 - 8-8. We're not the Bills, the Browns, Jags, or Raiders. Heck, even the Falcons & Texans couldn't win 5 games last year!

Even this little article is setup from the perspective of "Yes, you think the Dolphins suck but . . "

True fans said it last year & we'll say it again this year, The Pats need to be worried because our team is on the rise & theirs is on the decline. We're are steadily taking the AFC East back. Lets go! 11-5 starts week 1

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:18 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Hey Hey Steve.... some ne positive to join my camp! HAHA.

Actually, its not a matter of the Dolphins NOT being able to stop the run.... Its an issue where the D being on the field for too long, and bruising back starting to gain traction that really sets up the perception that Miami cant stop the run.

Thing is, The Pats dont have a bruiser any more. Blount is gone. Their biggest backs are 5'11 220, and Develin who is buried on the depth chart at 235. Vereen and Ridley are containable and have been contained in the past by our defense.

There is not one player on that offense except Gronk and Brady to worry about. And Gronk probably wont play/or will be limited. I hate to say it, but I think Miami's Offense will put up more total yards and possibly more total points this season than the Patsies will.

And truthfully, Miami has better defensive talent

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:59 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Steve Zissou wrote:
I think SkyHigh is right. We play our game & the rest takes care of itself.

You don't think the Dolphins have provided any reason for people to not worry, Jammer? First of all we were 2 Sherminated games away from a 10 win season. With Tannehill simply getting a year older & more mature theres reason for optimism.

Are people forgetting that Lamar still averaged 4 yards a carry last year? Think about that. He was in the coaches dog house, he had an awful O-line, & a worthless offensive system, yet still made some strides in only his 2nd year as a RB.

Every game last year was tight. For every loss we all pointed a few breaks that would have changed the outcome. Well the same can be said for a lot of those victories.

If you've watched the first 2 preseason games and closely followed the observations of camp then yes, the fans have reason to worry. Miami still does not have a starting RG, while the current C and LG are very weak in the ground game.

Miami is not running the ball. Outside of the first drive versus Atlanta's pathetic D Line we haven't seen any signs of life from the ground game.

The LB situation is still a mess. And while I have long term hope for guys like Tripp and McCain I don't think they are going to make a consistent impact this year.

I really think this could be a 10 win team. But I'm going to worry about them until I see these worries alleviated by actual gameplay. They could just as easily be a 6 win team.

Also, no one is saying they are a bottom of the barrel team. My worry is about another mediocre, no playoff season. I'm not going to let hypothetical optimism distract me from the fact that this team still has some big flaws that opponents can expose on a weekly basis. Those flaws can lead to the one or two plays that decide a close game. Sorry, just being realistic.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:11 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Our "starting" RB hasnt played a snap in the preseason...

Most of the running plays called during the games have been sweeps, stretches... or belly plays that require the Line to pull and move.... they are testing out what they actually have on the line more than worrying about the RBs actually doing anything productive.... why show your hand now, when we have division rivals the first 2 weeks.

If you are really concerned about the RG position, more than likely Satele will be the RG once Pouncey is back, and Pouncey is ahead of schedule.. I would expect week 2 or 3.

Miami is not really pushing the running game because they know who they are keeping. The only battle in the RB world is Williams or Thomas, and i think Williams won.

We have 9 WR's that could probably make an NFL roster. they need to bait a trade, or figure out the best 6 by the end of the next game. So yea, I would expect a pass happy approach to the preseason.... And with that said, the passing game looks great so far

Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:20 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

SkyHigh314 wrote:
Our "starting" RB hasnt played a snap in the preseason...

Most of the running plays called during the games have been sweeps, stretches... or belly plays that require the Line to pull and move.... they are testing out what they actually have on the line more than worrying about the RBs actually doing anything productive.... why show your hand now, when we have division rivals the first 2 weeks.

If you are really concerned about the RG position, more than likely Satele will be the RG once Pouncey is back, and Pouncey is ahead of schedule.. I would expect week 2 or 3.

Miami is not really pushing the running game because they know who they are keeping. The only battle in the RB world is Williams or Thomas, and i think Williams won.

We have 9 WR's that could probably make an NFL roster. they need to bait a trade, or figure out the best 6 by the end of the next game. So yea, I would expect a pass happy approach to the preseason.... And with that said, the passing game looks great so far

Satele isn't strong enough to play RG. Did we not watch his inability to handle his own guys or assist in the last game? You better hope Shelley Smith pans out or Billy Turner can play either guard position in the next couple of months.

I appreciate your optimism, but it has as much validity as worry at this point. You've seen some good plays and you've seen some bad plays. I'm not questioning why you're optimistic, I'm only pointing out that a lot of it can't be verified yet. The answers to Miami's problems aren't as simple as you make them to be. Those problems have me worried about getting too high at this point. I expected more from the ground game and LBs in the first two games.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:28 am

Okay here are my 3 reasons....
1. Philbin looks like he could go postal any time. Belichick has to be worried that Philbin will run across the field and take him out when he's not looking.
2. Our defense's inability to stop the 3rd and long short pass, 2nd and long draw play will inevitably keep Miami's defense on the field most of the game. Likewise, it will keep Brady on the field most of the game increasing the odds he might get hit and therefore might get put out of the game or even worse, the season.
3. With double blitzes up through the guard slot, BB will undoubtedly uncover Miami's greatest weakness, that everyone knew was a weakness to start with. Therefore Miami's strategy of heading into this game by not addressing this obvious weakness has to have BB worried that there is some evil sub-plot at play here that will keep him awake at night the entire week prior to the game. His lack of sharpness on gameday will inevitably lead to an erroneous red flag being dropped from his pocket resulting in a loss of an official challenge.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:26 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Every team has a weakness!

If BB wants to blitz both A gaps simultaneously......

Miami should counter with Shotgun HB Tosses... Moreno is enough of a cut back runner to pop back into the void left by LBs jumping through the hole.

Miami also has enough receivers that can run shallow drag routes.... line both Clay and Moreno in the backfield, and let Gibson/Landry drag in the vacancy.

Blitzing the middle could also open up opportunities for read-option.

The oversimplification of Miami's weaknesses is your reason for pessimism, but it is my reason for optimism. Lazor is not stubborn enough to sit there and call Sherman logic plays. (Sherman's method said that these plays are tried and trued. Even if they dont work, they will work eventually, and they set up what medium probability play i have coming in the future). Lazor has been designing plays to attack weaknesses.... I doubt he is going to sit there and let our "glaring weakness" get exposed! It is probably why we will see mostly shotgun this season.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:32 am

What?! I said our guard situation would keep him up at night. What more do you want?

I see my attempt at humor was lost on you.

On a serious note... Miami's Offense should be top 10 this year as a unit. RT and the first team are looking very good early on. My concerns on this team and what will stop them is a porous run defense and Coyle's inability to stop a swing pass, or delay out of the backfield. It has been problem last season and continues this preseason. BB is a very simple guy...he has a good running game and will pound the rock early and often. If Miami brings the safeties up, Brady will try and pop one deep. So early indicators are this is going to be a track meet. Which offense can score the most points.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:52 am
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Which offense can score the most points.

That's every game...lol. Seriously though, our D should pressure Brady as much as their D is going to pressure RT.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Makchell wrote:
Which offense can score the most points.

That's every game...lol. Seriously though, our D should pressure Brady as much as their D is going to pressure RT.

I would agree...which is why BB will come in and try the ground route first. If Miami's LB's can't tackle...he'll take those 3rd and 2's all day.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:37 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

SkyHigh314 wrote:
The oversimplification of Miami's weaknesses is your reason for pessimism, but it is my reason for optimism.

???

I can back my position up with stats and video. How is that oversimplification?

Can you show me good running numbers, good run blocking and solid linebacker tackling via numbers or video so far? Just saying it will get better doesn't mean its going to happen.

Of course every team has weaknesses...and the teams with the major ones end up mediocre at best. Lets see the Dolphins perform before we start boasting that Miami's opponents should be worried.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:49 pm

Yeah man... I'm optimistic about our weaknesses!

Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:56 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

The backend makes me nervous against Brady....Wilson in particular. Hopefully the D-line doesn't give Brady time to throw.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:26 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Ok, my final negative Nancy comments on the situation.

Two plays in particular from the TB game make me nervous as they could be game changers against the Pats or any AFC East opponent for that matter.

First play is a tipped pass that luckily ended up as a completion. Tannehill throws a pass that I believe was intended for Dion Sims (who was well covered). Ball is tipped at the line of scrimmage and luckily grabbed by Matthews. A few Bucs defenders in the area could have easily intercepted. Sadly it wasn't the only tipped ball of the game for Tannehill.

Second play was the sack strip fumble. No need to go over the details again but Wilfork is capable of the same thing.

My point - this isn't Madden football where Tannehill can just sling it for 30 points. He's going to face tough blitzes and some tough pressures. Those are two plays which could put a team like the Pats up by 14 very quickly. Miami's line is still a liability and if they can't keep defenders out of throwing lanes then Miami has problems.

Trust me, I hope I am eating my words over a 5 course meal on Sept 7th as we watch Miami smoke the Pats. I will be sacrificing plenty of rubber chickens to the football gods for that outcome.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:39 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

jammer wrote:
Ok, my final negative Nancy comments on the situation.

Two plays in particular from the TB game make me nervous as they could be game changers against the Pats or any AFC East opponent for that matter.

First play is a tipped pass that luckily ended up as a completion. Tannehill throws a pass that I believe was intended for Dion Sims (who was well covered). Ball is tipped at the line of scrimmage and luckily grabbed by Matthews. A few Bucs defenders in the area could have easily intercepted. Sadly it wasn't the only tipped ball of the game for Tannehill.

Second play was the sack strip fumble. No need to go over the details again but Wilfork is capable of the same thing.

My point - this isn't Madden football where Tannehill can just sling it for 30 points. He's going to face tough blitzes and some tough pressures. Those are two plays which could put a team like the Pats up by 14 very quickly. Miami's line is still a liability and if they can't keep defenders out of throwing lanes then Miami has problems.

Trust me, I hope I am eating my words over a 5 course meal on Sept 7th as we watch Miami smoke the Pats. I will be sacrificing plenty of rubber chickens to the football gods for that outcome.

I hear ya & you're not wrong about any of it.

My thinking is more about the offensive line getting as bad as its ever been last year. Hopefully that means its can only get better Ha & also, I hope it means Tanne learned a lesson about holding onto the ball too long & how to deal the experience.

Similarly, I hope Lamar learned some things last year. Already we're hearing good reports about his workout & hard practicing. Bucs may not have game planned but they definitely intended to stop the run. & since Preseason is simply glorified practice, maybe it was good for our O-line/OC to go through.

I realize 700 yards from Lamar last year isn't blowing anybody away but Philbin & Sherman are terrible with a running offense. Lazor isn't & I think we'll be alright by the time week 4 comes, we get Pouncey back & move Samson to RG lol Kidding. It just takes time for some of these changes. I bet we see a more encouraging performance Saturday vs Dallas

Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:19 am

Makchell wrote:
The backend makes me nervous against Brady....

Yea, me too, I think the hot wife is just a cover...

:hitme:

Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:56 am
Phinfever Veteran
Phinfever Veteran

Still dont get what you see in Gisele.... Brady is a blind fool. The first baby momma is way hotter......

And Tannehill has the hottest wife in the AFC East LOL

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:58 am

They both need a few sandwiches imo...

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]