Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Official KC @ MIA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:06 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Now that the horrible Bills game is over with and we've all beaten the horse to a pulp, let's start moving forward to this week's game.

I predict the Fins come out on fire, offense and defense. RT has a nice bounce back game and goes 21-32 250 2tds 0ints he hits Wallace on a bomb for a TD. Miller get's benched and Williams starts wearing out a depleted Chef defense. Fins take it in a blowout 27-13

Post subject: Re: Official KC @ MIA
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:31 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Makchell wrote:
Now that the horrible Bills game is over with and we've all beaten the horse to a pulp, let's start moving forward to this week's game.

I predict the Fins come out on fire, offense and defense. RT has a nice bounce back game and goes 21-32 250 2tds 0ints he hits Wallace on a bomb for a TD. Miller get's benched and Williams starts wearing out a depleted Chef defense. Fins take it in a blowout 27-13

That would be nice to see, I hope, and think, they will be chomping at the bit, also wanting to see more of Williams.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:40 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Chiefs are a desperate team so this could be a trap game. I fear that Alex Smith could pick apart the LBs with his dink and dunk game.

Fortunately their defense is not that good so I'm hoping Miami can run the ball and Tannehill gets time to throw.

Also, from what I understand their tackles could have a hard time with Vernon and Wake so hopefully Miami's defense gets enough pressure on Smith to prevent him from moving the ball.

I need to see Tannehill start completing passes he was making with ease last year, and, I need to see Miller and Williams run with authority.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:49 pm 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Well...my definition of blowout isn't a 6 point win, but, I do think (and hope) we come out fast. Their D held pretty well against Denver, surprisingly. I doubt Charles will play, so the speed factor of the running game isn't there, just a hard running Knile Davis...who we can stop, but we are gonna have to hit him.

They run a lot of plays to their TE's Fasano and Kelce, so our LB's will be tested, yet again. Our D line should take over against their O line, and Alex Smith isn't the best while pressured. Eric Berry also got hurt but idk the significance of his injury.

If we play with a spark under our butts this week, this could really be a fun game.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:29 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

It would be a trap game...had Miami beaten buffalo but if they take hte Chiefs lightly...1-2 looms. Chiefs still have a decent secondary and a good running game. Smith almost brought them back against the Broncos last week.
After watching the Buffalo Game...Coyle better not come out in soft zones and Lazor needs an answer for man coverage schemes. Buffalo had 1 safety for most of the first half last week totally disrespecting the deep pass.... and it paid off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:49 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Phins favored by 4, o/u 41. It's going to be hot, upper 80's mostly sunny, high humidity...........going to feel closer to 100. We really should win this and it shouldn't be close. KC ranks near the bottom in most categories, offense & defense. They played respectable at division rival Denver last week, but got beat up at home against Tenn.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:10 pm 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

The Chiefs secondary isn't good. They chose the cheap route this year with DB's because they spent all their money elsewhere and are now flat broke. Like cutting Brandon Flowers, their best CB. Talk about a head scratcher they just cut the guy...he had trade value.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:16 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

We should win, but we should have beat the Jets and Bills last year.

Wish we had Moreno to make me feel a little better.

d-1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:21 pm 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

These next 2 weeks are dangerous for Philbin. 2 very winnable games. If we crap the bed I will be driving the Fire Philbin truck.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:23 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

swerve13 wrote:
These next 2 weeks are dangerous for Philbin. 2 very winnable games. If we crap the bed I will be driving the Fire Philbin truck.

I agree, if we drop these next 2 games, it won't be a pretty season for Philbin and the Dolphins.

d-1

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ]