Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:10 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Quote:
Alain Poupart Lead Writer Dolphins.com

There’s been a lot of conversation about Branden Albert, the Pro Bowl newcomer at left tackle; about Ja’Wuan James, the rookie first-round pick starting at right tackle; about center Samson Satele, the veteran filling in nicely during the absence of Mike Pouncey; about Shelley Smith going from guard to center and back to right guard; about Dallas Thomas getting bumped from the starting lineup and then getting another chance after Smith was sidelined with a knee injury.

In the midst of all this, Daryn Colledge has pretty much stayed under the radar, quietly but effectively doing the job at left guard.

Another word that can be used to describe Colledge is “durable.”

Since joining the Packers as a second-round pick in the 2006 NFL draft, Colledge has yet to miss a game in the NFL. His streak of 132 consecutive games is tied for the fifth-longest active streak in the NFL — excluding punters ...

“I feel like I am playing at a physically better level in the first couple of weeks than I did last year, just fighting the leg injury that I did and trying to have that heal,” he said. “I don’t feel like the strength was there, but again I’m still trying to get comfortable in the system just like everybody else. I feel like each week that we’re communicating better and we’re allowing ourselves to play faster. I think that we’ve still got some room for improvement, which I think is exciting because I think this offense is starting to do some really good things.” ...

http://www.miamidolphins.com/news/artic ... ca57bec625

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]