Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:49 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Makchell wrote:
I'll agree to disagree..

I'm not agreeing to disagree. Your points are skewed and invalid. D gives up 27 points and game winning drive & you want to say they did their job. All the while wanting to lay all the blame on the Qb who put up 24 points and handed over the lead to the D with the game on the line.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:06 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Makchell wrote:
Thanks for the heads up about where to see footage. You are right I was wrong about it falling at his feet.

The O lineman did have a clear view of the play as the fumble developed and had momentum going forward towards the loose ball.

You say he out hustled the Phins D. I was wrong and you were right about the particulars of the fumble. I don't agree about the hustle

We can go back and forth yet our opinons are different. To me, the offense should have scored more in the 1st half. 3 pts and 30 yards is horrible.

I am not sure that we are talking about the same thing?

This is a reply to Rich about a particular play.

I agree that the 1st half O bears a significant fault in the games loss.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:04 am 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Coming out of the gate so poorly needs to be addressed. Except for the Oakland game our first half point production has been horrible.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:48 am 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Post Game

AQNOR wrote:
Rich wrote:
Go look at the highlights on NFL.com. Chris McCain and a defensive back had a shot at the ball. The offensive lineman beat them to it. You're way off when you say the fumble went right to him.

McCain falls on that ball... game over. He was sleep walking after the play and got outhustled. And he isn't a regular so tired isn't an excuse.

Thanks for the heads up about where to see footage. You are right I was wrong about it falling at his feet.

The O lineman did have a clear view of the play as the fumble developed and had momentum going forward towards the loose ball.

You say he out hustled the Phins D. I was wrong and you were right about the particulars of the fumble. I don't agree about the hustle.

Quote:
Third down ... The Dolphins bring great pressure from Olivier Vernon and Cameron Wake and Vernon slaps the ball loose. And the fumble is on the ground and while Brent Grimes and Chris McCain both dive for the loose ball in slow motion, Green Bay guard T.J. Lang swoops in and recovers the fumble ahead of the two Miami defenders

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:49 am 

FINesse wrote:
Coming out of the gate so poorly needs to be addressed. Except for the Oakland game our first half point production has been horrible.

Even against Oakland the defense gave up a touchdown on the first drive and we answered back with a field goal.

Same thing against the Packers... we talk about how great the defense did but the Packers were up 7-0 before you could blink.

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2