Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:31 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

:haha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:35 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

We do not have ANY know it alls on this forum Mak! You should know better than that! :fart:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:57 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

No, none at all.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:13 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Finhead34 wrote:
We do not have ANY know it alls on this forum Mak! You should know better than that! :fart:

And we sure as hell don't have any passive aggressives either.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:45 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

This thread is like a car crash, I don't want to look, but I can't help myself.

The Broncos game can't get here soon enough. :fart:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:59 pm 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

No,no,no, not at all and then when they get called out it's "nice personal attack" blah blah. I'm about over it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:35 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

I am really hoping for Hartline to have one of those rare big games... Get like 130yds, 2 TD's..

This thread will hit 10 pages easily...

:fart:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:41 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Quote:

No,no,no, not at all and then when they get called out it's "nice personal attack" blah blah. I'm about over it.

You really have to laugh it all off. I think we all write things that get taken 10 different ways.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:21 am 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Big Dave wrote:
I honestly don't know what's going on with him. What I do know is that he is a hard worker. Maybe he just isn't a good fit in this offense.

This is a Q & A with Bill Lazor a couple of weeks ago.

Quote:
Q: Is Brian Hartline fighting it?

Bill Lazor: I think Brian is a guy that is used to having a lot of production and he wants to contribute. He has confidence in himself and his ability to contribute and I have confidence in him. It’s a long season, so sometimes you go through little waves, up and down. If he’s frustrated with certain things right now, I have pretty good confidence that he’ll be able to channel that into being more productive. I think people around here have known Brian long enough. I don’t know if we have a harder worker on the field, at least in my history of football that’s the most important thing that will translate into production. I think it will show up.

Palm Beach Post: You have to think Hartline will improve but if he doesn’t turn it around quickly the Dolphins will have to readjust. Hartline is being paid like a top-tier No. 2 receiver and Miami doesn’t have a ton of options if he doesn’t improve. Rookie Jarvis Landry is playing well in the slot but he’s likely not the answer on the outside right now. Brandon Gibson would be an option but he hasn’t been the same since tearing his patellar tendon last year. Rishard Matthews had a touchdown Sunday and continues to be solid. But what the Dolphins really need — and they likely can’t address until the offseason — is a skilled outside receiver with height. Miami doesn’t even have much height at the tight end spot. Charles Clay, who is also struggling, is one of the league’s smaller tight ends.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost. ... y-tidbits/

We had that skilled receiver with height. We paid two second rounders to get him then sent him to The Windy City for two third rounders. One of those third rounders became a tight end who was a complete bust. The other is a below average guard playing at tackle.

This is a big reason Jeff Ireland is no longer the GM of the Miami Dolphins. Only now are we seeing the extent of the damage he did to this team

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:30 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Quote:
We had that skilled receiver with height. We paid two second rounders to get him then sent him to The Windy City for two third rounders. One of those third rounders became a tight end who was a complete bust. The other is a below average guard playing at tackle.

This is a big reason Jeff Ireland is no longer the GM of the Miami Dolphins. Only now are we seeing the extent of the damage he did to this team

Oh I definitely wished Brandon Marshall stayed and that difference in money Miami invested into Mike Wallace went to another skilled position. Marshall would have been fun to watch as Tannehill has gotten better too.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:12 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Finhead34 wrote:
Quote:

Oh I definitely wished Brandon Marshall stayed and that difference in money Miami invested into Mike Wallace went to another skilled position. Marshall would have been fun to watch as Tannehill has gotten better too.

More like Marshall/Wallace would've made a deadly combination

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:20 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Quote:
More like Marshall/Wallace would've made a deadly combination

I don't think with the spending that was possible to absorb both those high salaries, but that would have been a great combo! I am still hoping Tannehill connects on a few bombs with Wallace.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:39 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

10acjed wrote:
I am really hoping for Hartline to have one of those rare big games... Get like 130yds, 2 TD's..
It would have been nice.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Dphins4me wrote:
10acjed wrote:
It would have been nice.

Yeah....but none of our receivers are really setting the NFL on fire. I think our top guys average right around 10 ypc.... It is partly injuries, partly the system, but none of our WR's is really an alpha receiver. Denver has two of them, with a top TE on the bench.

The team is finally close to producing a playoff contender. Next draft and free agency period, get that big WR and/or TE, add a running back who can move the pile and add depth on the O-line and in the secondary.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:10 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

FrustratedFinFan wrote:
The team is finally close to producing a playoff contender. Next draft and free agency period, get that big WR and/or TE, add a running back who can move the pile and add depth on the O-line and in the secondary.

Martavis Bryant sure would look good in aqua and orange. I sure hope Billy Turner turns into a stud OLman because he was Miami's last pick before Bryant was drafted.

Still do not understand why Miami was not interested in Blount. They so need a power back. Watching Thomas go over the top is just bad for a power back.

Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4