Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: #MetLifeTakeover 2014
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:35 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

I know Miami still has to take care of Denver this week, but I am getting more and more excited for the Jets game on MNF in 2 weeks.

Me and IamPZ will be going with DolfansNYC for this years MetLife Takeover. Our group has just sold the 1,000th ticket for the game smashing last year's Group Sales record of 752.

So glad to be a part of this!

http://www.dolfansnyc.com/2014/11/17/me ... -tailgate/

Quote:
We now own the two highest group ticket purchases in MetLife Stadium history. We have taken the #MetLifeTakeover to another level and thank you guys so much for joining us!

If you still need tickets we are completely sold out, but it’s time to announce the sections so any last minute ticket holders can pick them up on StubHub.

We have nearly the entire sections of 345 and 346 so good luck getting tickets in those sections… but we also have 8 full rows in 344 and several rows in 347 as well. I recommend buying tickets in rows 17-20 in 347 and the top rows (24-26) in 344. Also there are a few seats in the “prime” section of 346 so you can get some pretty great seats cheap with a ton of Dolphins fans sitting right behind you. Let’s keep going!

:jests:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:50 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Let me know where the tail gate will be... My wife bought tickets on the ticket exchange... we are in the lower deck endzone... 10 rows off the field... and we got the tickets for less than $75 each. Either way, we are going.

I saw you guys are going to be in Lot L.... gimme the juicy details. We'll be driving up, since we are in Jersey... Just let me know. We both took the day off, so my thoughts were to get there as gates open.. Bringing a 12 pack and some doggies or something... Figure some one has a grill. We'll probably park outside the stadium and walk in like usual... but i want to party with you guys!!

PM me- let me know

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]