All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:03 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Grimes had a tough day, but I will give Bridgewater credit as he looks like a good QB find for the Vikings. He threw some very accurate passes despite facing a stiff pass rush.

Quote:
Miami Dolphins – Performances of Note

Lamar Miller, RB: +3.3

Breakdown: This is as impressed as I have been with Miller in a game. It wasn’t just a case of his athleticism, which has always been strong enough, but his vision and reading of blocks was top quality in this game. On more than one occasion he read a potential breakdown of blocking without hesitation, cutting to a bigger gap on the line and maximizing the yardage he could gain on the play.

Signature Stat: Averaged 4.8 yards per carry, only Miami chasing the game for a while kept him from a very big day.

Randy Starks, DT: +3.7

Breakdown: Randy Starks was another player who saved his best until the final, crucial Minnesota drive. He made a few big plays, both in the run and pass game, but on that final drive he generated pressure on first and second down, killing any rhythm the Vikings’ passing game needed to take some yardage back on the drive.

Signature Stat: Generated five total pressures from 24 pass-rushing plays.

Brent Grimes, CB: -2.9

Breakdown: Brent Grimes is a fine corner, but this was not his finest hour (or three). He was thrown at seven times, allowing six catches for 88 yards and two touchdowns. Both Greg Jennings and Jarius Wright beat him badly for scores and Cordarrelle Patterson turned him inside out on a deep dig later in the game.

Signature Play: Q4, 4:59. Grimes is beaten for a touchdown and can’t even rescue things with a defensive pass interference penalty on the play.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... i-week-16/

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:27 am 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Can't wait to hear from know it all miko. Well, your husband sucked yesterday, what do you say about that?

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ]