Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:41 am 
Phinfever Draft Anaylst
Phinfever Draft Anaylst

bksk07 says:
Mar 8, 2015 2:09 PM
As a Pats fan I think it is a really good signing. I see people saying it is not worth it for a dt, i disagree. The contract is a little higher than you’d like, but Suh justifies it. Watch the ’11 patriot run, we do not get to the superbowl without wilfork dominating the ravens.
Thing with Suh is, he will be suspended at some point. In a contract year when he was on his best behavior he still had that incident with Rogers.
And that is a lot of money to sit out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

patswhatsup says:
Mar 8, 2015 2:14 PM
As a Pats fan, I’m not happy. Not looking forward to having Wake and Suh coming at Brady twice per year. We will certainly be missing Logan Mankins now.

That said, the silver lining is that that salary is huge, it’ll be more difficult to pay other players now.

Oh well. Looks like the AFC east is going to be interesting now. Say what you want about Lesean, but Shady and Sammy watkins is going to be a good base for the Bills.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Assuming it's true, this is not good news. I usually laugh at teams breaking the bank on one player (franchise QB's excluded), but Suh is a dynamic defender, and I don't like the thought of Brady being subjected to his cheap shots twice a year.
------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of money. But yikes, we better put some serious resources into the interior OL if Suh ends up in Miami.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

This is nothing but terrible news for the Pats. The Jets are still easily the worst team in the division and will be but the Bills and Dolphins will be strong as hell. Suh was the exact kind of elite player we didn't want in our division.

On a side note, go get Starks BB!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I really don't want the Fish to get Suh. Suh is the best NT in the game and you put him on the Fish D-line that's very dangerous. I hope he goes back to the Lions
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Suh is top 3 defensive player in this league. and those who mentioning 'he doesn't do anything when we play lions' are bunch of idiots. Suh is going to Fins. and Fins are a tough out.

we want no part of Suh. AFC East is all of sudden one of the better division in the league if Suh does join the party.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:30 am 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

They just know the partys over. We were one deflated ball from SUHweeping them. When this era of Miami Dolphin football is over , it will rival all of New Englands so called accomplishments.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:31 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

FINesse wrote:
They just know the partys over. We were one deflated ball from SUHweeping them. When this era of Miami Dolphin football is over , it will rival all of New Englands so called accomplishments.

Troll much?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:35 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

As of right now, this defense has only 8 starters.

Misi and Jenkins are the only real linebackers with Ellerbe and Wheeler hitting the road
We still need a #2 CB and a Safety.

Could easily have the best DL in the NFL, but until those other 2 units fill in, this Defense is still nothing special...........and probably worse with Coyle in charge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:07 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Phin wrote:
FINesse wrote:

Troll much?

lol be prepared you might be double teamed with posts that you just don't understand what a sincere poster he is.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:11 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

AQNOR wrote:
Phin wrote:
FINesse wrote:

Troll much?

lol be prepared you might be double teamed with posts that you just don't understand what a sincere poster he is.

I can already guess who will come to his defense. Haha

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ]