View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:08 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Muhsin Muhammad: Dolphins have best CB duo in football 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Post Muhsin Muhammad: Dolphins have best CB duo in football
Muhammad is an analyst for the NFL Network I guess, and on this morning's program of Total Access they were discussing the best WR core, CB duo, and team in the NFL.

Muhammad, (who played against us last season), mentioned Pat Surtain and Sam Madison back in the day, and said that Davis and Smith are growing together as the next big time tandem in the NFL. Also mentioned how they have all kinds of swagger.

Said he likes NY's receiving core, but, likes ours even better. :ann0y: :runwiththeball: :grin:

I don't know if I would agree that we have the best duo in football right now, but I do think that by the end of the season they will take over as that dominant duo. Vontae is a star in the making and Smith has some of the best and most fluid cover skills I've seen.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Sat May 22, 2010 10:07 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Muhsin Muhammad: Dolphins have best CB duo in football
Oh boy.....I can't wait till the guys over at the Jets board get a hold of this one, I pop in there from time to time when things are slow here and wow what a bunch of irrational wieners over there..

I know Revis is good but they seem to think that him and Antonio Cromartie are going to turn into the greatest duo of all time......yawn

I really don't think Antonio Cromartie is that good and his tackling is nothing to desire. Another funny tidbit I heard about him is he had to ask the jets for an advance so he could pay his overdue child support payments....Isn't it crazy how a first round draft pick can go broke so fast?..

Speaking of money those same wiener Jet fans seem to think that Revis is going to get an extension somewhere in the 6 year 120 million range are you kidding me?...20 million a season?..talk about putting all your eggs in one basket.......Yikes

Sat May 22, 2010 11:18 am
Phinfever Draft Insider
Phinfever Draft Insider

I saw that show with Mushin Muhammad and Rod Woodson and Rod mentioned the duo from Cincy, Leon Hall and Jonathan Joseph as the best CB duo.

Vontae and Sean have a boatload of potential and much swag, but both certainly have room to improve. In a year or two, they could indeed be the best duo in the NFL.

Sat May 22, 2010 11:26 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

I don't see Smith and Davis being one of the best cb tandems in the league, let alone thee best......these guys are still very young and have some strides to make in improving their technique and understanding of the position in the NFL.......maybe in another season or so they could be that good, but I would be shocked if they are that good this upcoming season.

Sat May 22, 2010 7:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]