View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Salguero: Wake "wants more" in second year. 
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host

Post Salguero: Wake "wants more" in second year.
Quote:
To the surprise of some, Wake was second-team during the recent OTA session witnessed by the media and it has apparently been that way all offseason. Charlie Anderson and Quentin Moses were the first-team outside backers at that last OTA day. Both Anderson and Moses switched off working strong and weak sides.

Was Wake disappointed he's not running with the starters?

"The coach said right before we went on the field, 'It's a starting point. It's not the finish line,' " he said. "So guys are out there playing and I'm going out there to show what I can do."

But make no mistake, Wake doesn't see himself in the same situational pass-rusher role he filled last year. It is important for him to win a starting job.

"I would say so," he said. "I'm always hungry for more. Everybody wants to do that. But I'm always hungry for more. That's what got me in the situation I am now. It's about not being satisfied. I wasn't satisfied with Canada. I wasn't satisfied where I was last year. I'm not satisfied where I am here. Every day I want more."

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... z0p2lZJrBW

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom

Wed May 26, 2010 7:24 am
Profile YIM
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Re: Salguero: Wake "wants more" in second year.
I do get tired of hearing the "hype" every year about a player that is struggling to meet expectations, but Cam-Wake's work ethic this offseason may help get him there.

KFFL wrote:
"Bigger, faster, stronger," Wake said. "That's always the goal. And I've been here all offseason. I didn't go anywhere. I'm working on power and explosion, putting on good body weight and finding out where they want me to be."

www.kffl.com

Thu May 27, 2010 4:26 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]