All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:00 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

... he overthrows Julius Thomas on a consistent basis. Until they get that chemistry, Tanny needs to tell Lauren to slide over in the bed and make room for Julius.

Barry Jackson wrote:
Ryan Tannehill overthrew Julius Thomas on a deep ball early in the final practice, and the chemistry between the two remains a work in progress.

Gase is optimistic.

“It’s not hard for him to fit in,” Gase said of Thomas, whom he coached two years in Denver as the Broncos’ offensive coordinator. “He will fit in because he will talk to everybody. He will know everything about everybody. He’s enjoying being back in the system. It’s fun for me. I was with him when he was a rookie.

“I saw him go through low moments and I saw him at the highest of the highs. Keep putting him in position to make plays. When he gets those chances, he’s going to have to make those plays…. I have a history where things have worked out. He’s a fighter. He will give you everything he has and he will keep swinging.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-c ... rylink=cpy

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]