Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:23 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

:yay:

In my opinion, he should be ready to play Week 1.

RotoWorld wrote:
Dolphins coach Adam Gase said the team plans to play Mike Pouncey (hip) in the preseason. Gase is "not sure if it's this week or next," but the center will get in some action. The decision is not a huge surprise considering Pouncey has been working in team drills the last couple practices, but it is yet another sign his recovery is going as well as could be expected. If Miami is going to have any success on offense this season, Pouncey will need to stay on the field.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6478/mike-pouncey

Armando Salguero wrote:
But Monday Pouncey seemingly emerged from the bubble wrap and got physical during a full padded practice.

“It felt really good,” said Pouncey, a former Pro Bowl player. “I’m just happy to be back out there with the guys, just getting back, better at football, doing the things I love to do and I’m just glad I’m back out there.

“Physically I feel great. I feel like we have a great plan, a great schedule that I’m going to stick to throughout this whole camp. We’ll see how it goes whenever the start of the season gets here.”

During his practice repetitions Monday, Pouncey got work against both Ndamukong Suh and Davon Godchaux -- the team’s starting defensive tackles. Suh gave Pouncey something of a reminder what practicing can be about ...

“Suh gave me a stinger on my left side,” Pouncey said. “It shut my whole left arm off for a little bit. I miss those hits. It felt good. It hurt, but it felt good to have it again.”

Pouncey is currently on a one-day on, one-day off regimen for practice.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-c ... rylink=cpy

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]