All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:41 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I'd like to see Maualuga signed for another year. I understand that Raekwan McMillan should be healthy by then, but I don't think it will cost a lot to keep him.

Joe Schad wrote:
Rey Maualuga and Lawrence Timmons are savvy, technically-sound, tackling monsters. When a linebacker goes to sleep, he likes to think about shedding blocks and moving piles the way middle linebacker Maualuga does. When a linebacker goes to sleep, he likes to think about what Fox broadcaster Chris Spielman described in Sunday’s game — eyes up, head up, wrap up, run through the ball carrier — the way Timmons so often does. It’s a thing of beauty to watch. Maulauga and Timmons have played a total of 279 NFL football games. Imagine how much they’ve seen. Maualuga and Timmons have a total of 1,060 tackles. Imagine how much pain they’ve caused. For opposing quarterbacks, running back and receivers, I mean. In the first quarter, Maualuga shed the block of an offensive lineman and wrapped up Bilal Powell after a gain of only one yard. Maualuga is playing better than expected. He and Timmons are providing everything the Dolphins lacked last season. In the second quarter, Maualuga blitzed, came off of his blocker and made an ankle-tripping stop on Matt Forte. Maualuga plays with such an unbridled enthusiasm. And in the fourth quarter, the prettiest tackle of all. Timmons diagnosed a screen pass to Forte and in perfect, pure tackling form, targeted Forte’s hips and drove the smaller man to the ground with a brutal force that serves as a exemplification of Miami’s new defensive identity.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost. ... -a-review/

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:52 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

And then there is Kiko and his 28 million.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:43 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]