View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 backup NT Paul Soliai said he played with a hurt ankle in 09 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post backup NT Paul Soliai said he played with a hurt ankle in 09
To me, he lacks the Parcells' work ethic. Things have changed to where the NFL is a 365 day job. When the season ends he seems to take\ time off, fatten up, and then work like mad to get back to where he left off the season before. I think its hard to improve like that.

Mike Berardino wrote:
He ... looks back with something less than regret at his late-season audition in Ferguson’s spot, a period that saw the Dolphins allow 776 rushing yards (4.46 yard average) and six rushing touchdowns over their final six games. “I played hurt,” he said. “Considering how my ankle felt, I think I played pretty good. It was a good feeling for me just to start a couple of games. It was a good experience to become a starter.”

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_fo ... ibute.html

RotoWorld wrote:
Whether he was hurt or not, the Dolphins didn't see enough to be comfortable with him as their starter during Jason Ferguson's suspension. They moved Randy Starks to nose tackle and looked hard at Tennessee's Dan Williams in the draft. Now Soliai is just fighting for rotational snaps.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/player ... _teams=MIA

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:59 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]