All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:29 pm 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

....miserable game. Based on Moore’s comeback in the second half it’s clear that starting Cutler is just stupid. 4 turnovers in the first half. Penalties at an almost record pace. Defensive play calling on that final drive....miserable. Go away Gase. You have lost this team. No discipline, no creativity and idiotic misplaced faith in a lousy injured QB. Be gone with you!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:30 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I saw Moore tied the game 20-20 with less than two min left. How the f did TB drop 10 more?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:37 pm 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

They got game winning FG with 4 seconds left. Our inept team played around with laterals on the return and ended up lateraling into the endzone and fumbling. Playing like pee wee players, not professionals. Coaching issue.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:38 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phinished wrote:
Our inept team played around with laterals on the return and ended up lateraling into the endzone and fumbling. Playing like pee wee players, not professionals. Coaching issue.

Last edited by AFCMiamiEast on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 pm 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Yep. Like watching kids on the playground. Landry’s “lateral” was a flip over his back...didn’t even look. I know he is frustrated, but the team has no pride.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:44 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

There is absolutely nothing to be excited about on this team. Its painful to watch them play. And who else is tired of seeing Gase pout on the sideline?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:56 pm 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

I also just turned away at 20-20 for a minute. Great comeback. Turnovers killed us.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:24 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

17 penalties for a 123 yards, ouch! The question is can Gase admit he is wrong about Cutler? It is starting to look like Gase is in over his head. Week after week we are seeing more stagnation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:55 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

NJDolphan3065 wrote:
17 penalties for a 123 yards, ouch! The question is can Gase admit he is wrong about Cutler? It is starting to look like Gase is in over his head. Week after week we are seeing more stagnation.

Well, you joined at a great time.

:)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:14 pm 
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
NJDolphan3065 wrote:

Well, you joined at a great time.

:)

Well I'm not going to give the how long I been a fan post because we all read it before and who really cares. I wanted hear what other Dolphin fans were saying about the team we love, you know......the team that loves to break our hearts. The team has totally lost something and I can't put a finger on it. I know the team has questions from coaching on down but that's not it. I guess the word I am looking for is pride, I don't know. Help me out anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:07 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Gase made the wrong call at the qb position can he learn and admit it is a good question. Cutler should only have been brought in as a back up if that.

I think if Moore had been the qb all this year the Phins would be 6 and 4 but that is just speculation and opinion. Imo he is better than Cutler.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:43 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

NJDolphan3065 wrote:
[Well I'm not going to give the how long I been a fan post because we all read it before and who really cares. I wanted hear what other Dolphin fans were saying about the team we love, you know......the team that loves to break our hearts. The team has totally lost something and I can't put a finger on it. I know the team has questions from coaching on down but that's not it. I guess the word I am looking for is pride, I don't know. Help me out anyone?

Thanks for joining in. Misery loves company, and we are a miserable fan base once again.

Was it me or did the Dolphins actually play better on defense when Matt Moore came in? That tells me that it is a heart issue. The defense is acting burned out. You definitely do not want that in a defense because they should have pride in trying to be the best even if the offense is inept. So, I put the finger on coaching. Gase will be back next year, and hopefully we will finally have a draft that adds playmakers like Rashad Jones, Jarvis Landry, and Jay Ajayi (7 rushes for 91 yards last night).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:48 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Matt Moore started this year vs Balt.... We did not score 1 point on offense and he averaged 4.0 yards per pass

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:29 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

How much time has Moore had in practice with the 1st team offense this season?

The Baltimore game was a Thursday night game on the road. So a short week with probably one real practice. Gase has said the starting QB takes all of the 1st team practice snaps during a week. So as I understand it since the season began Moore had one day of practice with the 1st team Offense.

Maybe a few more days of practice might help, just a thought.

I think Cutler has started a game this year at home and the O scored no points and another where the team scored in the last minute of a game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:02 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Willing to make excuses for Moore and Thill but not Cutler.

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]