All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:49 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Miami has been rebuilding since 1985. Miami has only 9 season with double digit winning seasons. Here is a very sad stat. Only once in those 32 years has Miami had back to back double wins seasons. That was 2000-01 seasons.

Yes, it is skewed a little with the '93 season when Miami lost Marino and appeared to have a SB contending team, until all the injuries hit late in the yr. 20 of those yr have end with 6-9 wins.

That is just more proof, how long this team has been trolling in the middle of the pack.

Last edited by Dphins4me on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:27 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

It's so frustrating

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:02 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

I could see Miami clean house next year. Let Pouncey and James go along with Suh and a few other high priced Veterans.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:08 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Dphins4me wrote:
Miami has been rebuilding since 1985. Miami has only 9 season with double digit winning seasons. Here is a very sad stat. Only once in those 32 years has Miami had back to back double wins seasons. That was 2000-01 seasons.

Yes, it is skewed a little with the '93 season when Miami lost Marino and appeared to have a SB contending team, until all the injuries hit late in the yr. 20 of those yr have end with 6-9 wins.

That is just more proof, how long this team has been trolling in the middle of the pack.

The front office has been as bad the past two years as I can ever remember...Just some real head scratching non moves and some insane contracts to guys not producing.. While letting guys like Landry, the heart and soul of the team flounder without a contract.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:21 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

bobby0112 wrote:
I could see Miami clean house next year. Let Pouncey and James go along with Suh and a few other high priced Veterans.

They just need to find better DL who can win one on ones and take advantage of Suh being doubled the entire game. Coaching, shockingly, can be a huge factor too. Suh is still a beast.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:43 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Kev1321 wrote:
The front office has been as bad the past two years as I can ever remember...Just some real head scratching non moves and some insane contracts to guys not producing.. While letting guys like Landry, the heart and soul of the team flounder without a contract.

Read yesterday that the Saints will probably extend Ireland, because of the quality job he is doing down there. Now, he is not making the calls, but he must be leading them in the right direction on players. Just do not understand how when in Miami they make the wrong choices.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:52 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

bobby0112 wrote:

I agree there will be something of a house cleaning and some changes to free up a lot of cap. Here is what I see:

Tannehill, Wake, Branch and Pouncey restructure their deals.

James, Thomas, Grant and Timmons will be cut.

Landry will be tagged.

Hayes, D. Williams and Fasano get re-signed.

The rest of the pending FA's will be let go.

Miami should have nearly $30 million in relief after that.

The problem is you need to address backup QB, RB, TE, OT, OG, DE, LB, S and maybe CB.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:58 pm 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Good thing this is a 34 year rebuild. Next year is ours!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:00 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

10 years longer than I’ve been alive.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:55 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

3 years or less is plenty of time to build a super bowl contender.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:18 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

10acjed wrote:

I’m sure Cleveland is well on its way then.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:23 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Although Gase's blind/stupid/delusional "public" commitment to Cutler, dumping talent like Ajayi instead of working it out with him, and his very questionable play calling raises big questions about his judgement and leadership....wait, I was going to say Gase is the one to build around. I take it back, that's just too much baggage to give him the keys long term. So, let's just give him a couple of more years see how he does when Tannehill returns. Begin with firing TennenBUM now and give Gase all the personnel power so he doesn't have any excuses left. We know we don't have much talent on this team so let's find out if we do have a head coach or not. Let's find out if Gase is indeed a wonder boy or just another flash in the pan, and if he doesn't produce then dump him after two years and start all over.

This team needs talent and the FO is mostly to blame here. They only have five, six really good players: Stills. Tunsil. Landry. Godshaw. Wake. Jones. Maybe Tankersley, Harris, McDonald next level down. That's it. And don't mention Suh, he's got to go. He does not produce to anywhere near his salary.

Can't win with a garbage roster I don't care who the head coach is.

And the defensive coordinator has not shown much ingenuity or ability to adjust. A move here would be prudent. One quick example from this past Sunday is his defensive call during the Bucs drive at the end on 3rd and long resulted in Reshad Jones having to cover a quick WR one on one and it was an easy completion for a first. Jones is one of the best at safety but he isn't a cover corner. Another is the guy insists on putting lightweight Alonso in a critical role out there and the guy all he does is get beat, game after game. The TE has been killing us all year and this DC does not have an answer. C'mon Man! This isn't rocket science.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:49 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
10acjed wrote:

I’m sure Cleveland is well on its way then.

Same game plan as the Dolphins, rotating door of coaching staffs every 1-3 years, and the results are similar..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 am 
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Sorry teams don't have QBs. Look what happened to Greenbay once Rodgers went down. Eagles draft a QB and they are the best team in the league at this point. ALl the sudden the Eagles defense is great and the whole team plays better. This is a QB driven league.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:13 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Makchell wrote:
Sorry teams don't have QBs. Look what happened to Greenbay once Rodgers went down. Eagles draft a QB and they are the best team in the league at this point. ALl the sudden the Eagles defense is great and the whole team plays better. This is a QB driven league.

The only pause I have with anointing Wentz so early is that Doug Pederson is using a college type offense for him right now. Chip Kelly did that with Nick Foles and people thought he was suddenly elite. Once teams caught on he became the backup he was destined to be.

Maybe the same has happened to Gase right now. Teams caught on to what he was doing and he hasn't adjusted because his ego is in the way. I still believe having Tannehill as a mobile QB helped the run game because teams had to worry about the read option. Unless you have a truly elite pocket passer you need to keep teams on their toes. Miami needs to consider that whether they stick with Tannehill or look toward the draft. Unfortunately the top QBs have underwhelmed this year and are being graded lower than the likes of Goff, Wentz, Mariota and Winston.

If Miami has a top 10 pick I think the only guy I'd pound the table for if he fell to them was Sam Darnold. He has the skill set and IT factor, just lacks elite arm strength.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:14 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Makchell wrote:

Thank You! Green Bays line sucks but with Rodgers they produce....
It's a qb league. And there are the have's and have not's...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:17 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
Makchell wrote:

The only pause I have with anointing Wentz so early is that Doug Pederson is using a college type offense for him right now. Chip Kelly did that with Nick Foles and people thought he was suddenly elite. Once teams caught on he became the backup he was destined to be.

Maybe the same has happened to Gase right now. Teams caught on to what he was doing and he hasn't adjusted because his ego is in the way. I still believe having Tannehill as a mobile QB helped the run game because teams had to worry about the read option. Unless you have a truly elite pocket passer you need to keep teams on their toes. Miami needs to consider that whether they stick with Tannehill or look toward the draft. Unfortunately the top QBs have underwhelmed this year and are being graded lower than the likes of Goff, Wentz, Mariota and Winston.

If Miami has a top 10 pick I think the only guy I'd pound the table for if he fell to them was Sam Darnold. He has the skill set and IT factor, just lacks elite arm strength.
. Tannehill saves!
Blah blah blah..If we need a running qb so bad Kap is available.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:01 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

:hitme:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:26 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Kev1321 wrote:
Tannehill saves! Blah blah blah..If we need a running qb so bad Kap is available.

jammer wrote:
:hithead:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:07 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Back to the topic at hand...a gigantic contract purge is financially difficult in 2018. The team's cap space would get obliterated if they walked away from bad contracs (Alonso, Branch, Suh). You can certainly clear some space and kick a few decisions down the road (Tannehill, Pouncey, Branch, Suh, Alonso, etc).

Whether we like it or not, next year is going to be a tweak year with hopefully some good draft picks and improved play from young guys. Don't forget Miami lost McMillian and Lippett before the season even started. They should certainly improve the defense.

In 2019 the cap savings are much better. They'd be the following (if Miami were to blow it up):

Suh - $15 million
Tannehill - $18 million
Alonso - $5 million
Branch - $7 million
Pouncey - $7 million

If Miami finishes with a top 10 pick this year, and that is looking very likely at this point, they will essentially have 2 first round picks (usually the top 40 players receive first round grades).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:28 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Makchell wrote:

True, and IMO why the NFL is suffering in viewer ship.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:02 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

I'll add a little QB draft talk here. Sounds like one of my favorite QBs is forgoing his last season and entering the draft. Clayton Thorson from Northwestern. Pro Style offense, really good arm and delivers an accurate ball. The best thing is he asked to do a lot more than single reads and gimmick stuff like some of the big stat QBs. He is the type of QB I think could step in after half a season and be efficient. He's playing with a subpar supporting cast and being asked to lift them - the EXACT THING you want from a potential franchise guy.

Watch the ball he delivers at the 3:55 and 4:45 mark. Those are the tight window throws that very few college QBs make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V6A1QP3cl0

Perfect candidate to take at the early portion of the 2nd Round or even trade back into the 1st to secure.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:06 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
I'll add a little QB draft talk here. Sounds like one of my favorite QBs is forgoing his last season and entering the draft. Clayton Thorson from Northwestern. Pro Style offense, really good arm and delivers an accurate ball. The best thing is he asked to do a lot more than single reads and gimmick stuff like some of the big stat QBs. He is the type of QB I think could step in after half a season and be efficient. He's playing with a subpar supporting cast and being asked to lift them - the EXACT THING you want from a potential franchise guy.

Watch the ball he delivers at the 3:55 and 4:45 mark. Those are the tight window throws that very few college QBs make.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V6A1QP3cl0

Perfect candidate to take at the early portion of the 2nd Round or even trade back into the 1st to secure.

Did you sour on Baker Mayfield?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:20 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

zatrex99 wrote:

Not at all. I just kept reading that Thorson was more than likely not entering the draft this year. Then analyst Tony Pauline tweeted the other day that Thorson is now likely entering.

At this time last year everyone was talking about Patrick Mahomes as a 2nd Rounder, Deshaun Watson maybe falling to Round 3, etc. Mayfield went from Colt McCoy comp to 2nd Round to now having tape that puts him as a big draft riser. He may have size limitations and some off field stuff, but he is now a top 15 pick to me. Someone is going to trade up to get him.

Consider this - the Browns, Giants, Broncos, Cardinals, and Chargers all pick ahead of Miami (currently) and all need to strongly consider QBs. Buffalo picks right after Miami and has 2 first round picks this year aka trade ammo. They aren't sticking with Tyrod Taylor. There are a couple of elite talents at the top but otherwise I'm reading this could be the worst draft since 2013. Not a huge drop off from pick 10 to 40ish. So I wonder if these teams will gamble on a QB and say I can get the same caliber DE, OT, CB, etc. in the 2nd Round.

If Sam Darnold stays at USC it because even harder to get that top QB. Josh Rosen to the Giants seems all but done. Word is the scouting community sees both Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson as top 10 picks. Now throw Mayfield into that mix. Add to the fact that none of these prospects are receiving grades that even Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston received over the last couple of years.

Its possible an elite pass rusher like Bradley Chubb, top CB Minkah Fitzpatrick or OT Connor Williams slips to Miami. I think they'd do just as well to go that route and get Thorson, or maybe even Miss St's Nick Fitzgerald early in Rd 2.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:31 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:

THill will be 30 yrs old next yr and he is still a question if he is the guy. Miami needs to address the QB situation next yr. Just like KC did this past draft. Its time to start the transition to the next starting QB.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Dphins4me wrote:
jammer wrote:

THill will be 30 yrs old next yr and he is still a question if he is the guy. Miami needs to address the QB situation next yr. Just like KC did this past draft. Its time to start the transition to the next starting QB.

Been saying that since his injury. Never expected the team to have a potential top 10 pick. The big question is whether the hype on some of these guys is worth it? In 2011 you had Newton, Gabbert, Locker and Ponder all go top 12. Newton has had success, but both Dalton and Kaepernick who went Rd 2 have had much better careers.

I suspect something similar could play out this year.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:10 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Dphins4me wrote:
jammer wrote:

That should have been done last year... It was a waste going into the season with Tannehill Moore... One or the other had was a waste of a roster spot.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:21 pm 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

jammer wrote:
zatrex99 wrote:

If Sam Darnold stays at USC it because even harder to get that top QB. Josh Rosen to the Giants seems all but done. Word is the scouting community sees both Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson as top 10 picks. Now throw Mayfield into that mix. Add to the fact that none of these prospects are receiving grades that even Jared Goff, Carson Wentz, Marcus Mariota and Jameis Winston received over the last couple of years.

Its possible an elite pass rusher like Bradley Chubb, top CB Minkah Fitzpatrick or OT Connor Williams slips to Miami. I think they'd do just as well to go that route and get Thorson, or maybe even Miss St's Nick Fitzgerald early in Rd 2.

Excellent breakdown....glad ur on top of this....I used to be all into the drafts but just like following the Fins has become one big annual heartache resulting in that I hardly ever care now their repeated failures at drafting talent turned me off from studying and preparing for the draft.

Keep it up. Very well presented and articulate. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:33 pm 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
Consider this - the Browns, Giants, Broncos, Cardinals, and Chargers all pick ahead of Miami (currently) and all need to strongly consider QBs. Buffalo picks right after Miami and has 2 first round picks this year aka trade ammo. They aren't sticking with Tyrod Taylor. There are a couple of elite talents at the top but otherwise I'm reading this could be the worst draft since 2013. Not a huge drop off from pick 10 to 40ish. So I wonder if these teams will gamble on a QB and say I can get the same caliber DE, OT, CB, etc. in the 2nd Round.

I know it's a buyers market, but if they decide to blow it all up on offense, I'd think about moving up for Mayfield. I don't have the conviction on him that I did for Mahomes last year, but he's intriguing. Is he the next Kurt Russell or the next Johnny Manziel? Nobody can really say at this point.

I'm not convinced any of the others could be better than Tannehill, but I'm still hoping you point out the right sleeper we could get with a 2nd or 3rd rounder. (a round-about way of saying keep posting on these guys, because I appreciate your efforts. Maybe start a definitive QB thread so we can keep the discussion to one easy to find thread on the main board and discuss the qb position on the Dolphins as it is vs what we need it to be.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:38 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

zatrex99 wrote:
Is he the next Kurt Russell

Snake Plissken?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:56 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

zatrex99 wrote:
I know it's a buyers market, but if they decide to blow it all up on offense, I'd think about moving up for Mayfield. I don't have the conviction on him that I did for Mahomes last year, but he's intriguing. Is he the next Kurt Russell or the next Johnny Manziel? Nobody can really say at this point.

I'm not convinced any of the others could be better than Tannehill, but I'm still hoping you point out the right sleeper we could get with a 2nd or 3rd rounder. (a round-about way of saying keep posting on these guys, because I appreciate your efforts. Maybe start a definitive QB thread so we can keep the discussion to one easy to find thread on the main board and discuss the qb position on the Dolphins as it is vs what we need it to be.)

The only top guys I don't like are Josh Rosen and Josh Allen. Rosen screams all flash, but does he have any signature wins outside of that one comeback against a team that is firing its coach? Josh Allen is that all tools guy who is a huge project?

I'd have no problem with a top 10 pick on Sam Darnold, Lamar Jackson or Baker Mayfield. All could have better careers than Tannehill, but I'd give each a year to sit and see if Tannehill improves. I just wonder if Miami might be better off getting the elite prospect at a different position first since none of these guys are consensus, franchise prospects (yet at least).

As I previously mentioned, the next tier is Clayton Thorson and Nick Fitzgerald. Virginia's Kurt Benkert and NC State's Ryan Finley are guys to watch. My former guy Luke Falk still should be a Day 2 pick, but he will take time to develop out of being a system guy. I used to like Mason Rudolph but I think he is the next Brandon Weeden aka fool's gold. Auburn's Jarret Stidham is similar to Nick Fitzgerald but doesn't have the resume. I really like Toledo's Logan Woodside as a 4th or 5th Round project. The kid has serious grit but may lack the arm, similar to David Fales. Western Kentucky's Mike White and Memphis's Riley Ferguson are two later round guys who could climb the boards a bit.

I never thought Miami would be in a position to draft a top QB. Even with Cutler I expected a .500 season with a mid round pick. Baker Mayfield might be the perfect Gase guy - serious ego, passion to win, doesn't give an F what anyone thinks. I just think the smarter play might be getting that truly elite talent and letting a very good QB prospect fall on your lap at the start of Round 2. Normally that backfires (how many 2nd Rounders turn out to be quality starters?) but the depth may be there this year.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:59 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

carreramia wrote:
jammer wrote:
zatrex99 wrote:

Excellent breakdown....glad ur on top of this....I used to be all into the drafts but just like following the Fins has become one big annual heartache resulting in that I hardly ever care now their repeated failures at drafting talent turned me off from studying and preparing for the draft.

Keep it up. Very well presented and articulate. Thanks!

Thanks bud, I enjoy this stuff. Ever since Marino retired I've been all over the draft to see which elite offensive prospect would take the torch. So far it has been underwhelming. I'll ramp up the research more in January.

I was really hoping Miami would draft an early QB last year to replace Moore. If they don't this year I'll officially be mad.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:32 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

You can probably take Nick Fitzgerald off the list. That poor kid suffered one of the most gruesome leg injuries I've ever seen last night. I almost vomited when I saw it. ESPN cut to commercial when they saw how it was mangled which basically was the knee and below almost spun around 180 degrees. Still getting the chills thinking about it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:05 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

zatrex99 wrote:

I know it's a buyers market, but if they decide to blow it all up on offense, I'd think about moving up for Mayfield.
What Rd. are you talking about moving up to get him? If you are talking Rd. 1 IMO you are overvaluing him. I think his position will raise his talent more into the late 2nd-early 3rd. Does not have the greatest NFL arm from what I've read.

zatrex99 wrote:

I don't have the conviction on him that I did for Mahomes last year, but he's intriguing. Is he the next Kurt Russell or the next Johnny Manziel? Nobody can really say at this point.

Jamarcus Russell? How I was so glad Oakland took him. Fantastic arm, but no idea how to play QB.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:23 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Dphins4me wrote:
zatrex99 wrote:

I know it's a buyers market, but if they decide to blow it all up on offense, I'd think about moving up for Mayfield.
Quote:
What Rd. are you talking about moving up to get him? If you are talking Rd. 1 IMO you are overvaluing him. I think his position will raise his talent more into the late 2nd-early 3rd. Does not have the greatest NFL arm from what I've read.

As it stands now, and it's way early yet, anything can happen, he'll go in the middle of the first round. (if Cleveland was smart, they'll take him with their first pick.) As far his arm goes, I've seen several different opinions, from being weak to above average.

zatrex99 wrote:

I don't have the conviction on him that I did for Mahomes last year, but he's intriguing. Is he the next Kurt Russell or the next Johnny Manziel? Nobody can really say at this point.

Quote:
Jamarcus Russell? How I was so glad Oakland took him. Fantastic arm, but no idea how to play QB.

I meant Russell Wilson, oops. Miracle and Tombstone must be on my mind...LOL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:26 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
I never thought Miami would be in a position to draft a top QB. Even with Cutler I expected a .500 season with a mid round pick. Baker Mayfield might be the perfect Gase guy - serious ego, passion to win, doesn't give an F what anyone thinks. I just think the smarter play might be getting that truly elite talent and letting a very good QB prospect fall on your lap at the start of Round 2. Normally that backfires (how many 2nd Rounders turn out to be quality starters?) but the depth may be there this year.

Don't count your chickens yet. Watch us win the next two games to tease playoffs, then lose three to knock us out and then win the last game to screw up our draft position.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:39 am 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

zatrex99 wrote:
jammer wrote:

Don't count your chickens yet. Watch us win the next two games to tease playoffs, then lose three to knock us out and then win the last game to screw up our draft position.

Never fear. The Pats will hang 50 on our sorry team this week.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:44 am 
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

The team needs to draft O line in the early rounds. They might need to use free agency on the line as well. We need guards and a center and quality depth.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:32 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

zatrex99 wrote:
jammer wrote:

True, but I think it would be more likely they beat Buffalo and Denver to knock themselves out of the top 10.

I heard two very good comments today that sum a lot up for Miami. One was pointing out how Tunsil and Fasano failed to seal the edge on a run play and then Bushrod had a complete mental lapse on another play. Then I heard Heath Evans on Boston radio say how Belichick always goes for the tough guy who focuses on the little things over the uber talented person who screws up...

With this Miami team it is the little things. Gase is right, on every play someone loses focus and the whole thing falls apart. Gase has to take responsibility for that. Maybe he is running too loose of a ship and his ego thinks he can simply fix it. Maybe he can't "coach" any guy up the way he thinks he can.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:33 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Phinished wrote:
zatrex99 wrote:
jammer wrote:

Never fear. The Pats will hang 50 on our sorry team this week.

Dolphins are 17.5 point underdogs for the game. I've simply stopped doing those pregame write ups because you just never know which Miami team will show up.

Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next