View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 ESPN’s Ken LaVicka - TE John Nalbone looks lost/inconsistent 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post ESPN’s Ken LaVicka - TE John Nalbone looks lost/inconsistent
ESPN’s 760 Ken LaVicka

Roberto Yanes wrote:
To be honest, Sperry didn't stand out at all in the offseason workouts. Don't read too much into that, though. I think this team likes Sperry's confidence and 1 million mph approach to the game. Last year I didn't think there was a chance the guy would last more than four weeks with the team. When he was on the practice squad, Kory and I talked several times about how tough of a time he was having fully picking up the playbook, but he kept asking questions and studying until it finally paid off. (When Joey Haynos walked into the locker room in 2008 looking like a high school JV basketball center, I didn't think he'd make it more than a month, either...shows what I know.)

What I find funny is that there hasn't been one question to me about John Nalbone. I think it's indicative of how Dolphins fans feel about the kid: apathetic. I must say, I feel the same way. I see him drop way too many balls and look way too lost for me to feel confident that he'll be on the 53-man roster when all is said and done.

http://www.finheaven.com/commentary/41- ... en-lavicka

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

Post Re: ESPN’s Ken LaVicka - TE John Nalbone looks lost/inconsistent
Nalbone's lack of development opens the door for exCFLer Rolly Lumbala as it is entirely possible we carry 2 Fb's and 2 Te's "if" Lumbala shows he can handle the job, the other thing with Lumbala is he was a ST standout in the CFL.

Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]