Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:28 am 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

ROLL TIDE! Let the hating begin!

You bench a 25-2 starting QB at half time for a freshman whoc omes in a leads you to a comeback and win a National Title?

The glory days of the Tide!

ROLL TIDE HATERS :) :haha :fart:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:45 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Can't wait to see how much you love Jake Fromm when he becomes Miami's franchise QB in 2019!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:32 am 
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Our Governor declared UCF champs.
Congrats Coots. That was a gutsy decision that only he could have pulled off. G.O.A.T

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:43 am 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

jammer wrote:
Can't wait to see how much you love Jake Fromm when he becomes Miami's franchise QB in 2019!

Honest to goodness, I don't know why people think Alabama fans can't respect other players/teams. I respect Kirby Smart and Fromm. That Georgia team was a good team.

As far as Fromm goes in particular, I love his style of play and think he will suit Georgia just fine for years to come. They are going to be loaded with young talent. Fromm is accurate, his mobility is just "so-so".... if he continues to improve his game I wouldn't care a bit to see him in a Fins uniform.

I certinaly haven't ever wanted a Bama QB to run the Fins offense. In fact, I have never even really called for many Alabama players to get drafted by the Fins at all. Saban uses them up in my opinion.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:48 am 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

Having just said that, I do think Minkah is a stud and will be successful at the next level.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:08 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Coots wrote:
jammer wrote:

Honest to goodness, I don't know why people think Alabama fans can't respect other players/teams. I respect Kirby Smart and Fromm. That Georgia team was a good team.

Hope you know I'm just busting chops. You should enjoy your victory.

I'm not kidding about Fromm in Miami though. That kid might be special.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:34 pm 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

jammer wrote:
Coots wrote:
jammer wrote:

Hope you know I'm just busting chops. You should enjoy your victory.

I'm not kidding about Fromm in Miami though. That kid might be special.

I know you were, but I try to break the customary homer belief that most people hold Bama fans too. It's been a fun time riding this success. Saban the best of all time? Not for me to decide, but he's got his place at the table.

Regarding Fromm, if he continues improving and stays on track, he'll be a stud.

You're better at judging players than I am, that's clearly obvious. Watching Tua's release last night was fun though.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:53 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Coots wrote:
You're better at judging players than I am, that's clearly obvious. Watching Tua's release last night was fun though.

No, I just read a lot of what scouts have to say. I think the only QBs I've been correct about in the draft process have been Jimmy G and Derek Carr.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:14 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:

He sucked last night. Missed a guy wide open in the flat 8 yards out that would have given them a 1st down and a lead with 3 min left.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:15 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Coots wrote:

You bench a 25-2 starting QB at half time for a freshman whoc omes in a leads you to a comeback and win a National Title?

I knew that kicker was going to miss that 35 yard kill shot. Saw it in his eyes before he was going to hit the field. I was laughing my a$$ off. Got the W though. Congrats.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:14 am 
Admin | Forum Design
Admin | Forum Design

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
Coots wrote:

I knew that kicker was going to miss that 35 yard kill shot. Saw it in his eyes before he was going to hit the field. I was laughing my butt off. Got the W though. Congrats.

I did too. It still amazes me that one of the most prestige schools in the coutnry has an issue with a kicker. It's been one of our things for years now. Just recruit a dang kicker, the end.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Coots wrote:
I did too. It still amazes me that one of the most prestige schools in the coutnry has an issue with a kicker. It's been one of our things for years now. Just recruit a dang kicker, the end.

I honestly don’t think I have seen a kicker so visibly shook prior to taking the field for a FG. I could see him shaking, he had no killer look in those little puppy dog eyes. It was funny and #@&*#*&^% did he botch that kick in spectacular fashion. There is no way in hell I trust that guy in a pressure situation for my team ever again. He may choke even harder with PTSD.

Tired of seeing Bama taking Miami boys. Richt needs to step up and stop that crap. Enjoy the win brother.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:42 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

My NDSU Bison won their 6th FCS National Championship in 7 years this past weekend!!
For those of you who don’t already know, that’s where Carson Wentz played. Go Bison!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:52 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:
My NDSU Bison won their 6th FCS National Championship in 7 years this past weekend!!
For those of you who don’t already know, that’s where Carson Wentz played. Go Bison!!!

Wentz is a stud. He’s a bonafide pocket passing QB. The only type that wins Superbowls.

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]