Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ] 
 Post subject: Retool or Rebuild?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Armando Salguero's article yesterday about upcoming moves to create cap relief are an ominous sign for the state of the team.

We all expect Julius Thomas, Lawrence Timmons and Ja'Wuan James to be released. Those moves will essentially erase the cap hit for Jarvis Landry and give Miami enough to sign rookies. But both Salguero and Jeff Darlington have hinted that Miami is shopping Landry to WR needy teams. And Salguero went as far as to say some foundational pieces may be part of the upcoming changes, namely $26 million Ndomakung Suh. This sounds more like a rebuild than a retool.

After Miami lost to Buffalo to close out the season we heard commentary from Steve Ross and Adam Gase about how the team missed good QB play from the 2016 season. We all just assumed they were banking on Ryan Tannehill returning to top 12ish form and plugging a few holes to become a playoff team once again. Now we are hearing rumors of Miami looking at QBs in the top 10 with possible trade ups to do so.

Mike Pouncey? Salguero wrote the other day that "as of today" he is part of the plans but even that could change. Pouncey, Suh, Timmons, James, Thomas, Landry...Tannehill? This doesn't sound like a team that believes its only a couple of players away from relevance. This could be a purge of epic proportions, and maybe the trifecta (Mike Tannenbaum, Adam Gase, Chris Grier) are doing so to buy themselves some more leash in their job security. There has been a lot of discussion about disagreement within the front office. Maybe a reboot is their solution to see if they can agree on personnel and play nice. Does Steve Ross have the patience for this?

Overthecap.com currently has Miami at $7.5 million over the projected cap for 2018. If Miami cut or traded all the names previously mentioned they would be roughly $62 million under the cap. Then again you wouldn't have a QB, an anchor on the DL, and additional holes at LB, C, OT, and WR.

I have a hard time believing Miami will move on from Suh when they just brought in his DL coach from Detroit. I also don't think they will quickly move on from Tannehill when one major point of hiring Gase was the commitment to seeing Tannehill's game grow. But Salguero is more plugged in than me and I don't think he's writing these things just to kill time. We could be on the verge of seeing Miami purge their vets and let the youth battle it out similar to what the New York Jets did last year.

Stay tuned.

Post subject: Re: Retool or Rebuild?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:56 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Or alternately from rumors I've heard on the net:

The Dolphins offered Jarvis Landry a 5 year $70 Million Dollar contract with guarantees in excess of $24 Million before tagging him. He rejected the offer.

The Dolphins are actively exploring "many" other trade avenues to shed salary, including shopping Mike Pouncey. Ndamukong Suh isn't one of them. They are thinking restructure on him.

They are working on an extension for Ja'Wuan James. Their back-up plan is Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon in the draft. (He could be a replacement for Sam Young as well.)

They offered to trade Devante Parker for Martavius Bryant, but Pittsburgh told them no.

CJ Anderson is on their radar for running back.

And oh yeah, because no one posted it on the board, they're tweaking the uniforms for this year.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:05 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Sources? Not that I don't believe you, but I read all types of rumors on Twitter and filter a lot of it out. Learned my lesson on that years ago.

I have yet to see any numbers on Landry, never heard the rumor on Parker.

If you have an inside source then please start feeding us details. It will get the boards buzzing.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:14 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
Sources? Not that I don't believe you, but I read all types of rumors on Twitter and filter a lot of it out. Learned my lesson on that years ago.

I have yet to see any numbers on Landry, never heard the rumor on Parker.

If you have an inside source then please start feeding us details. It will get the boards buzzing.

I PM'd you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:37 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

I believe Adam Beasley reported on some interest in Tyrell Crosby at the Senior Bowl. Would be a nice get in Round 3 but probably goes higher due to thirst for OTs.

If Landry turned down that offer either he or his agent are dopes. He's not getting better than that elsewhere and that is higher than what I would have expected from Miami.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
I If Landry turned down that offer either he or his agent are dopes. He's not getting better than that elsewhere and that is higher than what I would have expected from Miami.

I KNOW! Some people think he thinks he should get what Devante Adams did from GB. I think we should trade him to Cleveland for a second round pick. I really like DJ Moore in this draft to replace him and Parker.

I'm glad they're going to keep Suh. Yes, it's too much money, but not a hole I want to fill this year.
Unless you could trade him, Landry, Tannehill, Kiko, Pouncey, to swap 1-1 for 1-11 in the draft.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:43 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Ian Rappaport saying that the trade possibilities for Landry are the Titans (emphasized them), Bears, Saints and Carolina.

Miami has a trade history with the Saints. The traded a 5th for Stephone Anthony, and of course there was the 3rd and Danelle Ellerbe for Kenny Stills.

If Miami could pry a 2nd Rounder from Tennesee it wouldn't be terrible.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:31 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

jammer wrote:
Mike Pouncey? Salguero wrote the other day that "as of today" he is part of the plans but even that could change. Pouncey, Suh, Timmons, James, Thomas, Landry...Tannehill? This doesn't sound like a team that believes its only a couple of players away from relevance. This could be a purge of epic proportions, and maybe the trifecta (Mike Tannenbaum, Adam Gase, Chris Grier) are doing so to buy themselves some more leash in their job security. There has been a lot of discussion about disagreement within the front office. Maybe a reboot is their solution to see if they can agree on personnel and play nice. Does Steve Ross have the patience for this?

If there was a choice, I'd like keep James over Pouncey due to age and career projection. The only thing is that I've always considered a center and LT as the most important positions along the OL. The center is the leader and pretty much sets the attitude along the OL. I think it would be riskier to lose a dependable center, but we all considered having Pouncey replaced this year.

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:12 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

I don't think either is worth the money at this point. James didn't outplay Sam Young and we know Miami projects Eric Smith is a guy who can handle snaps. Miami was supposedly talking to Alabama center Bradley Bozeman a lot at the Senior Bowl.

Maybe both are gone?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:23 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
James didn't outplay Sam Young and we know Miami projects Eric Smith is a guy who can handle snaps.

These assessments are the kind that will not only continue to doom us, but show where the real problems are. And I was hoping they would sign Josh Sitton at LG for the next few years...sigh.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:45 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

So what if Miami does...nothing?

We know Miami is cutting Julius Thomas and Lawrence Timmons. That puts them about $6-8 Million under the cap which is enough to sign rookies. They can restructure Reshad Jones and Andre Branch without making it hard to cut either in 2019. That frees up about $5-6 million for emergency money.

You have the following:

QB - Ryan Tannehill, David Fales, Brandon Doughty

RB - Kenyan Drake Senorise Perry

WR - Jarvis Landry, Kenny Stills, Devante Parker, Leonte Carroo, Jakeem Grant, Isaiah Ford

TE - AJ Derby, Marquise Gray, Thomas Duarte

OT - Laremy Tunsil, Ja'Wuan James, Sam Young, Eric Smith

OG - Jesse Davis, Ted Larsen, Anthony Steen

OC - Mike Pouncey, Jake Brendel

DE - Cameron Wake, Andre Branch, Charles Harris, Cameron Malveaux

DT - Ndomakung Suh, Jordan Phillips, Davon Godchaux, Vincent Taylor

LB - Kiko Alonso, Raekwon McMillan, Stephone Anthony, Chase Allen, Neville Hewitt

CB - Xavien Howard, Cordrea Tankersley, Bobby McCain, Tony Lippett, Torry McTyer

S - Reshad Jones, TJ McDonald, Michael Thomas, Maurice Smith

Don't worry about kicker, punter and long snapper.

You have a good deal of players who helped the team make the playoffs in 2016. Now add the following draft picks:

1st Round - Roquan Smith LB (all QBs drafted top 10)

2nd Round - Derius Guice RB (Salguero said Miami monitoring him intently)

3rd Round - Ian Thomas TE

4th Round - Chad Thomas DE

4th Round - Mike White QB

6th Round - Bradley Bozeman C

7th Round - Chase Litton QB (tools to be a starter but needs major refining)

7th Round - Best available secondary guy

Something Omar Kelly tweeted yesterday clicked for me - a healthier Miami could easily challenge for one of the wild card spots. Why go crazy rebuilding your team? Take the year to get some final evaluations on question mark players you can easily move on from next year. Also, draft some great value guys who can offer quality snaps.

Now as the official Phinfever Advocate of trading up to get Sam Darnold I can't say this approach would have me doing back flips, but, it might be time to put the brass to the test. Show your evaluations were pretty good or get canned.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:47 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

And I do that previous post as Steve "Jammer" Ross, not GM Jammer. Put everyone under extreme pressure to perform or a house cleaning of epic proportions is coming next year.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:54 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

The below would be a disaster of epic proportions. Our crappy offensive line has been holding this team back. It wastes good running back talent, gets your QB on IR and really limits the play book. Without cap room, the draft is the only way to address line woes and late round picks won’t do the job. We all know Pouncey will probably miss half of next season, our guards suck and if you cut James the tackle position takes a downgrade.

Fix the darn O-line!

jammer wrote:

We know Miami is cutting Julius Thomas and Lawrence Timmons. That puts them about $6-8 Million under the cap which is enough to sign rookies. They can restructure Reshad Jones and Andre Branch without making it hard to cut either in 2019. That frees up about $5-6 million for emergency money.

You have the following:

QB - Ryan Tannehill, David Fales, Brandon Doughty

RB - Kenyan Drake Senorise Perry

WR - Jarvis Landry, Kenny Stills, Devante Parker, Leonte Carroo, Jakeem Grant, Isaiah Ford

TE - AJ Derby, Marquise Gray, Thomas Duarte

OT - Laremy Tunsil, Ja'Wuan James, Sam Young, Eric Smith

OG - Jesse Davis, Ted Larsen, Anthony Steen

OC - Mike Pouncey, Jake Brendel

DE - Cameron Wake, Andre Branch, Charles Harris, Cameron Malveaux

DT - Ndomakung Suh, Jordan Phillips, Davon Godchaux, Vincent Taylor

LB - Kiko Alonso, Raekwon McMillan, Stephone Anthony, Chase Allen, Neville Hewitt

CB - Xavien Howard, Cordrea Tankersley, Bobby McCain, Tony Lippett, Torry McTyer

S - Reshad Jones, TJ McDonald, Michael Thomas, Maurice Smith

Don't worry about kicker, punter and long snapper.

You have a good deal of players who helped the team make the playoffs in 2016. Now add the following draft picks:

1st Round - Roquan Smith LB (all QBs drafted top 10)

2nd Round - Derius Guice RB (Salguero said Miami monitoring him intently)

3rd Round - Ian Thomas TE

4th Round - Chad Thomas DE

4th Round - Mike White QB

6th Round - Bradley Bozeman C

7th Round - Chase Litton QB (tools to be a starter but needs major refining)

7th Round - Best available secondary guy

Something Omar Kelly tweeted yesterday clicked for me - a healthier Miami could easily challenge for one of the wild card spots. Why go crazy rebuilding your team? Take the year to get some final evaluations on question mark players you can easily move on from next year. Also, draft some great value guys who can offer quality snaps.

Now as the official Phinfever Advocate of trading up to get Sam Darnold I can't say this approach would have me doing back flips, but, it might be time to put the brass to the test. Show your evaluations were pretty good or get canned.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:02 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:

You're opening line essentially invalidated the rest of your post. Every team has to make some some moves, retool a little even if they won the SB. Just resigning James and cutting Timmons and Thomas, is making a move. I also think your draft is maybe a little optimistic. Too many players rising.

I like this idea (the basic big moves):

*Cut Timmons, Thomas. Restructure Suh to free up salary cap space.
*Trade Landry for a 2nd round pick (Clev?)
*Sign Josh Sitton to play LG for 2 yrs. He'll help settle down Tunsil.
*Sign Ju' wan James to a 4yr contract between 6-7 million a year.
*Sign CJ Anderson to back up Drake.
*Find a cheap saftey to sign to play FS. Lets McDonald play hybrid.
This does mean we roll with Pouncey for a year, but we have Steen to back him up.

Draft:
Trade 1-11 and 3-11 and 4-32 to Tampa Bay for 1-7 I want a playmaker on defense and am willing to go up and get him.
He'll be gone before 1-11. The tremendous boost to the defense we need.
1-7 Roquan Smith LB, Georgia

2-11 DJ Moore WR, Maryland
A Martavius Bryant clone. Can pick up most of the slack left from trading Landry and give us a true dynamic wr.

2-32 Mike White QB, Kentucky
Too high, but I doubt he lasts till round three.

4-11 Best TE, OL, or DE availible. Maybe offer future picks to get highter and draft a falling C or TE

7-5 Will Hernandon TE Miami

7-11 Braxton Berrios wr, Miami

Last edited by apatos13 on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:16 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
And I do that previous post as Steve "Jammer" Ross, not GM Jammer. Put everyone under extreme pressure to perform or a house cleaning of epic proportions is coming next year.

You don't sound much better than Ross. Hire an outside consultant and come with a plan to fix our problems, giving actual players, then hand that to Gase and Tannebaum. Tell them if they come up with a better one, fine, but you'll play GM yourself if you don't like their plan. Then tell them you expect we'll be in the playoffs next year, and the only thing the fans will be arguing about on the boards is whether the dolphin on our logo should get its helmet back and if our navy color is really a deep aqua. Even if they fail with your players, you'll fire them if they don't.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:10 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

zatrex99 wrote:
You're opening line essentially invalidated the rest of your post. Every team has to make some some moves, retool a little even if they won the SB. Just resigning James and cutting Timmons and Thomas, is making a move. I also think your draft is maybe a little optimistic. Too many players rising.

It doesn't invalidate it at all. It scraps the idea of Miami making big moves or freeing up cap space to allow guys who made mistakes to expound upon those. The draft is still going to happen and Michael Thomas has been beloved by a couple of regimes now. Making a few moves we already know are going to happen is the idea of doing nothing.

As for the draft, we have no idea who is and isn't rising. If that were the case mock drafts for the 1st 2 rounds would be 75% accurate. I'm slotting guys where Tony Pauline and Matt Miller project them.

You basically have two different narratives: Miami is the ascending team from 2016 who was snake bit by injuries versus Miami is fool's gold who showed their true colors in 2017. Well which is it? Doing what equates to basically nothing allows you to figure that out and determine whether it is more than players who need to be replaced.

Don't confuse what I would want to do with what I might see as necessary to unearth the causes of problems. Ross never did that originally. He let the same people try to correct their mistakes only to set the franchise back to bottom feeder status.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:43 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

We've been retooling for a long time, and we've only seen two playoff appearances with a quick exit. Sure, it's much better than the 1-15 season that Cam Cameron gave us, but what has failed in our "retooling" has been overpaying for other team's free agents, letting our own free agents leave, overpaying for our free agents who had a good year in their contract year, and especially doing a poor job in the draft after the first two rounds. With Tannenbaum and possibly Gase's necks in the noose, if the Dolphins go QB in the first round, it may buy them more time. I wouldn't trade up though unless they are thoroughly convinced in the QB they draft.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:54 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Phinished wrote:
The below would be a disaster of epic proportions. Our crappy offensive line has been holding this team back.

I don't know if I necessarily agree with this. The line wasn't that bad with Tunsil, Larsen, Pouncey, Davis and Young. Great? No. Stable? Possibly. Depending on who's story you believe it sounds more like Cutler and the WRs were a problem on offense while the inability to cover and tackle was the issue on defense.

If having Tannehill instead of Cutler gets you two more wins, and, a variety of things on defense (healthy Andre Branch, return of Lippett and McMillan, better results from 2nd year defenders) gets you another win then suddenly you are 9-7 and maybe in the playoffs. That was Omar Kelly's point aka its a crapshoot amongst the teams battling for a wild card spot.

I don't want anyone thinking I'm advocating this or saying a great foundation is there, but from an evaluation stand point it is not the craziest thing. We know this isn't a Super Bowl team, but its still unclear if the building blocks are there.

In the draft you could change things up based on who is there:

Baker Mayfield at 11, Leighton Vander Esche LB in Round 2, Tyrell Crosby OT in Round 3 (maybe slide James to LG for a year or let Crosby play there) etc.

While they could be gone sooner I'd say this is the last year in Miami for Wake, Landry and Pouncey. You can use them (and others) to try and keep the team competitive while getting a better assessment on your 2nd and 3rd year guys to see if they can step up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:57 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
It doesn't invalidate it at all. It scraps the idea of Miami making big moves or freeing up cap space to allow guys who made mistakes to expound upon those.

If this is what you think the problem is, then you should have cleaned house this year, not sacrifice this season to validate it. (I'm still talking to you as the owner.) And please don't let them draft for you. And do not let them draft a qb in the 1st round.

Last season was basically screwed the moment Tannehill went down. Parker, Lippett, McMillan, James, etc getting hurt didn't help, but players getting hurt happens during the season. The back up players have to step up.

Now I do think they overpaid Branch, and Kiko, and then didn't use Kiko right. But even in hindsight, I'm not going to say those were bad moves. Some work out, some don't. Happens to the patriots too. It's not like we went out and signed Wallace, Wheeler, and some other LB to big contracts and they flopped.

I'd also say the 2nd biggest problem is Gase is new and doesn't know how to develop or use players he's not familiar with. I'm guessing he's doing a self correct on that with all the new coaches he's hired. This also invalidates your argument of standing pat. Things have already changed. If this season fails, you still won't be able to say why.

You also need to remember the Jets and Bills are going to update at Qb this year, making the division more competitive.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:10 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

zatrex99 wrote:
I'd also say the 2nd biggest problem is Gase is new and doesn't know how to develop or use players he's not familiar with. I'm guessing he's doing a self correct on that with all the new coaches he's hired. This also invalidates your argument of standing pat. Things have already changed. If this season fails, you still won't be able to say why.

You also need to remember the Jets and Bills are going to update at Qb this year, making the division more competitive.

If he hired all new coaches wouldn't that mean maybe they are seeking alternatives to get the most out of the current roster? Not sure I'm following on how it invalidates anything. If this season fails you can say we had two sets of coaches who still couldn't get the best out of these guys, therefore these players aren't as good as we thought.

The Jets and Bills will presumably upgrade with QBs for the long term but not 2018 (unless NY lands Cousins). Which QB out there will give the Bills better play than Taylor?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:32 am 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
If he hired all new coaches wouldn't that mean maybe they are seeking alternatives to get the most out of the current roster? Not sure I'm following on how it invalidates anything. If this season fails you can say we had two sets of coaches who still couldn't get the best out of these guys, therefore these players aren't as good as we thought.

Or it could mean those coaches can't make Gase a head coach. That no matter what craftsmen you bring in, you can't make square pegs fit round holes.

Gase can also point to the fact he didn't draft Tannehill, Parker, etc.

jammer wrote:
The Jets and Bills will presumably upgrade with QBs for the long term but not 2018 (unless NY lands Cousins). Which QB out there will give the Bills better play than Taylor?

Rosen for the Bills. The Jets, well I'm not not going there. I wish them nothing but bad luck.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:29 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

Not sure I buy Rosen outperforming Tyrod Taylor in his rookie season unless Buffalo gets the kid a few playmakers. Taylor and McCoy both running the ball basically accounted for that offense.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:54 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

jammer wrote:
Not sure I buy Rosen outperforming Tyrod Taylor in his rookie season unless Buffalo gets the kid a few playmakers. Taylor and McCoy both running the ball basically accounted for that offense.

I keep thinking they should draft Lamar Jackson and another rb and keep running the same offense.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:46 pm 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

zatrex99 wrote:
jammer wrote:

I keep thinking they should draft Lamar Jackson and another rb and keep running the same offense.

I wouldn't be shocked if Buffalo sits tight and takes Jackson at 21 or 22.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:14 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

I'm not buying Jackson as an NFL QB. He's an athlete, not a QB. It's a misfit for the NFL 9 times out of 10, at least. So, I hope Buffalo takes him.

Clearly, our O-line needs help, but I still don't see that as the top priority. If a QB is available that you love in the first, take him. Even move up to get him. Barring that, take LB at #11 and Mike White in the 3rd or 4th, with O-line in round 2 or 4b (or both.)

DB is where I get stumped. I like our CBs, but I wonder what we do if somehow Minkah Fitzpatrick slips down the draft? It's not inconceivable.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:57 am 
Phinfever Draft Guru
Phinfever Draft Guru

k-dash wrote:
DB is where I get stumped. I like our CBs, but I wonder what we do if somehow Minkah Fitzpatrick slips down the draft? It's not inconceivable.

If Minkah Fitzpatrick is there at 11 then something is probably wrong medically. He would be a homerun pick.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:10 pm 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

jammer wrote:
zatrex99 wrote:

I really like Lamar Jackson. I watched him carry Louisville the past two years. He actually has a very strong arm, and his mind seemed faster than the game and reminded me of Russell Wilson at times with his legs. His biggest weakness is that he does not throw well on the run, and he will be needed to do so with his skillset. Also, he looks a bit fragile to take the constant NFL hits. I hope I am wrong about him because he is fun to watch. He's mature and shows good leadership.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:34 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Big Dave wrote:
jammer wrote:
zatrex99 wrote:

I really like Lamar Jackson. I watched him carry Louisville the past two years. He actually has a very strong arm, and his mind seemed faster than the game and reminded me of Russell Wilson at times with his legs. His biggest weakness is that he does not throw well on the run, and he will be needed to do so with his skillset. Also, he looks a bit fragile to take the constant NFL hits. I hope I am wrong about him because he is fun to watch. He's mature and shows good leadership.

Most pundits think he's a RG3 clone. But if you start him out in a one read offense (on a team that can run the ball like the Bills) and gradually work up to an RPO, you'd really have something I think.

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]