Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:43 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Quote:
y Adam H. Beasley
abeasley@miamiherald.com
April 05, 2018 09:04 AM

1. The way the Dolphins finished the season (three straight losses when three straight wins would have put them in the playoffs) told Gase a lot about who he wanted on his team in 2018

“When we look back at it, just the fact that we were right there in the mix at the end,” Gase said. “We end up winning against New England and we have a great shot to go into Buffalo and really make a move and take a rough season and turn that thing around real fast. We didn't get it done. It was not the team we wanted to be.
“When you hear the word ‘frontrunner’ used by people to describe us, that's something that's not going to be accepted here,” Gase continued. “We're going to make changes and we're going to make sure we get the right people that are going to do things the way we want them. The end of the year told myself a lot, as far as who was in and who was out.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/m ... rylink=cpy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:31 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

I have to say that it is good to see a head coach who feels the same way we do. We were thinking "blow it up", and perhaps they are making the right moves. We'll find out soon enough.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:59 am 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

what just happened with us giving away terrance fede to buffalo, i know we just picked up quinn but you can never have enough de in the nfl, its ok though i understand they have to make roster moves but this kid was cheap, did we get something for him, ok this draft and all the player changes is going to get fun, anyone else heard wat happened to fede, thanks

nevermind about fede i guess his rookie contract was up and thats buisness, my bad :hithead: still gonna have fun with draft and i have to trust gase knows whats up, just hope everyone is on same page with the draft, thanks

Last edited by teamalley on Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:20 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Big Dave wrote:
I have to say that it is good to see a head coach who feels the same way we do. We were thinking "blow it up", and perhaps they are making the right moves. We'll find out soon enough.

I still have faith in Gase...and I’m not the type to blindly follow a guy. At all. I truly believe this guy has what it takes. I like his personality and the way he talks. Just get your guys in here and get this **** started.

This goes to tell you that Landry evidently really screwed himself with that personal foul against Buffalo.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ]