Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 6:23 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phinfeverites!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Brad (Coots). A lot of your don't know what he does behind the scene here. He fixes issues hat a lot of you don't know about. Well, you may know about the mass email problem that I had as you got a few test emails yesterday. Our apologies on that.

Anyways, he redesigned this forum last year, and he is going to help me redesign the main site as my version of Joomla is out of date. That is a project he and I (mostly Brad because I do not want to lose my old database) will work in the next couple of months. Did you all know that Phinfever was awarded the best design last year once again by the Miami Dolphins and by other Miami Dolphins fan sites?

Since Brad designed this forum, his next task is to create a like/dislike button. That way I don't have to get PMs from all of you Facebookers who want that feature.

:haha

If you see any forums that have a like/dislike feature on it that you like, let us know in a reply to this topic with the link to that site. If it isn't phpBB then there is a big possibility that we cannot use it, but we can look for a mod that has something similar. Also, if there is anything else you would like here on the forum or the main site that we do not have, I am looking for ideas. Sure, Brad may squawk about it, but T-Rock told me back in the day that I was a pain in the rear end. The more things change the more they stay the same. The squeaky wheel gets oiled.

:fart:

Thanks for continuing to come by here. I know that social media makes forums a little out of date, but I use both and I like this format better as you can find topics easily on what you want to talk about. We have some guys that are always posting new and thought provoking threads here, too. If something happens in Miami Dolphins world, you can bet that Mark (AQNOR) has posted it here. And, we have some of the best commentary about those new moves by the Dolphins. Heck, if Coach Gase doesn't come here then he isn't informed himself as I feel we have a balance of ideas.

Thanks!
Dave

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:15 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Thanks Coots, Brad. I probably don't appreciate enough of what you do as it is over my head but thanks none less sincere.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 9:17 am 
2017 VIP Donor!
2017 VIP Donor!

Come on Dave you are "the man" in posting Phins news, thanks for that and everything else.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]