All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:42 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Gore is still running well, but even he knows his career is near an end. It's probably why he is looking to finish his career with his childhood love: the Dolphins. Everyone ages, but I really think that Gore has another good year as he compliments Drake.

Hal Habib wrote:
Gore will be 35 this season, but it was predictable that coach Adam Gase warned against getting too caught up in that, of course.

“It’s irrelevant,” Gase said. “He’s a different dude.”

Don’t believe it? Gregg Doyel of The Indianapolis Star, in a column criticizing the Colts for letting Gore walk, revealed that in that game in Buffalo in which Gore had 130 yards, he broke a thumb. The Colts suggested season-ending surgery to insert a pin.

“I’m a football player,” Gore said. “I’m playing.”

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost. ... ally-care/

Quote:
Gore turned 35 in May, well beyond the age when most running backs retire, but his coach is quick to point out Gore is not most running backs. "He’s a different dude," Gase said. Gore averaged just 3.76 yards per carry in his three seasons with the Colts and is clearly not the same player he was in his prime, but he can still be an effective complement for young starter Kenyan Drake.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3205/frank-gore

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]