Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Suh he's a funny guy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:35 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Not sure how you can make a statement like this when he was open all night long.

However, in the mind of Rams defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh, Edelman was a non-factor.

“In my opinion, just thinking back, we eliminated him, even though he got yardages.

https://www.prosportsdaily.com/articles ... 52313.html

Post subject: Re: Suh he's a funny guy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:53 pm 
VIP Donor!
VIP Donor!

Edelman kept drives alive and it eventually wore down the Rams D just enough imo. patsies won the field position battle most of the game.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:03 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

AQNOR wrote:
Edelman kept drives alive and it eventually wore down the Rams D just enough imo. patsies won the field position battle most of the game.

I don’t know why teams don’t jam him at the line. He is often Brady’s target on key third downs and he gets a free release and almost never sees double coverage. He killed the chiefs as well. Everyone in the stadium knew who the Pats were going to throw to, but he wasn’t being jammed and he wasn’t being doubled.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:40 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

Phinished wrote:
AQNOR wrote:

I don’t know why teams don’t jam him at the line. He is often Brady’s target on key third downs and he gets a free release and almost never sees double coverage. He killed the chiefs as well. Everyone in the stadium knew who the Pats were going to throw to, but he wasn’t being jammed and he wasn’t being doubled.
They tried doubling him some last night. He consistently beat the double team. He drives me nuts. Doesn't look like anything but is always open.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:06 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Phinished wrote:
AQNOR wrote:

Totally agree here. Jamming him would slow him down, and give Donald/Suh more time to get to Brady. You know he's going to throw it to Edelman.

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]