View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Herald: Most eye-popping player in camp so far? 
Phinfever Live! Radio Host
Phinfever Live! Radio Host

Post Herald: Most eye-popping player in camp so far?
Quote:
Karlos Dansby.

That was the coach's answer a few moments ago when I asked which player has been the most eye-popping so far in this young training camp.

"I personally don't like to single out any of these guys, but I've been really impressed with what's happening with Dansby right now," Sparano said. "The combination of him and Channing [Crowder] right now, when you're watching them communicate and watching them going what they're going through in the huddle together has been really impressive to me.

"To have someone like that, with that kind of range and that kind of skills has been pretty good out there. Karlos would be the guy for me."

So what has Dansby shown?

"He runs so well for a big guy," Sparano gushed. "When Karlos sees it, he pulls the trigger right away. Some poeple don't do that. They see it and they don't quite pull the trigger. So now it's a missed tackle or an almost [play]. With him, he sees it pretty fast and gets there in a hurry ... It's rare when you find the kind of players that are able to do that and I think he has that ability."

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... z0vNDU9XYF

Phinfever Live!!!

Listen Live: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/phinfeverradio

RIP, Tom

Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 am
Profile YIM
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Post Most eye-popping player in camp so far? Dansby!
Armando Salguero wrote:
Most eye-popping player in camp so far? Dansby!

The one player who has impressed Dolphins coach Tony Sparano most?

Karlos Dansby.

That was the coach's answer a few moments ago when I asked which player has been the most eye-popping so far in this young training camp.

"I personally don't like to single out any of these guys, but I've been really impressed with what's happening with Dansby right now," Sparano said. "The combination of him and Channing [Crowder] right now, when you're watching them communicate and watching them going what they're going through in the huddle together has been really impressive to me.

"To have someone like that, with that kind of range and that kind of skills has been pretty good out there. Karlos would be the guy for me."

So what has Dansby shown?

"He runs so well for a big guy," Sparano gushed. "When Karlos sees it, he pulls the trigger right away. Some poeple don't do that. They see it and they don't quite pull the trigger. So now it's a missed tackle or an almost [play]. With him, he sees it pretty fast and gets there in a hurry ... It's rare when you find the kind of players that are able to do that and I think he has that ability."

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins ... ansby.html

Download the Free Phinfever Browser Toolbar

Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 am
Profile WWW
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Post Re: Most eye-popping player in camp so far? Dansby!
This is really good news to me considering how the media has described Brandon Marshall at camp so far.

Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 am
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

Post Re: Most eye-popping player in camp so far? Dansby!
I hate to say this, but my expectations are going through the roof!!! :yay:

Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Herald: Most eye-popping player in camp so far?
For the money the guy is getting paid, he should be worthy of a Superman shirt and cape....and play at a commensurate level. It would be a surprise if he was not "eye-popping" in camp. Now...let's get to the regular season and see him do some running back thumping!

Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]