Notice that the Trifecta grabbed another standout receiver as a rookie agent in Marlon Moore ...and Patrick Turner is still on the bubble.
Ben Volin wrote:
* Who will be the fifth receiver - Patrick Turner or Roberto Wallace - behind Brandon Marshall, Brian Hartline, Davone Bess and Marlon Moore?http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/dol ... 92056.html
* Will John Nalbone make the team as a third tight end (behind Anthony Fasano and David Martin) or go to the practice squad?
* Who will be the fourth inside linebacker - Micah Johnson, Austin Spitler or J.D. Folsom - behind Karlos Dansby, Channing Crowder and Tim Dobbins?
* Who will get the final one or two offensive-line jobs, Cory Procter, Lydon Murtha or someone off the street?
* And can the Dolphins get anything in trade for second-year quarterback Pat White, who likely is making his final appearance in a Miami uniform?