All times are UTC-04:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:44 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Yep, we're hearing the same things over and over, , but to his credit, Cameron Wolfe is a knowledgeable quality writer who does follow the Dolphins closely. Can someone appoint a fly to check out the Dolphins war room meetings and tell me what they are thinking?

Cameron Wolfe (ESPN) wrote:
5. Miami Dolphins

Miami has three first-round picks (Nos. 5, 18 and 26). How would you define a successful Round 1 for the Dolphins?

A successful Dolphins first round would include landing their franchise quarterback (Tua Tagovailoa is a possibility), a front-seven pass-rusher (Iowa's A.J. Epenesa makes sense) and a starting offensive tackle (Houston's Josh Jones is a good fit).

Everything starts at quarterback for Miami, so expect the Dolphins' first selection to come at that position. After that, attention should go toward the offensive line, which gave up the most sacks and produced the fewest rushing yards last season, and edge rushers, because the Dolphins ranked last in the league in sacks. -- Cameron Wolfe

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/stor ... st-bengals

Follow me on Twitter - David Blake@phinfever

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ]