View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Question about FRANCIS 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Post Question about FRANCIS
I know he didn't play last week, but this guy has looked great so far this preseason at OLB. Iv'e been hearing reports about possibly moving him to DE because of the injury to Odrick and the possible signing of Adelius Thomas. I dont mind bringing in Thomas, but I don't like this idea of moving Francis. Wasn't Francis a d-lineman at Detroit? Im pretty sure he didn't do very well thereā€¦. cause he got cut. What do you guys think? Id rather have Francis keep getting better at OLB, and see him prosper there.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:49 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Post Re: Question about FRANCIS
As far as I know from the reports down here on the radio and pre game show he woke up Sunday sick and that's why he didn't play.
Otherwise I believe he was projected to start...
Dont know about the rest, Im sure with Oddrick being out they have to make a few adjustments, but he is only out a couple games so I wouldn't think they would move someone other than for a few snaps...

Nolan has a whole new look to the defense, so don't be surprised if it doesn't resemble a 3-4, that was his plan all along.. He had some vision for an exoctic hybrid style that he sold Sparano on..

We are # 1 right now, so I guess lets just go with it til it fails...

Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]