All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:20 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

COVID sucks. I haven't seen PFF's grades on Davis, who is usually our most dependable OLman, but I from what I remember from last Sunday's game on him was disappointing.

RotoWorld wrote:
Dolphins placed LT Jesse Davis on the reserve/COVID list.

Davis has started 51 consecutive games for the Dolphins over the last four seasons including all 10 this year. Although the league's protocol makes it possible for Davis to turn around in time for kick-off Sunday, he reportedly is not expected to play. Note that Miamia has allowed just 14 sacks through the team's first 10 games.

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/ ... esse-davis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:30 am 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Not reported if he was exposed or tested positive. If simply exposed, he could return this Sunday. If tested positive, he'll miss a week or two assuming he does not have severe complications.

As of Nov 11, 78 players and 140 staff members had tested positive. I have not heard of any players having severe physical complications due to Covid. Please advise if this is incorrect.

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/202 ... 605096137/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:38 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

shularino wrote:
As of Nov 11, 78 players and 140 staff members had tested positive. I have not heard of any players having severe physical complications due to Covid. Please advise if this is incorrect.

That's true, players AND coaches have not had any severe complications with it so far (and that's just in the NFL). And how you know it is true because it would be front page news if anyone struggled with it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:04 pm 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Big Dave wrote:
shularino wrote:

That's true, players AND coaches have not had any severe complications with it so far (and that's just in the NFL). And how you know it is true because it would be front page news if anyone struggled with it.

Bills TE Tommy Sweeney just got shut down due to myocarditis from COVID.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:07 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

:yay: :yay:

Two big thumb's up because we need him as Solomon Kindley missed a 2nd practice with a foot injury that knocked him out of the Broncos game.

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]