All times are UTC-05:00

Phinfever Home Page

Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:56 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

This is the only positive that I see in this game as I am a Dolphins fans first, and an NFL fan second. I remember watching Floyd Little run the ball way back in the day and for a few years there he was exciting to watch for the Broncos.

Pro Football Talk wrote:
Broncos Hall of Fame running back Floyd Little has battled cancer since May. On Saturday, via Jeff Legwold of ESPN.com, Little was moved to hospice care, an indication that the battle will soon be ending.

Before that happens, the team with which Little became a star will honor him a final time. The game ball from Sunday’s win over the Dolphins will go to Little.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... yd-little/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:03 pm 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Wednesdays

I remember those Broncos teams. Randy Gradishar, Craig Morton... Little was a great player.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:21 pm 
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Dave, thanks for posting this...did not know....I remember him from the early Fins days in the mid 60s...Little had a non stop motor, bow legged, hard to bring down despite his size, but big at heart...Denver was not a good team all those years with Little, never making it to the post season yet he had respectable numbers.....he was the third of the Syracuse RB factory that started with Jim Brown, then Ernie Davis, then Little....I believe they all wore no. 44 in college, which was then the number Little wore in the pros....he was a true throwback.

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ]