View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Feed the Wolf 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post Feed the Wolf
": As you may know, this past year, Coach Sparano has implemented the “Feed the Wolf Campaign” to his players, to promote an aggressive, success-oriented motif. Miami Dolphin fans have taken this to heart,and we too would like to “Feed the Wolf.” A rather large group fans and myself have been posting on all known Dolphin forums and contacting radio stations to start a tradition at the games. We would like to boost our home game advantage by howling when the defense takes the field and on key downs. Our goal is to restore our stadium’s proud culture to its fan-frenzy state of the Shula era and rally our team to a home victory. We are doing our best to get the message out and any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. William Murmann."

Sounds like a tradition in the making. Furthermore, can you hear the senile announcers saying "why are the fans booing the defense". Starting wtih the Jets, let's start howling every defensive success. Those at the stadium, it will be your job to start this new tradition! :angry:

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:16 am
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

Post Re: Feed the Wolf
You guys may not know this, but I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolfpack.

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:20 am
Phinfever Blog Writer
Phinfever Blog Writer

Sounds like a fine tradition... THis team/city needs some more energy geared towards football...

I get so sick of hearing about the bad fanbase down here...

How soon they forget the "White Hot" Heat, the "Miracle Marlins" and may favorit "Year Of The Rat" Panthers...

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:30 am
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Nothing like a wolfpack, right BigDave? lol ; )

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:40 am
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

tonelaxn13 wrote:
You guys may not know this, but I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolfpack.

:)

Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 am
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin
Phinfever Global Moderator, Design Admin

ytnewton wrote:
tonelaxn13 wrote:

:)

Lol one of the best movies ever man...

Quote:
You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:51 am
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

FTW!!!!!!! (not for the win, but feed the wolf!)

Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:08 am
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

I completely agree PZ, I not only own it but I also watch it every time I am flipping through channels and catch it.
I have changed my status on FB to "Feed The Wolf" and I keep re-posting it everyday to get the word out.

Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]