View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 No answer for Keller and it'll be a long evening 
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays
Phinfever Blog Writer - Thursdays

Post No answer for Keller and it'll be a long evening
Did anyone on the Dolphins Staff watch last weeks game? Anyone? Geez. Keller ate NE's lunch and now he's enjoying Miami's as well. Oh well, let's hope they get it figured out.'

JT being blocked by Polite. I guess everyone has off weeks and both Henning and Nolan are being out coached at the moment

Someone laughed when I said we needed an answer for Keller....whose laughing now. Can we cover the guy

Ha! This is LOL funny. A professional coordinator gets all week to come up with an answer for Keller and nothing? Totally being out-coached and its about to get real ugly if Henne has to drop back against this defense. Maybe now they'll wake up.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: No answer for Keller and it'll be a long evening
I'll surely eat my words later if need be, but this game is just about over. Not one player on the team came to play tonight. The game plan has been an embarrassment in the first 1.5 quarters.

I seriously am scared to watch the rest of the game. These are gut check games and so far, the Jets are all guts. Watching JT get a sack was just insult to injury.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:42 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: No answer for Keller and it'll be a long evening
Well...the game turned out to be a pretty decent one...but spotting the Jets 14 points didn't make it easy on the offense at all. Throw in a blocked punt (that is 3, counting preseason) and some Jason Allen miscues and that was all she wrote. Still, the game was a maddeningly close one. The Jets lucked out when Allen slipped and gave them a huge TD after the Dolphins had just capped a long drive with a TD. They lucked out again when Langford was unable to hold on to a soft pass by a panicky Sanchez near the Jets goal line.

I saw three major problems with the Dolphins tonight....and two of them are old problems, one is relatively new:

1) special teams weren't very special
2) The secondary gave up a lot of big plays....and has been unable to cover quality TE's for quite some time now.
3) Where the hell is the pass rush? Sanchez was given way too much time to throw tonight....

Still.....2-1 is pretty good considering how shaky the offense looked the first couple of weeks. Tonight the offense stepped it up some. I think we need to get rid of the Wildcat and stupid trick plays....Henne and the base offense can get it done if you let them.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]