Phinfever Chatroom

Phinfever FAQ

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:27 pm 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr8PwcQKwAk

Is anyone else as frustrated as me? Coming here and seeing some of the, "Come on guys, no negativity..." posts? I want to put my fist through 5 TV screens. We literally tore down our entire team 3 years ago, to such an extent that ESPN and NFL Network were debating whether it was even ethical... all in the name of rebuild!

Only to BE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL 3 years later when we are supposed to be peaking, and contenders. We literally lost to a team that hadn't won in a year and a half!!! And some of you have the nerve to say, "we are 4 plays away from being 4 and 2"... or, "We were 1 play away from winning against the Jags!" Are you freaking KIDDING me?? How or why were we ever even in that position??

I am tired. I am fed up. I hate the new colors, girly-looking light aqua blue rather than the classic "teal-ish green" darker uniforms... and changing to an artsy-fartsy dolphins that looks like it is lifting its tale to take a dump. So, between sucking for a decade and hating our new look, I am sad, frustrated, furious, confused, and beyond.

Grier is clearly in over his head. Even prior to being the GM, he had his hands on our picks. What good is 5 1st round picks when you don't hit even 1 out of the park?? I am for giving Flores and Tua more time. But FIX the danged O line! Hire John Dorsey! Get and OC with some creativity. Get a DC who can stop the run. Back up the brinks truck and pay whatever he wants, he was the architect of the current Chiefs and Browns.

I have BLED this team for over 40 years!!! I have purchased 100's of items, and received 100's more for Christmas and birthdays. I have not missed a Fins game in 15 years. And I AM DONE WATCHING this season. Never mind the political BS I am tired of too. I have given this team my loyalty, my hear, my tears, my money... only to be crapped on for 2 decades. DONE.

If you agree, please share the Youtube vid. Make it go viral or something... somehow make Steve Ross aware of the tens of the tens of thousands of us who feel the same. If you think I look like an idiot in this video? You obviously don't care as much as I do... and have not bled this team for 4 decades!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:29 pm 
Phinfever Starter
Phinfever Starter

It's football. Some things are more important. You will be back next week watching again but with less gear.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:01 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Crazy has a new name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:07 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

I watched the entire thing.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:08 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:
Crazy has a new name

He looks like he could be your neighbor in Fargo. You know this guy is Fargo-certified.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:12 pm 

Is this really someone new?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:24 pm 

FinzMakeMeCry wrote:
Proof:

Is anyone else as frustrated as me? Coming here and seeing some of the, "Come on guys, no negativity..." posts? I want to put my fist through 5 TV screens. We literally tore down our entire team 3 years ago, to such an extent that ESPN and NFL Network were debating whether it was even ethical... all in the name of rebuild!

Only to BE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL 3 years later when we are supposed to be peaking, and contenders. We literally lost to a team that hadn't won in a year and a half!!! And some of you have the nerve to say, "we are 4 plays away from being 4 and 2"... or, "We were 1 play away from winning against the Jags!" Are you freaking KIDDING me?? How or why were we ever even in that position??

I am tired. I am fed up. I hate the new colors, girly-looking light aqua blue rather than the classic "teal-ish green" darker uniforms... and changing to an artsy-fartsy dolphins that looks like it is lifting its tale to take a dump. So, between sucking for a decade and hating our new look, I am sad, frustrated, furious, confused, and beyond.

Grier is clearly in over his head. Even prior to being the GM, he had his hands on our picks. What good is 5 1st round picks when you don't hit even 1 out of the park?? I am for giving Flores and Tua more time. But FIX the danged O line! Hire John Dorsey! Get and OC with some creativity. Get a DC who can stop the run. Back up the brinks truck and pay whatever he wants, he was the architect of the current Chiefs and Browns.

I have BLED this team for over 40 years!!! I have purchased 100's of items, and received 100's more for Christmas and birthdays. I have not missed a Fins game in 15 years. And I AM DONE WATCHING this season. Never mind the political BS I am tired of too. I have given this team my loyalty, my hear, my tears, my money... only to be crapped on for 2 decades. DONE.

If you agree, please share the Youtube vid. Make it go viral or something... somehow make Steve Ross aware of the tens of the tens of thousands of us who feel the same. If you think I look like an idiot in this video? You obviously don't care as much as I do... and have not bled this team for 4 decades!

This is your first and only post on this site. You created your profile today. So you joined and created a profile just to share this?

Sorry it looks suspicious almost like you may be from another fan base. I have not looked at your video and do not plan to share it. Maybe someone will lock the post or something.

If you are for real I don't think people on this site care less than you but may choose to express themselves differently.

Be healthy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:44 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

TommyNoleFin?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:42 pm 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

AQNOR wrote:
FinzMakeMeCry wrote:
Proof:

This is your first and only post on this site. You created your profile today. So you joined and created a profile just to share this?

Sorry it looks suspicious almost like you may be from another fan base. I have not looked at your video and do not plan to share it. Maybe someone will lock the post or something.

If you are for real I don't think people on this site care less than you but may choose to express themselves differently.

Be healthy.

LOL, do you know non-sensical this is? What non-Finz fan has that much gear? Yeah, my 1st post. And FOUR DECADES as a fan, who has spent tens of thousands over that time. But of course, I don't have 10,000 posts here, so nothing to see here, right? You do you, bro.

I definitely don't need you to validate my anger, frustration, or disappointment, in MY TEAM. Please go read another QANON post though.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:44 pm 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

Coots wrote:
I can’t say that I blame the guy.
If you need some more gear to keep the fire going let me know.

I’m making AFCE bring the stuff for smore’s.

LOL brother, thanks, but I think it's out of my system! Lord help me if I ever get mad enough to burn all the "old school" stuff... I still have Finz jackets from the 90's. My wife swears I am a hoarder, but only as it related to the finz! :P

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:46 pm 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

prof123 wrote:

Yes sir. :) Joined like 3 sites today, just to vent. :) But lifelong fan! I am in WA state... few years ago fulfilled a lifetime dream. 50 yard line, literally row 1, front row, behind the Finz bench in Seattle! Cost me $4k for 2 tix... but worth every penny despite the loss.

Loved this team with every part of me... but questioning everything and reaching my breaking point!

Last edited by FinzMakeMeCry on Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:47 pm 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

FinzMakeMeCry wrote:
prof123 wrote:

Yes sir. :) Joined like 3 sites today, just to vent. :) But lifelong fan! I am in WA state... few years ago fulfilled a lifetime dream. 50 yard line, literally row 1, front row, behind the Finz bench in Seattle! Cost me $4k for 2 tix... but worth every penny despite the poss.

Loved this team with every part of me... but questioning everything and reaching my breaking point!

No idea where those munching emojis came from, lol... I did not put those.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:49 pm 
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

AFCMiamiEast wrote:
I watched the entire thing.

:haha
LOLOLOL

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:41 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Imagine the conversations this guy and carramia could have.

Please stick around awhile.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:50 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

FinzMakeMeCry wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
FinzMakeMeCry wrote:
Proof:

Be healthy.

LOL, do you know non-sensical this is? What non-Finz fan has that much gear? Yeah, my 1st post. And FOUR DECADES as a fan, who has spent tens of thousands over that time. But of course, I don't have 10,000 posts here, so nothing to see here, right? You do you, bro.

I definitely don't need you to validate my anger, frustration, or disappointment, in MY TEAM. Please go read another QANON post though.

Apparently you do need validation or you wouldn’t create an account and post on a forum so that you could show people that you burned your gear.
Sad. That was some nice stuff. Probably could have sold it to a loyal fan and recouped your money.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:12 am 

FinzMakeMeCry wrote:
AQNOR wrote:
FinzMakeMeCry wrote:
Proof:

Be healthy.

I sincerely hope you get the help you need.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 6:29 am 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Phin wrote:
TommyNoleFin?

I was thinking the exact same thing. You know, he did say that this team would have no hope as long as Ross was the owner. I'm starting to think he might've been right on the money.

And I have to admit that I envy him because he got to celebrate a Super Bowl win with his new team.

Last edited by ArtieChokePhin on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:53 am 
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin

Coots wrote:
I can’t say that I blame the guy.
If you need some more gear to keep the fire going let me know.

I’m making AFCE bring the stuff for smore’s.

I'm very disappointed with this loss. I had so much hope for this season and with Coach Flores, and now it is revealing something much worst ... a possible reboot .... again. Speaking of skipping records which Ross is playing. This team is killing the fan base. Let it sink in: we lost to the worst team in the league.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:30 pm 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

ArtieChokePhin wrote:
Phin wrote:
TommyNoleFin?

I was thinking the exact same thing. You know, he did say that this team would have no hope as long as Ross was the owner. I'm starting to think he might've been right on the money.

And I have to admit that I envy him because he got to celebrate a Super Bowl win with his new team.

It’s like saying I got divorced but remarried. Whoopty dooda

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]