View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Darrelle Revis Excuses 
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Post Darrelle Revis Excuses
... That is all I am hearing lately from the "Best Defensive Player" in the league that wanted to get paid over $120 million in ten years.

- He got burned by Moss vs NE and he leaves the game and all the Jet fans used his hamstring as an excuse.

- Vikes game they decide to put Cromartie on Moss... So you mean to tell me that you have the "Best Defensive Player" in the league but yet you put Cromartie to cover Moss? I know Cromartie is a few inches taller but isn't the "Best Defensive Player" in the league, that is getting paid more than Cromartie, suppose to handle the best WR's? So ok he catches a break and gets to cover P. Harvin yet he still got out played and then the hamstring excuses come up again... LMAO!

So let me get this straight, Revis is the only player in the league playing with a minor injury, cramp, soreness, etc... Oh no my bad they just want to justify everytime he gets out played now!

I wonder when the Jets play Miami again if Revis is going to cover Davone Bess and let Cromartie handle Marshall just cause he's a few inches taller.

Now don't get it twisted I know that Revis is an extremely good player but he needs to stop being a diva and they need to stop treating him like one. Stay on the sidelines Revis until you're %100 to play cause I'm tired of these excuses by the Jets and fans.

Go Dolphins!

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:06 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Post Re: Darrelle Revis Excuses
And Ted Ginn abused him :ann0y:

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]