View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:01 pm



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Anyone else going to the game? 
Author Message
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Anyone else going to the game?
I'll be at M&T cheering on our Dolphins this Sunday. Just curious if anyone else is coming or going.

_________________
Image


Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 pm
Profile
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:10 am
Posts: 499
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
I'll be there. We should arrive around 10:45-11:00.

_________________
Image


Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:01 am
Profile
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:59 pm
Posts: 5117
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
I wish I could be there. That will be one heck of a football game! You guys cheer the Dolphins on and help them to victory. Give those Ravens fans hell!
:yay:


Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:22 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
wkloiber13 wrote:
I wish I could be there. That will be one heck of a football game! You guys cheer the Dolphins on and help them to victory. Give those Ravens fans hell!
:yay:


Raven country is very hostile! I promise to give as much respectful hell as I can.. without getting the mob sicked on me!

_________________
Image


Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:36 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
Whatcanbrowndo4u supposedly might be there. Anyone know how I can get ahold of him other then on here?

_________________
Image


Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:02 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 457
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
I will be there, and hypocritex - you are right. It isn't the best place to wear opposing colors, but I'll be rocking #23!!!!!!!!!!!!


Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:54 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:43 pm
Posts: 356
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
if i survived going into Lambeau wearing the Aqua and Orange you can certainly go through the Raven country rocking it. just got to be respectful to your surroundings and you can go into any visiting team stadium. Although, I dunno about Jets land. Have yet to go to that madness.

_________________
Miami Dolphins, Fist Pump Like Champions in 2011 2012 2013 2014!
PSN: Xtremeninja00 if you add me as a friend, put Phinfever in the message.


Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
Mindtornado wrote:
I will be there, and hypocritex - you are right. It isn't the best place to wear opposing colors, but I'll be rocking #23!!!!!!!!!!!!



Mind.. Are you tailgating? PM me and we can get together.

_________________
Image


Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:26 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:13 pm
Posts: 457
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
Yes. My friend has season tickets and is taking me. I will find out where we are tailgating. Seats are in 117


Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:47 pm
Profile
Phinfever Owner/Admin
Phinfever Owner/Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:41 am
Posts: 9170
Location: Raleigh, NC
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
hypocritex wrote:
I'll be at M&T cheering on our Dolphins this Sunday. Just curious if anyone else is coming or going.


Hypo, you've been around here long enough to share some pictures with us, buddy! Glad we could take the Dolphins to Baltimore for you;)

:tailgate:

_________________
PHINFEVER FACEBOOK - JOIN US!

Image


Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:02 am
Profile WWW
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
Big Dave wrote:
hypocritex wrote:
I'll be at M&T cheering on our Dolphins this Sunday. Just curious if anyone else is coming or going.


Hypo, you've been around here long enough to share some pictures with us, buddy! Glad we could take the Dolphins to Baltimore for you;)

:tailgate:


I'll see what I can do!

_________________
Image


Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:35 am
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
00xtremeninja wrote:
if i survived going into Lambeau wearing the Aqua and Orange you can certainly go through the Raven country rocking it. just got to be respectful to your surroundings and you can go into any visiting team stadium. Although, I dunno about Jets land. Have yet to go to that madness.


From what I hear Buffalo is way worse than NY or NE.

I've been to NE and am going again this season. I'll hopefully be in NY Week 14. We'll see which is worse.


Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:29 am
Profile
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
Phins Rock wrote:
00xtremeninja wrote:
if i survived going into Lambeau wearing the Aqua and Orange you can certainly go through the Raven country rocking it. just got to be respectful to your surroundings and you can go into any visiting team stadium. Although, I dunno about Jets land. Have yet to go to that madness.


From what I hear Buffalo is way worse than NY or NE.

I've been to NE and am going again this season. I'll hopefully be in NY Week 14. We'll see which is worse.


Baltimore fans can get pretty rowdy. . They even fight amongst themselves! Lol. I'm just going to be doing a lot smiling and nodding. And beer drinking.

_________________
Image


Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:22 pm
Profile
Phinfever Global Moderator
Phinfever Global Moderator

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:28 am
Posts: 7532
Location: Massachusetts
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
hypocritex wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
00xtremeninja wrote:
if i survived going into Lambeau wearing the Aqua and Orange you can certainly go through the Raven country rocking it. just got to be respectful to your surroundings and you can go into any visiting team stadium. Although, I dunno about Jets land. Have yet to go to that madness.


From what I hear Buffalo is way worse than NY or NE.

I've been to NE and am going again this season. I'll hopefully be in NY Week 14. We'll see which is worse.


Baltimore fans can get pretty rowdy. . They even fight amongst themselves! Lol. I'm just going to be doing a lot smiling and nodding. And beer drinking.


Nothing can be worse than a soccer game I went to last year; Brazil vs. Venezuela in Foxboro. Stadium filled up, 99% being Brazilian. There were so many fights and arrests just in our section. Just in our section alone, not even kidding, there must have been 5 fights and a couple of other incidents needing the police to come by and escort people out. Great stuff.

I don't think anybody sat down for a second during the game...and it was an exhibition. Unfortunately Brazil got shut out. I was looking forward to the celebration, lol.


Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:54 pm
Profile
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:33 pm
Posts: 832
Location: West Caldwell, NJ
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
I've worn my aqua jersey to the Meadowlands for plenty of Jets-Phins games and the worst thing that ever happened was getting beer thrown at me while walking down the spiral ramp of the old Giants Stadium. As long as you respect the home fans, you should not have any problems. There will always be the verbal jabbing at you. The Jets fans would always be pissed off that a season ticket holder would sell their tickets to a Dolphins fan.

Have fun!!!

:runwiththeball:

_________________
Image


Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:50 pm
Profile
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:53 pm
Posts: 313
Location: PA
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
ill be there sporting my #34 jersey! let's go phins!


Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:30 pm
Profile WWW
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:42 pm
Posts: 955
Post Re: Anyone else going to the game?
rhoads30 wrote:
ill be there sporting my #34 jersey! let's go phins!


Come on out to "Ravens: Walk before the game. And Pickles pub after. We taking over.

_________________
Image


Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:13 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, 2010 phpBB Group.
Designed by Coots & IamPZ - Phinfever.com.