View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Penny in, Henne Out 
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Post Re: Penny in, Henne Out
ytnewton wrote:
Actually Brunell threw one pass this year for 7 yards, played in one game last year and that's it since he was a starter in Washington in 2006. Obviously they feel he is decent if he's the backup.
You are almost saying then no matter what Sanchez doesn't get benched because Brunell is so bad? I believe it is because they know they will have to take some lumps, and again they aren't scared of them.
I believe Sparano is scared and making this move for the sake of making it.

They have a better team than we do, especially their defense. That's why they can take lumps, regardless of Sanchez.

Regardless, Sanchez is still a better option than Brunell.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:49 pm
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ
2011 NCAA Pick 'Em Champ

Rock Sexton wrote:
ytnewton wrote:
Actually Brunell threw one pass this year for 7 yards, played in one game last year and that's it since he was a starter in Washington in 2006. Obviously they feel he is decent if he's the backup.
You are almost saying then no matter what Sanchez doesn't get benched because Brunell is so bad? I believe it is because they know they will have to take some lumps, and again they aren't scared of them.
I believe Sparano is scared and making this move for the sake of making it.

They have a better team than we do, especially their defense. That's why they can take lumps, regardless of Sanchez.

Regardless, Sanchez is still a better option than Brunell.

I guess we will see over the next couple of weeks what happens, I want us to win but a part of me wants to see this move fail miserably.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:52 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Phins Rock wrote:
This is .......I can't even describe in words how pissed off I am at this news.

WAKE UP COACH. IT'S NOT YOUR QUARTERBACK. IT'S YOU AND YOUR SYSTEM.

Didn't you start a thread bashing Henne and saying he didn't have what it takes?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:02 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Pennington's record as a starter: 11-9
Henne's record as a starter: 11-10

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:05 pm
Phinfever Global Moderator

1984phins wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

Didn't you start a thread bashing Henne and saying he didn't have what it takes?

Not the intent of my post. I just drew up concerns about whether he has the IT factor...that 4th quarter clutch-ness.

As I've been saying though, Henne will be a big time QB at some point.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:07 pm
Phinfever Ring of Honor
Phinfever Ring of Honor

Phins Rock wrote:
1984phins wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:

Not the intent of my post. I just drew up concerns about whether he has the IT factor...that 4th quarter clutch-ness.

As I've been saying though, Henne will be a big time QB at some point.

In you thread, you said he didn't have leadership or the 4th quarter IT factor. If you believe that to be true, then the benching is a good move, right?

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:11 pm

The benching is not a good move as I am more concerned about 2011 and beyond than 2010, and benching Henne does not improve or speed up his progression/development.

HOWEVER, if the number one priority is winning games and making the playoffs in 2010, and they are going to stick with the BS offensive system/playcalling, than from that standpoint, YES, it's a good move.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

As I drove today and did my job and heard the news on sirius nfl radio I wanted to drive into a tree! Yeah Jello arm is the answer you idiots! Nevermind the playcalling, (the real problem), we need a scapegoat! There goes Henne's career, and my faith in this whole franchise!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:52 pm
Phinfever All Pro
Phinfever All Pro

degs wrote:
Miami Dolphins.com had quotes from Sparano. Didn't say anything about the rest of the season.

But I still say STUPID STUPID STUPID. This season is all but mathematically over. We need to give Henne time to develop. Putting him on the bench is nothing more than a setback for the franchise.

yeah, as soon as he find our future QB !!!

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 pm
Phinfever Newbie
Phinfever Newbie

This is just beyond me. Another headscratcher from the coaching team.This team will never get over the hump if panic like this is able to prevail. I have seen some bad throws by Henne, but nothing really different than any of the other media annointed QB's in the league. In my opinion, the inconsistency of the OC playcalling has cost us more. We have been playing to not loose big, and this just seems it is an attempt to not loose a big paycheck. This just sucks. I was being patient with this team, but this just looks like another 2 1/2 years wasted and soon another "rebuilding" coach is coming. geez. :cry:

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rock Sexton wrote:
jammer wrote:
Rock Sexton wrote:
Regardless they know that Penny can run his offense effectively. Explosively? We've yet to ever see that due to his limitations. Then again, he's never had a guy like Marshall to throw to. Penny is also a QB they trust to audible and can flawlessly run a playaction pass. Could potentially change the dynamic of the offense.

So defenses now not having to drop back for Henne's stronger arm will suddenly lay off Marshall more? Henne has thrown the ball to Marshall plenty. He can't do much because he is immediately tackled by double and triple coverage.

The one game a defense played man coverage Marshall had 10 catches and a TD. Henne also happened to be on fire that game.

The only thing I will agree with is that this is a great test of Henne's mental toughness and humility.

Audibles and playaction passes .... these are two things Penny does better than Henne (and is allowed to) ..... it will change some of the things the offense can do. That's why I am saying with this season on the line, wait to see how Penny performs with a stud. He had none before.

Again, if he can't throw the ball down field (and I mean intermeidiate throws) defenses are going to be able to key in on the run, which will now have to step up, and keep coverage even tighter on Marshall. Pennington can play action all he wants, its not going to open up the passing game with his arm. Truth is he was assisted by a dominant ground game, gimmick formation, and a soft schedule in 2008. He's not facing the same scenario. Not trying to take too much away from him, but I have no expectation that he is going to turn this season around.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:33 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
Again, if he can't throw the ball down field (and I mean intermeidiate throws) defenses are going to be able to key in on the run, which will now have to step up, and keep coverage even tighter on Marshall. Pennington can play action all he wants, its not going to open up the passing game with his arm. Truth is he was assisted by a dominant ground game, gimmick formation, and a soft schedule in 2008. He's not facing the same scenario. Not trying to take too much away from him, but I have no expectation that he is going to turn this season around.

Uhhhh you're taking everything away from him with your comments.

He can throw down field, albeit no power behind it. If he does, we've got a guy like Marshall that can go and get the ball. All the intermediate and short routes though, he's laser accurate. A good play-action fake will freeze linebackers and DB's, creating further separation for the receivers.

I'm not writing off the run game just yet. As for the Wildcat, could care less. I'm glad it's gone. Pennington won without a wildcat offense when he was with the Jets.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:37 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rock Sexton wrote:
Uhhhh you're taking everything away from him with your comments.

He can throw down field, albeit no power behind it. If he does, we've got a guy like Marshall that can go and get the ball. All the intermediate and short routes though, he's laser accurate. A good play-action fake will freeze linebackers and DB's, creating further separation for the receivers.

I'm not writing off the run game just yet. As for the Wildcat, could care less. I'm glad it's gone. Pennington won without a wildcat offense when he was with the Jets.

The truth is what it is. Pennington had other factors contributing to his success. He wasn't winning games, he was asked to manage and be a leader. He did a great job with it. But you can't discount the help he had.

We're back to this throw it down field and let Marshall get it argument. Brandon Marshall is not Randy Moss. He isn't going to outrun defenses to get to deep throws. Throwing jump balls into double coverage isn't working either. This is the formula for turnovers. Review some of Carson Palmers deep throws from 2 weeks ago which fortunately for him were not picked.

Didn't Pennington have a very solid ground game when with the Jets? He was also one or two fewer shoulder surgeries.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:

The truth is what it is. Pennington had other factors contributing to his success. He wasn't winning games, he was asked to manage and be a leader. He did a great job with it. But you can't discount the help he had.

What help aside from the Wildcat? They created that specifically because they lacked talented personnel. I'd go so far as to say the WR core is better than it was when Penny previously started. We still have the same RB's, but the playcalling hasn't been consistent as far as getting them going.

Quote:
We're back to this throw it down field and let Marshall get it argument. Brandon Marshall is not Randy Moss. He isn't going to outrun defenses to get to deep throws. Throwing jump balls into double coverage isn't working either. This is the formula for turnovers. Review some of Carson Palmers deep throws from 2 weeks ago which fortunately for him were not picked.

Again .... PLAY-ACTION can and will help with coverages. Don't know why you keep avoiding that part of the passing game and how it helps. Everyone in the Dolphins organization knows that's one of Penny's fortes. Not to mention his ball placement is much better.

Quote:
Didn't Pennington have a very solid ground game when with the Jets? He was also one or two fewer shoulder surgeries.

Solid or dominant? Your direct argument was that he needed a dominant run game to be successful. Shoulder surgeries have nothing to do with this.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:57 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

The Wildcat was new and not being figured out, huge factor. Henne doesn't have that luxury this year. Better run blocking o-line allowing for Pennington to not have to move the ball through the air every drive. Henne doesn't have that luxury this year. Running backs aren't performing/aren't getting the proper play calls, your pick. Pennington had it in 08, Henne hasn't in 2010. Not sure what else you'd like me to present to make the case. No Tom Brady in 08? Much improved Jets D in 2010? Easier schedule? Should I keep going?

Play action only helps if the ground game improves. I've been advocating that for weeks. Why can't they do it with Henne? This crap that its a weakness isn't true. The guy is completing high percentages of his throws and many are on play action. Is Pennington suddenly going to make 10 yd play action throws appear more effective?

Solid and dominant. He's had both. Dominant in 08, solid in previous years. And yes shoulder surgeries matter. he's not a 26 year old coming off of one. He's a 34 year old coming off of three on the same shoulder.

Last edited by jammer on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:16 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

And just to clarify, he needed a dominant run game in 08 to succeed.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:17 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
The Wildcat was new and not being figured out, huge factor. Henne doesn't have that luxury this year. Better run blocking o-line allowing for Pennington to not have to move the ball through the air every drive. Henne doesn't have that luxury this year. Running backs aren't performing/aren't getting the proper play calls, your pick. Pennington had it in 08, Henne hasn't in 2010. Not sure what else you'd like me to present to make the case. No Tom Brady in 08? Much improved Jets D in 2010? Easier schedule? Should I keep going?

Pennington didn't even get a chance to prove anything in 2009, he got hurt.

Quote:
Play action only helps if the ground game improves. I've been advocating that for weeks. Why can't they do it with Henne? This crap that its a weakness isn't true. The guy is completing high percentages of his throws and many are on play action. Is Pennington suddenly going to make 10 yd play action throws appear more effective?

Execution. He is limited. The guy can't even audible into or out of run plays. They are flat out telling you to your face that right now Henne cannot execute the offense the way they desire at the moment. I'm not even going to begin comparing the Penny playaction vs. the Henne playaction. It's not even close. The PA is one of the things Henne needs to work on the most. People have been commenting about it on this board quite a bit.

Quote:
Solid and dominant. He's had both. Dominant in 08, solid in previous years. And yes shoulder surgeries matter. he's not a 26 year old coming off of one. He's a 34 year old coming off of three on the same shoulder.

He had "dominant" run games in NY? Really?

As for the shoulder, I thought you were somehow connecting it to the game. True he's had surgeries. Apparently he's healthy enough to play though. Unless of course the staff is just sticking in a guy with a dead arm just for the sake of it.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:28 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Seriously, read my comment thoroughly before responding sarcastically.

He had a dominant running game in 08. He had solid running games in previous years.

You want to have complete faith in Sparano and company fine. Don't assume everyone buys into your logic.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:32 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rock Sexton wrote:
As for the shoulder, I thought you were somehow connecting it to the game. True he's had surgeries. Apparently he's healthy enough to play though. Unless of course the staff is just sticking in a guy with a dead arm just for the sake of it.

Yeah because their history of injury assessment and ability of guys to overcome them have been spot on.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 pm
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

Well, Sunday is going to be very interesting. Maybe we can settle some of these debates. The coaches have lost faith in Henne and they have more game film than we have. Maybe some of throws weren't the recievers fault throughout the year? I don't know....

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:07 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Makchell wrote:
Well, Sunday is going to be very interesting. Maybe we can settle some of these debates. The coaches have lost faith in Henne and they have more game film than we have. Maybe some of throws weren't the recievers fault throughout the year? I don't know....

.....or maybe, just maybe, this isn't about Henne. I mean your fellow Henne basher on the boards here is floating the idea that Henne is being benched so that we can find out if its the OC or the QB. Food for thought anyways.

As a side note, you use the excuse here that the coaches have more tape on the kid therefor must know what they are doing. I'd like to see your reply to a decision in which you didn't agree with the coaches on their decision. Bottom line is that just because the coaches decide something, doesn't mean its right. To argue otherwise is a bit juvenile in logic.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:40 pm
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer
Phinfever Live!, Blog Writer

Makchell wrote:
The coaches have lost faith in Henne and they have more game film than we have.

You've lost all right to criticize the coaches, since you have such faith in their evaluative abilities.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:44 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rich wrote:
Makchell wrote:
The coaches have lost faith in Henne and they have more game film than we have.

You've lost all right to criticize the coaches, since you have such faith in their evaluative abilities.

:) I second this motion.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Personally I dont agree with the move either but if you are gonna make it why not go with Thigpen? At least that keeps the defense a bit more honest than a Pennington lead offense. The defense will still have to worry about a deep ball while still having to commit to stopping the run.
I can only imagine how Marshall feels about this. You can read war & peace by the time a Pennington "bomb" leaves his arm & arrives at a downfield receiver.
Maybe the staff looks at the schedule being lighter now & figure they can have a repeat of 2007.
Also I am not sure Sparano is on the hot seat here. This is just really surprising & something that is gonna need some time to settle in. Is Henne now the #2 or 3 ??

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:50 pm

FINesse wrote:
Personally I dont agree with the move either but if you are gonna make it why not go with Thigpen? At least that keeps the defense a bit more honest than a Pennington lead offense. The defense will still have to worry about a deep ball while still having to commit to stopping the run.
I can only imagine how Marshall feels about this. You can read war & peace by the time a Pennington "bomb" leaves his arm & arrives at a downfield receiver.
Maybe the staff looks at the schedule being lighter now & figure they can have a repeat of 2007.
Also I am not sure Sparano is on the hot seat here. This is just really surprising & something that is gonna need some time to settle in. Is Henne now the #2 or 3 ??

Thigpen fits this system even less than Henne does.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:54 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Phins Rock wrote:
FINesse wrote:

I agree. IF this is a move to get rid of Henning, moving Thigpen into the the starting role would be futile. If Penny can't lead this team to some victories, then Henning really needs to go. On the other hand, we have a much less difficult schedule for the next 8 games. Given that fact, I don't see how its fair to compare Penny's success to Henne's.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:05 pm

Phin wrote:
Phins Rock wrote:
FINesse wrote:

I agree. IF this is a move to get rid of Henning, moving Thigpen into the the starting role would be futile. If Penny can't lead this team to some victories, then Henning really needs to go. On the other hand, we have a much less difficult schedule for the next 8 games. Given that fact, I don't see how its fair to compare Penny's success to Henne's.

Not only that but this is Pennington's system.

We know what Chad will do...he's going to lead us to 10-11 wins, we'll sneak into the playoffs, get embarrassed in the WildCard round, and then Pennington is a FA.

If we re-sign him, the fans will back him and the coaches will feel pressure to give him the nod. If we don't resign him, it will cause uproar and Henne is under ENORMOUS pressure to succeed right away.

Either way, whether you like Henning or not, Henne and Dan Henning are not a good marriage. They have to make a decision. Henning, or Henne. For me, it's a no brainer. Hopefully they see it the same way.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:14 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:
.....or maybe, just maybe, this isn't about Henne. I mean your fellow Henne basher on the boards here is floating the idea that Henne is being benched so that we can find out if its the OC or the QB. Food for thought anyways.

It's not about bashing ..... this reminds of the stock message boards. Anytime you don't like something you see or stray from the masses you're instantly a "basher" ....its so ridiculous.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:33 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rock Sexton wrote:
Phin wrote:

It's not about bashing ..... this reminds of the stock message boards. Anytime you don't like something you see or stray from the masses you're instantly a "basher" ....its so ridiculous.

Its no secret that you don't like Henne's game. You have bashed him repeatedly, so that would make you a 'Henne Basher'. 1+1=2
I think you want to feel free to bash the player, yet not have the label. It doesn't work that way though. Thats fine though, you don't have to like him. Matter of fact, maybe Henne will never amount to anything. If that is the case, all your Henne bashing will be deserved. I don't know why you get upset about it? Personally I don't like Sean Smith's game, one might even call me a Smith Basher. I think he can still develop into a good corner, but I think there are some serious gaps in his game that I'm fearful he will not be able to close up.

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:00 pm
2014 Phinfever VIP!
2014 Phinfever VIP!

Quote:
Chad better than Brett on long balls
August, 8, 2008 Aug 85:00PM ETEmail Print Comments55 By Tim GrahamPosted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham
The Elias Sports Bureau never fails to unearth fascinating numbers.

Here are some I'll bet you didn't know about Brett Favre and his Jets predecessor, Chad Pennington:

Favre is known for his grenade launcher, while Pennington has been ridiculed for a throwing arm that dangles like a wet dishrag.

But take a gander at their stats over the past four years on attempts 20 yards or longer.

Player GS Att Comp Pct Yds Avg TD Pct Int Pct Rating
Pennington 40 108 39 36.1 1331 12.3 13 12.0 4 3.7 107.7
Favre 64 290 82 28.3 2963 10.2 32 11.0 35 12.1 66.9
From the Elias Sports Bureau

Pennington didn't go deep as often, but he was much more effective when he did. His amazing passer rating of 107.7 dwarfed Favre's 66.9.

The main reasons for the disparity were Favre's interceptions and Pennington's judiciousness. Only 3.7 percent of Pennington's passes got picked off. Favre's daredevil antics helped inflate his interception rate to 12.1 percent.

Favre threw more than twice as many touchdown passes of 20 yards or more. But Pennington, the infamous soft-tosser, had a higher completion percentage and yards-per-attempt average.

Who'd a thunk it?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/ ... long-balls

Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:17 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

2words= step backwards!!!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:59 am

Penningtons stats while good are deceiving. His 20+ yard throws are safe. He is not the type to squeeze the ball between defenders because he knows he cant. This is not a knock , in fact its a good thing for a player to know his limits & play smart enough within them like Pennington does.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:37 am
Phinfever Lead Moderator
Phinfever Lead Moderator

so that we can find out if its the OC or the QB

To be honest, I hope it's the offense in general and Henne. A few weeks ago I posted a thread is Henne the QB and no matter what anyone says or said, I raised some questions that the coaches see as well. Are coaches perfect? No. Are QBs perfect, no as well. SOmething needs to be done though. Henne has 9 picks in 6 games. We can't win like that. Maybe this lights a fire under Henne. Trust me, I want Henne to succeed. If he doesn't, we are three years out agian.

is not a knock , in fact its a good thing for a player to know his limits & play smart enough within them like Pennington does

This might be a problem with Henne. He forces throws that get tipped and picked. Hopefully these problems are correctable.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:18 am
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

You keep saying that he has thrown 9 picks in 6 games like this is the reason we lost these games. It sure didn't help, but I can think of some other large contributing factors for those losses. The Jets game I think he certainly hurt us at times, but our defense kind of gave out in the game as well. How many points got scored on us? 38? Thats wayyyyyyy too many.
The Patriots game really came down to ST.
The Steelers loss came down to a lot of things, bad calls included.
The Ravens game I lay at the door of Henne, the receivers, and the defense.
What it boils down to is that Henne is hurting this offense at times, but he isn't always the primary reason for us losing these games. With that being the case, is it going to change having Penny in there now? I guess with an easier schedule now, Penny won't have any excuses to not excel.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:10 am
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

Phin wrote:
Its no secret that you don't like Henne's game. You have bashed him repeatedly, so that would make you a 'Henne Basher'. 1+1=2
I think you want to feel free to bash the player, yet not have the label. It doesn't work that way though. Thats fine though, you don't have to like him. Matter of fact, maybe Henne will never amount to anything. If that is the case, all your Henne bashing will be deserved. I don't know why you get upset about it? Personally I don't like Sean Smith's game, one might even call me a Smith Basher. I think he can still develop into a good corner, but I think there are some serious gaps in his game that I'm fearful he will not be able to close up.

Are you kidding me right now? I was Henne's biggest supporter going into this season. I could not wait to see him start year 2. Since then I have noticed flaws in his game. That doesn't not make me a basher. What makes me a basher is someone who relentlessly defends him and gets unraveled when someone doesn't view Henne thru the same rose colored glasses.

You can find flaws in players without being a basher. "Basher" talk is for 5 year olds. Basher implies lack of legitimate thought/analysis. It would be one thing if I was making fun of his looks and nitpicking stupid things or predicting "this team is screwed with Henne" .... but I'm not. I always provide constructive thoughts as to why I think what I'm thinking.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:42 pm
Phinfever Hall of Famer
Phinfever Hall of Famer

No one can argue that Pennington is the better leader. He is also likely the better QB at this point. I think this offense needs a leader.. in a bad way. We need to get some consistency.

Actually, I know better then to say that without putting a disclaimer on it. Because I am SURE someone here will argue it for the sake of arguing. HOWEVER, the team believes that Pennington is their leader. They respect him more.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:44 pm
Phinfever Rookie
Phinfever Rookie

It's worth mentioning as @ArmandoSalguero did that Pennington is 0-4 in his last 4 starts, offense scored 13 ppg, Chad with a 67 QB Rating.

http://twitter.com/#!/MikeBerardino

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:54 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

moley6969 wrote:
It's worth mentioning as @ArmandoSalguero did that Pennington is 0-4 in his last 4 starts, offense scored 13 ppg, Chad with a 67 QB Rating.

That will be inconvenient for some arguments.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm
Phinfever Legend
Phinfever Legend

jammer wrote:
moley6969 wrote:

But it was everyone else's fault!

Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:28 pm
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor
2013 Phinfever VIP Donor

Rock Sexton wrote:
jammer wrote:
moley6969 wrote:

But it was everyone else's fault!

Maybe it was. Wouldn't that be indicative of Henne not having a good chance to succeed?

Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next